Toy Story Mania for Nintendo Wii

Forum games, including Disney Survival Games, scrambles, photo hunts, etc

Moderator: Moderators

Cazza and Livvie's Mum
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist

Toy Story Mania for Nintendo Wii

Post by Cazza and Livvie's Mum » Aug Sun 02, 2009 6:44 am

:lol: I am so excited about this Toy Story Mania game. It comes with 3D glasses! I have pre-ordered mine already. I hope that we can play this awesome game worldwide. Role on September!

metsofny
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner

Post by metsofny » Aug Sun 23, 2009 1:44 am

I've been thinking of buying a wii. This is definably a plus.

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Sep Thu 17, 2009 11:39 pm

It came out Tuesday! I'll have a review of it this weekend.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

elizabethswann
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer

Post by elizabethswann » Sep Fri 18, 2009 2:18 pm

They also have a Toy Story Mania application for the iPhone/iPod Touch that I'm debating about getting.

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Sep Fri 18, 2009 10:11 pm

Well, Mark86 and I played for about an hour. The story mode is great. You pretty much just have to surpass some pretty easy goals in each game to go through the story mode. I have noticed all the games that are in the attraction are the same as the games put into the video game or very similar to it. There are also a lot of new games in the video game. The game is amazing. However, the 3D is not that great. The goggles make the game appear red. I will have to look into this, but it is very easy to play without the goggles. Shooting in the game is just done by hitting the button while aiming the wii remote.

All in all, it is a fantastic game and I highly recommend EVERYBODY here goes out and gets it. I am still contemplating the iPhone application, but I am leaning towards purchasing it maybe later this weekend.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Sep Sat 19, 2009 2:18 am

They had tv's set up with this game at the expo. Since niether one of us have been on TSM, we weren't sure what to expect from the game. We don't have a wii yet, but we had a blast playing it!

joeyflds

Post by joeyflds » Feb Thu 04, 2010 9:04 am

anyone else got it? im debating on whether or not to get it.

disneylandmom
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by disneylandmom » Feb Fri 05, 2010 12:47 pm

Len90 wrote:
All in all, it is a fantastic game and I highly recommend EVERYBODY here goes out and gets it. I am still contemplating the iPhone application, but I am leaning towards purchasing it maybe later this weekend.
So Len I notice it's been a bit since this post and I am curious...did you go out and buy this game? If so, is it still fun after having it for a while?

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Feb Sat 06, 2010 2:08 am

disneylandmom wrote:
Len90 wrote:
So Len I notice it's been a bit since this post and I am curious...did you go out and buy this game? If so, is it still fun after having it for a while?
I actually bought the game the day it came out. I will confess and say that I haven't played it in a while since Call of Duty came out and then there were a lot of games purchased for cheap during Black Friday sales. My brother and I hope to play some more of the game in the coming days/weeks. I personally haven't gotten bored of it yet. I just hope that it qualifies as training for when you go on the actual attraction :D
- Len90

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Feb Thu 25, 2010 10:25 pm

Len, it sounds like you just have the Wii version. Did anyone get the iphone version yet? I would be curious to see what you think of the game...I haven't gotten to DL to play TSM but it looks like fun from the videos and pictures I have seen.

Soarin08
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by Soarin08 » Feb Thu 25, 2010 11:48 pm

This game is ADDICTIVE!!! We got it for Valentine's Day. I love it!!!! Though it makes me miss the ride...

joeyflds

Post by joeyflds » Mar Wed 03, 2010 10:33 am

ehhh its just ok.

metsofny

Post by metsofny » Mar Sat 20, 2010 12:27 am

It's a fun party game. Even if I'm parting alone.

Millionaire2K
Main Street Cinema Projectionist
Main Street Cinema Projectionist

Post by Millionaire2K » Mar Tue 30, 2010 8:45 pm

Just played for first time. I love the ride but the game is ok. My 4 year old loves both!