Ultimate WDW Nut in the Family - Len90 vs. Mark86

Forum games, including Disney Survival Games, scrambles, photo hunts, etc

Moderator: Moderators

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: Ultimate WDW Nut in the Family - Len90 vs. Mark86

Post by mindflipper » Jul Fri 22, 2011 1:21 pm

When coming up with the challenges for Mark86 and Len90, I tried to come up with contests that were on a level playing field, not being advantageous to one brother over the other. The same would have to be done with Mousekcouple vs. the Double-Boilers...

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Jul Sat 23, 2011 1:14 am

mindflipper wrote:When coming up with the challenges for Mark86 and Len90, I tried to come up with contests that were on a level playing field, not being advantageous to one brother over the other. The same would have to be done with Mousekcouple vs. the Double-Boilers...
hmmm. If this was to administered during the meet-up, it would be with my absence. I'm thinking we could do something similar to what was done between Mark and I. However, I do think all answers should be PM'd and then revealed.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jul Sat 23, 2011 9:10 am

Len90 wrote:
mindflipper wrote:When coming up with the challenges for Mark86 and Len90, I tried to come up with contests that were on a level playing field, not being advantageous to one brother over the other. The same would have to be done with Mousekcouple vs. the Double-Boilers...
hmmm. If this was to administered during the meet-up, it would be with my absence. I'm thinking we could do something similar to what was done between Mark and I. However, I do think all answers should be PM'd and then revealed.
I agree ~ more fun for everyone if it is done on here. Maybe there could be a bonus challenge at the meet-up though...

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Jul Sat 23, 2011 11:07 am

Len90 wrote:
Mark and you can't fly down just for the weekend? We'd love to have you both there, Len90!

I administered the first competition, so if you need any help or suggestions, I'm available as a consultant. Good luck! :mrgreen:

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler
Location: At Serenity Bay, on Castaway Cay again... I wish... :(

Post by Mousekedude » Jul Mon 25, 2011 11:22 am

Hmmmmm..... I'm not sure how "Uh oh" followed by several of these: :shock: can be construed as "I accept the challenge." Being the author of the aforementioned phrase, I'm pretty sure what was meant by it is more along the lines of "oh man... how can I get out of this gracefully...?!" :shock: :lol:

Yeah, I think Amy's right. Mouseoholic could probably take down me and the Boilers with half her Disney brain tied behind her back.
Can I just go ahead and forfeit the game...?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler

Post by Mousekedude » Jul Tue 26, 2011 10:30 pm

Well... I scurried on over here thinking that you guys might have some kind of idea for how we should do this thing. I'm not necessarily committing to this, but I'm willing to listen to ideas... :?

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Jul Tue 26, 2011 10:36 pm

I think Len90 is buried deep in studying for the MCAT at the moment, so let's give him some time to come back and tell us what his devious little mind has been conjuring up...

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler

Post by Mousekedude » Jul Tue 26, 2011 10:44 pm

mindflipper wrote:I think Len90 is buried deep in studying for the MCAT at the moment, so let's give him some time to come back and tell us what his devious little mind has been conjuring up...
Done.
I'll wait for the master.... 8-)

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Aug Sun 07, 2011 1:38 am

mindflipper wrote:I think Len90 is buried deep in studying for the MCAT at the moment, so let's give him some time to come back and tell us what his devious little mind has been conjuring up...
So my mind got totally erased following that big test and then there was some other stuff. It's been a rough stretch but things can start getting on track as we race towards Disney World 2011. I am definitely up for getting this game started. I definitely think it should be a couples challenge base with each couple submitting answers via pm. I'm thinking 5 challenges like what Mark and I had with timed deadlines for a PM submission.

Of course we'll need both couples to agree to said challenge. Secondly we'll need a creative force to spearhead the game. I'm thinking the rest of the mayhem marauders (myself included :D ) can handle that!
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Aug Sun 07, 2011 9:54 am

I thought you were going to be the "creative force to spearhead the game" this time. The rest of are glad to serve as idea consultants and, if necessary, judges...

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Aug Sun 07, 2011 12:09 pm

mindflipper wrote:I thought you were going to be the "creative force to spearhead the game" this time. The rest of are glad to serve as idea consultants and, if necessary, judges...
Alright I'll give it a shot. We'll just need couples consent...
- Len90

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler

Post by Mousekedude » Aug Sun 07, 2011 5:23 pm

I know y'all would love to see us and the Boilers in a head-to-head, no-holds-barred WDW smackdown, but I have a feeling you will be disappointed. They (and we) are so busy with all sorts of other things that I doubt we could perform to your expectations. I'll talk it over with Mouseoholic and the Boilers, but I'm not sure this will really happen. We might have to wait till our meet-up in January before we can do any kind of fun competition. Just sayin'.... :?

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Aug Sun 07, 2011 5:39 pm

M-dude may have a point. With Mouseoholic maybe down under for a month soon, it would be best to postpone to a later date...

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Aug Sun 07, 2011 6:29 pm

Ok not a problem. Game is tabled until the fall.
- Len90

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Aug Sun 07, 2011 7:33 pm

I'm in for the challenge but like M-dude said, it might be difficult. Perhaps the Fall? :wink: