"Hey Mickey.." Please remove these tracks from Background

Request files to be added to/removed from the playlist

Moderator: Moderators

momeja
Rocket Jets Flight Director

"Hey Mickey.." Please remove these tracks from Background

Post by momeja » Feb Fri 17, 2017 9:36 am

I realized that there needs to be a separate buh-bye thread for the Background Queue.

These tracks made it into the Background channel, probably because they were all labeled "loop" and everything labeled "loop" was put in background at the beginning. They are definitely not background tracks. "Hey Mickey..." as the leader of the AK parade says, it's time for these tracks to go.

Walt Disney World - Animal Kingdom - parades & shows - Rehearsal - Donald Loop 1
Walt Disney World - Animal Kingdom - parades & shows - Rehearsal - Donald Loop 2
Walt Disney World - Animal Kingdom - parades & shows - Rehearsal - Donald Loop 3
Walt Disney World - Animal Kingdom - parades & shows - Rehearsal - Finale Loop 2
Walt Disney World - Animal Kingdom - parades & shows - Rehearsal - Finale Loop
Walt Disney World - Animal Kingdom - parades & shows - Rehearsal - Minnie Loop 1
Walt Disney World - Animal Kingdom - parades & shows - Rehearsal - Minnie Loop 2
Walt Disney World - Animal Kingdom - parades & shows - Rehearsal - Minnie Loop 3
Walt Disney World - Animal Kingdom - parades & shows - Rehearsal - Opening Loop

Walt Disney World - MGM Studios - high school musical pep rally - 02 - Bop to the Top Loop 1
Walt Disney World - MGM Studios - high school musical pep rally - 03 - Bop to the Top Loop 2
Walt Disney World - MGM Studios - high school musical pep rally - 10 - Bop to the Top Loop 3
Walt Disney World - MGM Studios - high school musical pep rally - 11 - Bop to the Top Loop 4
Walt Disney World - MGM Studios - high school musical pep rally - 12 - Bop to the Top Loop 5
Walt Disney World - MGM Studios - high school musical pep rally - 13 - Bop to the Top Loop 6
Walt Disney World - MGM Studios - high school musical pep rally - 20 - Bop to the Top Loop 7

YZFDonor
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Re: "Hey Mickey.." Please remove these tracks from Backgroun

Post by YZFDonor » Apr Mon 17, 2017 10:46 pm

I'll try and get these too. Again, chat is best Or send me a DM pointing me to the post.

momeja

Post by momeja » Apr Fri 21, 2017 2:23 pm

I will. Btw, I'm still working on the RSR loop, except that now I don't know if it has a place, since it's longer than 30 min. and it has words. Can you let us know if there's a place for the longer loops with words in the Request queue? ToT, Jungle Cruise Loop, Jungle Cruise Queue and (the future) RSR Loop are all in this sad, lost group.

momeja

Post by momeja » Jul Wed 19, 2017 8:41 pm

Sorry I haven't gotten to the chat. I've been busy prepping for a bar exam. If you could possibly get rid of these loops before I do, please do. There's nothing like being in the middle of studying and suddenly hearing Minnie Mouse chirping on the background channel. Argh!!!