Storytime with...

Forum games, including Disney Survival Games, scrambles, photo hunts, etc

Moderator: Moderators

Sleepy90
Flight to the Moon Flight Director

Re: Storytime with...

Post by Sleepy90 » Jul Fri 02, 2010 1:03 pm

Chernaborg who was busy fueling the fires in the township, he was so busy with his fire tending that he had not even noticed that the boat had appeared in the tunnel.

"Quietly does it" Amy says as they try to reverse the boat out of the tunnel without disturbing Chernaborg. The boat slowly disappears into the tunnel again and as they reach the other end they slow to a halt. Chernaborg behind and pirates that are determined to sink the boat in front what to do next.

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler
Location: At Serenity Bay, on Castaway Cay again... I wish... :(

Post by Mousekedude » Jul Fri 16, 2010 12:01 pm

"I have an idea," said Mousekedude. "This is an actual ride, right? And Disney monitors the rides, right? So if we all get out and start wading back through the tunnel, they'll see us on the monitors and shut down the ride. Then they'll probably send security in after us. I know we can do it, the water's not very deep at all."
Everyone looked at each other and thought about it. Heads started nodding as they all realized it might be their only chance. Then Boilerdude stood up and....

MadEye
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler

Post by MadEye » Jul Fri 16, 2010 5:03 pm

Screamed: "Wait wait wait. To get to any of the paths on the side of the water, we'd have to get in the water. If we get in this water, we'll need to get tetanus shots immediately afterwards!!!" (editor's note: It is a fact that you would need the shot if you get in the water of any water ride. Disney or otherwise.)
"Holy crap on a stick." mumbled MmeLeota. "I hate needles!" Most of the Marauders agreed.
They all had second thoughts about getting in the water. They stayed in their boat and floated past the cannons safely (barely). Next they had to get past the Auctioneer but Jack Sparrow was doing his best to keep the attention of the Auctioneer and all the pirates who wanted the redhead and the Marauders kept floating, ever so slowly past. None of them could come up with any ideas as they went past the ladies chasing the pirates and Ol' Bill. Little did they know that someone threw the switch to get their boat backstage and out of trouble. Or would they be safe backstage...?
We are all a little weird
And life's a little weird,
And when we find someone whose
Weirdness is compatible with ours,
We join up with them and fall in
Mutual weirdness and call it Love.”
― Dr. Seuss

Eames: Listen, if you're gonna perform INCEPTION, you need IMAGINATION.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jul Sun 25, 2010 2:24 pm

Since someone had thrown the switch, they drifted back into one of the service tunnels. Wasting no time once the boat coasted to a stop, they are scrambled out onto the walkway.
"Phew! I'm so glad to be out of there" exclaimed Mousekedude.
"Me too!" said boilerdude.
The group started walking back up to the surface. "Goodnight George!" they all said in unison as they exited the attraction.
"Ok," said Amy. "Where do we go from here?"
Right at that precise moment...

Polynesian Princess
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide

Post by Polynesian Princess » Feb Tue 08, 2011 12:00 am

Polynesian Princess ran into them with a Dole whip in hand. "Hey guys! ... What's wrong with all of you?" They looked at each other wondering who could best explain all that had happened, when suddenly...
Can't wait to take my twin boys on their first trip to Walt Disney World! Planning on heading there sometime Feb-May 2014!

NaCler
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter

Post by NaCler » May Mon 26, 2014 6:21 pm

(Wow, continuing from 2011!)
... screams could be heard from somewhere in Adventureland. Familiar screams of a friend... Len90. "He HAS to be in Adventureland guys and gals," stated boilderdude. "We need to find him and fast." Newly joined Polynesian Princess piped in and said, "Have you guys checked out the Tiki Room yet? There was a fire that ruined the ride. Maybe Len was held in there and found a way to cause the fire to escape?"

Just then, packwingfn and Wizzard walked up from the bowels of the Pirates attraction. "I knew it!" Shouted NaCler. "I knew packwingfn was the one who threw the switch and saved us in Pirates. But, Wizz, why are you here?"

"Are you kidding NaCler? Subsonic people are missing and you guys are running around here like idiots not knowing what to do. Do you think I would MISS THIS?" Stated Wizzard.

Everyone in the group collectively rolled their eyes.

"Packwingfn, we need your help getting into the Tiki Room without having to watch that pre-show. Can you get us in?" Asked Amy.

"Sure... But what exactly is going on? .....

Sleepy90

Post by Sleepy90 » May Sat 31, 2014 3:52 pm

Good question Packwingfn, however it is a very long story and it feels like we have been running around here for years murmurs Amy.

The short story is that Len90 has been kidnapped and is being held somewhere in the kingdom by the wicked witch, we are trying to find and release him from her grasp.

Polynessian princess seems to think he could be stuck in the Tiki room has anyone got any ideas how to get in without setting off those pesky birds?