Storytime with...

Forum games, including Disney Survival Games, scrambles, photo hunts, etc

Moderator: Moderators

Sleepy90
Flight to the Moon Flight Director

Re: Storytime with...

Post by Sleepy90 » May Wed 26, 2010 4:37 pm

The noise from the boat dock made Nacler raise his head from the huddle, It was Trader Sam on the loading dock. "All aboard for the trip of a lifetime" he called out to the assembled crowd and a stampede ensued as everyone clambered aboard. As Boilerdude let of the casting lines Maleficent appeared round the corner with Jiminy .

"RATS WE ARE TOO LATE " she screamed as the boat headed out into deeper water and somehow over all that yelling everyone heard the chirping of a cricket and it almost sounded like laughter.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » May Wed 26, 2010 7:02 pm

"...Welcome aboard the Leaki Tiki. Adventure lovers, my name is MoonPet and I'll be your captain- unless we run into trouble- in which case your new captain will be taking over. Looking over at momeja, he asks "What did you say your name was?" Just then the skipper noticed someone standing up at the rear of the boat.
"Dude! You can so not do that off the boat!!" To which Mouskedude replied...

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler
Location: At Serenity Bay, on Castaway Cay again... I wish... :(

Post by Mousekedude » May Thu 27, 2010 7:34 am

".... gotcha! Y'all didn't really think I would do that for real, did you...?"
"Hey...!" he growled as everyone nodded their heads.
Always ready with a witty remark, Mindflipper pointed to the water and said.....

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » May Thu 27, 2010 8:05 am

"Either that, or we're going down the Yellow River in China!" Everyone looked overboard and noted the cloudy, yellowish color to the water. Mousekedude blushed but continued with his denial. Unfortunately, the passengers aboard the board were completely unaware of the danger that was only seconds away from happening. For the cloudy water began to glow with a blinding yellow brightness. Suddenly, in a burst of water that splashed the boat passengers appeared...

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler

Post by Mousekedude » May Thu 27, 2010 11:42 am

...Maleficent herself!
"told ya'll it wasn't me..." grumbled Mousekedude under his breath.
"Quiet, you!!" roared Maleficent, now standing on the bow of the boat.
Mouseoholic leaped to her feet and glared at Maleficent: "How dare you speak to my husband that way! Don't you remember how we vanquished you last year?! You're on shaky ground, old hag!" (editor's note: see our storybook from our December '09 trip report)
Maleficent, upon recognizing who she was confronted by, showed a brief glimmer of uncertainty, during which Mouseoholic turned to MmeLeota and said " when we completed our tasks and were sprinkled with pixie dust last year, it broke her power over us permanently so she can't hurt me. May I borrow your cowhide instrument for a moment?"

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler

Post by Mousekedude » Jun Fri 11, 2010 8:53 am

(where is everyone? I was just beginning to enjoy this story..... :( Doesn't anyone want to continue it...? )

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jun Fri 11, 2010 4:00 pm

Mousekedude wrote:(where is everyone? I was just beginning to enjoy this story..... :( Doesn't anyone want to continue it...? )
I am at a loss...oh mindflipper...we neeeeeeeed you! :D

Sleepy90

Post by Sleepy90 » Jun Fri 11, 2010 5:08 pm

With a quick look at the surroundings MmeLeota produces her cowhide instrument from what would appear to be thin air. Maleficent is stunned by this feat and even more horrified as MmeLeota hands the instrument to Mouseoholic now her arch enemy is armed but is she dangerous only we know the answer to that.
Mouseoholic turns towards Maleficient and........

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler

Post by Mousekedude » Jun Sat 12, 2010 6:10 pm

....with blinding swiftness, lashes out three strikes with the cowhide instrument... *swish-crack!* *swish-crack!* *swishhh - crraaackkk!!!*

Screeching with fury and pain, Maleficent flails blindly in the air while trying to dodge Mouseoholic's furious whip blows, then stumbles over the boat's gunwhale and falls... *SPLASH!* into the murky water.
A stunned silence hangs in the air as Mouseoholic glares into the swirling water where Maleficent disappeared. After what seems like an eternity, but was really only about 15 seconds, the passengers erupt into ecstatic cheering. "Rum spiked Dole Whips for everyone...!" shouts Jacca.
Mouseoholic then turns to MmeLeota, hands her the cowhide instrument, and says...

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jun Sat 12, 2010 7:33 pm

"Thanks for letting me borrow your cowhide instrument MmeLeota. It might be time to take it in for a tune-up though, I thought I detected a bit of a hesitation in the swishy part."
"No problem Mousekedude! You might be right, it has been getting quite a workout lately," said MmeLeota.
The boat puttered up to the dock and everybody hopped out, careful to watch their head and their step, and when they missed the step and hit their head, they watched their language :lol:
"Where are we off to next?" asked NaCler.
"Let me just check my schedule," said Mouseoholic. She pulled out her schedule, safe in it's waterproof pouch to check, "Now let's see...it's Wednesday, which means it is a green day, Magic Kingdom...", when all of a sudden...

NaCler
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter

Post by NaCler » Jun Mon 14, 2010 6:34 am

...mindflipper had an epiphany, "Wait a second guys... We may have defeated Maleficent, because I don't think ANYTHING is coming out of THAT water alive," giving a glare at Mouskedude. "However, we still don't know where Len90 is. Remember in the Haunted Mansion she mentioned that she had him?"
"That's right," said Amy, "But where do you think he would be?"
"Maybe he's locked in the NEW TIKI Room, now THAT would be torture!" piped in Jacca5660.
"Hey guys, let's check out the Pirates of the Caribbean! Not only is it an awesome ride, but it's close and there's a jail cell at the end of it which would be the perfect place to put him," said Mouskedude.
"Let's do it!" exclaimed MmeLeota.
NaCler stayed silent as he thought about George. If Maleficent is real, couldn't the ghost of George be real as well? If so, they were in for a bumpy ride...

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Jun Tue 29, 2010 5:02 pm

...and so the gang all headed toward Pirates in hopes of finding their lost friend. Everyone piled into the boat and just as they were about to leave the dock, the CM told them to remain seated with hands an arms inside the boat at all times. As the boat pulled away from the dock, NaCler exclaimed "Wait! Did anyone else see that?" The CM's eyes were glowing! I have a very bad feeling about this." A chill blew through the boat load of Marauders as they headed toward the first waterfall, unbeknownst to them what was in store....

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler

Post by Mousekedude » Jun Wed 30, 2010 10:02 am

But Mousekedude was determined to remain calm.
"Don't worry, folks" he said in his best Sherlock Holmes voice, "I'm sure there's a scientific explanation for everything. After all, this is a public place. Do you think Disney would really allow anything that sinister and unexplainable to happen here?"
The group all looked around at each other, and as the murmur of the discussion increased in volume, Amy stood up and yelled "quiet, everyone! You're all forgetting one thing..."

Sleepy90

Post by Sleepy90 » Jun Wed 30, 2010 12:15 pm

We have discovered that Maleficent is real, could it be possible that the Ghost of George really does exist and has been biding his time for an opportunity like this.
Silence ensued as the occupants of the boat waited to see what would happen next.

Splash they hit the bottom of the waterfall. "Duck" yelled boilerdude as a cannon ball narrowly missed his side of the boat, " I'll swear they are shooting directly at us".

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jun Wed 30, 2010 2:31 pm

And boilerdude was right, the cannonballs splashed ever closer to the boat. "Quick! Paddle with your hands!" he yelled.
Everybody hesitated as they looked at Mousekedude, who rolled his eyes and declared, "I swear, this water should be safe!" and then everybody pitched in and started paddling. Faster and faster they went, until the boat actually lifted up and over the guide rails and started rushing toward a maintenance tunnel.
"Look out!" boilerbabe shouted, "We're heading for that tunnel!"
But it was too late. The momentum of the boat was too much and they plowed right through into the maintenance bay, where they came face to face with...