Request Point Limit?

Request files to be added to/removed from the playlist

Moderator: Moderators

hurricanehannah
Main Street Horse Car Coachman

Request Point Limit?

Post by hurricanehannah » Oct Tue 20, 2015 7:45 pm

Hi all. I noticed today that I seemed to have capped out at 1900 request points. I'm no longer getting new points for posting...is there some sort of cap or tiered system? I'm not sure if it's related to me being an A ticket, too? :)

hurricanehannah

Re: Request Point Limit?

Post by hurricanehannah » Oct Wed 21, 2015 6:48 am

Oh, sorry...now I see 10 more points after posting this, but it didn't give me any for a reply post I made on another thread earlier yesterday?

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Oct Wed 21, 2015 7:52 am

hurricanehannah wrote:Hi all. I noticed today that I seemed to have capped out at 1900 request points. I'm no longer getting new points for posting...is there some sort of cap or tiered system? I'm not sure if it's related to me being an A ticket, too? :)
hurricanehannah wrote:Hi all. I noticed today that I seemed to have capped out at 1900 request points. I'm no longer getting new points for posting...is there some sort of cap or tiered system? I'm not sure if it's related to me being an A ticket, too? :)
Not all topics reward points for posting. Only the threads listed under Disney ~ General Resorts and Cruise Lines, Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World, Disney Around the World, Trip Planning & Reports, Anything else will give you points when you post in them.
Don't worry too much about points, you ears will fill and you'll keep moving up the ticket levels in no time. And if you ever want to hear something that costs more points than you have, just catch one of us that do and we'll be more than happy to request something for you :mickey:

cy1229
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter

Post by cy1229 » Oct Wed 21, 2015 10:16 am

Amy wrote: Don't worry too much about points, you ears will fill and you'll keep moving up the ticket levels in no time. And if you ever want to hear something that costs more points than you have, just catch one of us that do and we'll be more than happy to request something for you :mickey:
Mouskedittos. I rarely make requests. Shoot me a msg on Facebook and I'll be glad to spin something up if it's available.
Polynesian 1980
All-Star Movies 2001
Pop Century 2008
Saratoga Springs 2010
Bay Lake Tower 2012
Hyatt Place Anaheim Resort/Convention Center 2015
Marriott Anaheim Suites 2016

hurricanehannah

Post by hurricanehannah » Oct Wed 21, 2015 8:24 pm

Ah ok! Thank you both so much! :)

I'm actually just 10 points shy of the Magical Express Inbound I've been dying to hear, so this should do it.

hurricanehannah

Post by hurricanehannah » Oct Sun 25, 2015 8:16 am

Follow up question....does anyone know how many posts it takes to get to the next "Ticket" level? Just curious...it seems like a lot?

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Oct Sun 25, 2015 8:30 am

hurricanehannah wrote:Follow up question....does anyone know how many posts it takes to get to the next "Ticket" level? Just curious...it seems like a lot?
Don't remember anymore ~ the points it takes to fill each successive level definitely increases. A ticket doesn't take too many, but E ticket takes forever. No need to rush though, just enjoy the ride, there is a ceiling eventually and then you've nothing to look forward to anymore (in terms of ears anyhow ;) ) I've been stuck on this submarine forever...sigh