Most Requested Songs!

Forum games, including Disney Survival Games, scrambles, photo hunts, etc

Moderator: Moderators

Mr.ToadWildRider
Flight to the Moon Flight Director
Flight to the Moon Flight Director

Re: Most Requested Songs!

Post by Mr.ToadWildRider » Apr Fri 01, 2011 9:10 am

Polynesian Princess wrote:I think reviving dead threads is great. :) It's always nice to come back and revisit something and allow those who didn't experience it the first time to see it.

I don't think I've ever heard that one! I guess now I'll be on the quest to request it. :lol:
Good luck! You'll need it! :mickey: It's a very haunting piece with almost like a Gregorian choir with a sax playing in the background. It's very relaxing and pretty. They used to play it in the Stave Church (as the name implies) at the Norway Pavilion in EPCOT, but they've since changed it which means that this is the only place I can really hear it now :(

It plays fairly regularly on the background loop (Like I think significantly more than the request restrictions allow for).

Polynesian Princess
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide

Re: Most Requested Songs!

Post by Polynesian Princess » Apr Sat 02, 2011 12:00 am

I'm surprised I've not heard it then because I listen to the background stream a lot more often than the others, but based on the descriptions I can't think of anything I've heard that could be it. Of course when I do hear it, I might recognize it after all.
Can't wait to take my twin boys on their first trip to Walt Disney World! Planning on heading there sometime Feb-May 2014!