Epic Mickey for wii

Forum games, including Disney Survival Games, scrambles, photo hunts, etc

Moderator: Moderators

JenMuse
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host
Location: Los Osos, California (a.k.a. 2,714 miles from the Polynesian)

Re: Epic Mickey for wii

Post by JenMuse » Dec Sun 30, 2012 2:35 pm

brerrabbit1 wrote: I have to say,I'm a little scared to start the 2nd one, after hearing you say you don't like it as much as the first one.I actually like the way the game is mapped out in the first one.I think I'll feel the same way you do :mickey: about the 2nd one with the way it's mapped out.I like how the first one flows nicely together and you feel like you're actually moving around the map!!
Well, you already bought it, so you might as well give it a try. Maybe it won't frustrate you quite as much. Since I started over, I'm taking it much slower and realized I missed a bunch of useful tips from Gremlin Gus in the beginning because I thought he was just rehashing how to use stuff from the first game. And while he does a fair amount of that, he also gives new tips.
  • 1980-93: Fort Wilderness
    1996: All-Stars Movie
    1999: rented a private home
    2008: Hilton Grand Vacation Club at International Drive (HGVC)
    2009: All-Stars Music & Pop Century
    2010: HGVC at I-Drive
    2011: Anaheim Hilton (DisneyLand)
    2012: HGVC at I-Drive & Caribbean Beach Resort
    2013: HGVC-Parc Soleil & Port Orleans Riverside AND Anaheim Hilton
    2015: Old Key West & Saratoga Springs

Thumper1
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain

Re: Epic Mickey for wii

Post by Thumper1 » Dec Mon 31, 2012 7:44 am

JenMuse wrote:
brerrabbit1 wrote: I have to say,I'm a little scared to start the 2nd one, after hearing you say you don't like it as much as the first one.I actually like the way the game is mapped out in the first one.I think I'll feel the same way you do :mickey: about the 2nd one with the way it's mapped out.I like how the first one flows nicely together and you feel like you're actually moving around the map!!
Well, you already bought it, so you might as well give it a try. Maybe it won't frustrate you quite as much. Since I started over, I'm taking it much slower and realized I missed a bunch of useful tips from Gremlin Gus in the beginning because I thought he was just rehashing how to use stuff from the first game. And while he does a fair amount of that, he also gives new tips.
Thanks for the Gus tip, I probably would have skipped over all of it too!!! I will play it, I'm actually in tortooga in the first one now.Made a point of playing it some the last few days!!!