Disney Survival Game

Forum games, including Disney Survival Games, scrambles, photo hunts, etc

Moderator: Moderators

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: Disney Survival Game

Post by Amy » Aug Tue 19, 2014 6:39 pm

I humbly suggest leaving Dame Dench out with the second SE quote, and perhaps adding a nod to World of Motion ~ "It's fun to be free, to be on the move, to go anywhere, with never a care to, do all there is to be done. It's fun to be free."

+1 Electrical Parade
-1 Monorail

46 Electrical Parade - "Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls! The Magic Kingdom proudly presents our spectacular festival pageant of nighttime magic and imagination. In thousands of sparkling lights, and electro-synthe-magnetic musical sounds: the Main Street Electrical Parade!"
49 Haunted Mansion - "Your cadaverous pallor betrays an aura of foreboding, almost as though you sense a disquieting metamorphosis. Is this haunted room actually stretching? Or is it your imagination, hmm?"
46 Jungle Cruise - "As you exit the boat, please watch your step and mind your head. If you miss your step and hit your head, please watch your language, Disney World is a family place."
10 Monorail - "Please stand clear of the doors, Por favor matengese alajados de las puertas."
50 Thunder Mountain - "Hang on to them hats and glasses, cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness"

ImagineerWannabe
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Post by ImagineerWannabe » Aug Tue 19, 2014 8:46 pm

Sure, that works. Anything else you think should be added?

+1 Haunted Mansion - cadaverous pallor
-1 Monorail

46 Electrical Parade - "Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls! The Magic Kingdom proudly presents our spectacular festival pageant of nighttime magic and imagination. In thousands of sparkling lights, and electro-synthe-magnetic musical sounds: the Main Street Electrical Parade!"
50 Haunted Mansion - "Your cadaverous pallor betrays an aura of foreboding, almost as though you sense a disquieting metamorphosis. Is this haunted room actually stretching? Or is it your imagination, hmm?"
46 Jungle Cruise - "As you exit the boat, please watch your step and mind your head. If you miss your step and hit your head, please watch your language, Disney World is a family place."
9 Monorail - "Please stand clear of the doors, Por favor matengese alajados de las puertas."
50 Thunder Mountain - "Hang on to them hats and glasses, cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness"

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Aug Wed 20, 2014 7:15 am

Can't think of anything ~ love the list you put together!
+1 Jungle Cruise
-1 Monorail

50 Haunted Mansion - "Your cadaverous pallor betrays an aura of foreboding, almost as though you sense a disquieting metamorphosis. Is this haunted room actually stretching? Or is it your imagination, hmm?"
47 Jungle Cruise - "As you exit the boat, please watch your step and mind your head. If you miss your step and hit your head, please watch your language, Disney World is a family place."
8 Monorail - "Please stand clear of the doors, Por favor matengese alajados de las puertas."

ImagineerWannabe
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Post by ImagineerWannabe » Aug Wed 20, 2014 5:30 pm

Thanks :) I'd actually like to switch up the Living with the Land quote to the following if there's no objection: "By working together, we can continue to find innovative ways to increase food production and protect our precious enviroment. Only then will we truly be living with the land."
That's the one I was wanting but couldn't find then when being distracted at work and googling I found it.

+1 Thunder Mountain
-1 Monorail

47 Jungle Cruise - "As you exit the boat, please watch your step and mind your head. If you miss your step and hit your head, please watch your language, Disney World is a family place."
7 Monorail - "Please stand clear of the doors, Por favor matengese alajados de las puertas."
51 Thunder Mountain - "Hang on to them hats and glasses, cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness"

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Aug Wed 20, 2014 7:00 pm

I like that quote ~ no objections from me other than it will be tough to start whittling them down, just like with this past list!

+1 Electrical Parade
-1 Monorail

47 Electrical Parade - "Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls! The Magic Kingdom proudly presents our spectacular festival pageant of nighttime magic and imagination. In thousands of sparkling lights, and electro-synthe-magnetic musical sounds: the Main Street Electrical Parade!"
6 Monorail - "Please stand clear of the doors, Por favor matengese alajados de las puertas."
51 Thunder Mountain - "Hang on to them hats and glasses, cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness"

ImagineerWannabe
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Post by ImagineerWannabe » Aug Wed 20, 2014 7:48 pm

+1 Haunted Mansion - cadaverous pallor
-1 Monorail

47 Electrical Parade - "Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls! The Magic Kingdom proudly presents our spectacular festival pageant of nighttime magic and imagination. In thousands of sparkling lights, and electro-synthe-magnetic musical sounds: the Main Street Electrical Parade!"
51 Haunted Mansion - "Your cadaverous pallor betrays an aura of foreboding, almost as though you sense a disquieting metamorphosis. Is this haunted room actually stretching? Or is it your imagination, hmm?"
5 Monorail - "Please stand clear of the doors, Por favor matengese alajados de las puertas."

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Aug Wed 20, 2014 8:39 pm

+1 Jungle Cruise
-1 Monorail

51 Haunted Mansion - "Your cadaverous pallor betrays an aura of foreboding, almost as though you sense a disquieting metamorphosis. Is this haunted room actually stretching? Or is it your imagination, hmm?"
48 Jungle Cruise - "As you exit the boat, please watch your step and mind your head. If you miss your step and hit your head, please watch your language, Disney World is a family place."
4 Monorail - "Please stand clear of the doors, Por favor matengese alajados de las puertas."

ImagineerWannabe
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Post by ImagineerWannabe » Aug Thu 21, 2014 5:23 pm

+1 Electrical Parade
-1 Monorail

48 Electrical Parade - "Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls! The Magic Kingdom proudly presents our spectacular festival pageant of nighttime magic and imagination. In thousands of sparkling lights, and electro-synthe-magnetic musical sounds: the Main Street Electrical Parade!"
48 Jungle Cruise - "As you exit the boat, please watch your step and mind your head. If you miss your step and hit your head, please watch your language, Disney World is a family place."
3 Monorail - "Please stand clear of the doors, Por favor matengese alajados de las puertas."

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Aug Thu 21, 2014 7:39 pm

+1 Jungle Cruise
+1 Jungle Cruise

48 Electrical Parade - "Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls! The Magic Kingdom proudly presents our spectacular festival pageant of nighttime magic and imagination. In thousands of sparkling lights, and electro-synthe-magnetic musical sounds: the Main Street Electrical Parade!"
49 Jungle Cruise - "As you exit the boat, please watch your step and mind your head. If you miss your step and hit your head, please watch your language, Disney World is a family place."
2 Monorail - "Please stand clear of the doors, Por favor matengese alajados de las puertas."

ImagineerWannabe
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Post by ImagineerWannabe » Aug Thu 21, 2014 8:04 pm

+1 Thunder Mountain
-1 Monorail -- and it's ready to pull out of the station

49 Jungle Cruise - "As you exit the boat, please watch your step and mind your head. If you miss your step and hit your head, please watch your language, Disney World is a family place."
1 Monorail - "Please stand clear of the doors, Por favor matengese alajados de las puertas."
52 Thunder Mountain - "Hang on to them hats and glasses, cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness"

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Aug Thu 21, 2014 8:35 pm

+1 Electrical Parade
-1 Monorail ~ ¡Por favor manténgase alejado de las puertas!

49 Electrical Parade - "Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls! The Magic Kingdom proudly presents our spectacular festival pageant of nighttime magic and imagination. In thousands of sparkling lights, and electro-synthe-magnetic musical sounds: the Main Street Electrical Parade!"
52 Thunder Mountain - "Hang on to them hats and glasses, cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness"

ImagineerWannabe
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Post by ImagineerWannabe » Aug Fri 22, 2014 6:23 am

I think we should call it and leave the top 4. It would be too hard to pick another one to knock out. I quite like all the ones that are left.

If there are no further suggestions I humbly submit the following list of EPCOT quotes for the next round.

American Adventure - Franklin: "Mr. Twain, pride is one of our national passions. Even those who overcome it, are proud of their humility"

Cranium Command - "Putting you in a chicken is cruelty to animals! I'm gonna stick you in a squid, a lumpfish, a talk show host! Now get in line. Move it, move it, move it!"

Ellen's Energy Adventure - "Close your eyes, you're in your car.. Don't close your eyes IN the car..."

Ellen's Energy Adventure - "All right, universe, you're cleared for takeoff. Come on. Ha ha ha. Come -- Bill? Bill Nye? Bill Nye the Science Guy? ... Bill?"

Honey I Shrunk the Audience - "Um, look. Just stay in your seats, ladies and gentlemen, and we'll blow you up as soon as possible. All right? You know what I mean."

Horizons - Husband: "There's always been something sort of mysterious about our oceans. We knew they were filled with valuable gifts for us." Wife: "Yeah, water and seaweed."

Horizons - "If you can dream it, then you can do it."

Illuminations - "We've gathered here tonight around the fire, as people of all lands have gathered for thousands and thousands of years before us, to share the light and to share a story -- an amazing story, as old as time itself, but still being written. And though each of us has our own individual stories to tell, a true adventure emerges when we bring them all together as one. We hope you enjoy our story tonight: Reflections of Earth." *whoosh* as torches extinguish

Journey into Imagination - Dreamfinder: "Look Figment. Some new friends have joined us." Figment: "Can they imagine too?" Dreamfinder: "Of course. Imagination is something that belongs to all of us!"

Living Seas - "Rain upon that planet Earth. And they rain...and rain...and rain. The deluge"

Living with the Land - "By working together, we can continue to find innovative ways to increase food production and protect our precious environment. Only then will we truly be living with the land."

Maelstrom - "You are not the first to pass this way....nor shall you be the last"

O Canada - "Canada. Big. Wide. And very, very cold. Here in the great white north it snows 24 hours a day, every day of the year...*objection by new narrator.*.."Fine I'll just go to the France pavilion film, where they appreciate an invisible narrator"

Spaceship Earth - "East, west, north, and south, all roads led to Rome."

World of Motion - "It's fun to be free, to be on the move, to go anywhere, with never a care to, do all there is to be done. It's fun to be free."

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Aug Fri 22, 2014 8:33 am

Looks good to me ~ you are great at these lists :D And without further ado, I shall add the magical numbers and begin...
Oooo, so many good ones it's hard to choose!!

+1 Spaceship Earth
-1 Illuminations

10 American Adventure - Franklin: "Mr. Twain, pride is one of our national passions. Even those who overcome it, are proud of their humility"
10 Cranium Command - "Putting you in a chicken is cruelty to animals! I'm gonna stick you in a squid, a lumpfish, a talk show host! Now get in line. Move it, move it, move it!"
10 Ellen's Energy Adventure - "Close your eyes, you're in your car.. Don't close your eyes IN the car..."
10 Ellen's Energy Adventure - "All right, universe, you're cleared for takeoff. Come on. Ha ha ha. Come -- Bill? Bill Nye? Bill Nye the Science Guy? ... Bill?"
10 Honey I Shrunk the Audience - "Um, look. Just stay in your seats, ladies and gentlemen, and we'll blow you up as soon as possible. All right? You know what I mean."
10 Horizons - Husband: "There's always been something sort of mysterious about our oceans. We knew they were filled with valuable gifts for us." Wife: "Yeah, water and seaweed."
10 Horizons - "If you can dream it, then you can do it."
09 Illuminations - "We've gathered here tonight around the fire, as people of all lands have gathered for thousands and thousands of years before us, to share the light and to share a story -- an amazing story, as old as time itself, but still being written. And though each of us has our own individual stories to tell, a true adventure emerges when we bring them all together as one. We hope you enjoy our story tonight: Reflections of Earth." *whoosh* as torches extinguish
10 Journey into Imagination - Dreamfinder: "Look Figment. Some new friends have joined us." Figment: "Can they imagine too?" Dreamfinder: "Of course. Imagination is something that belongs to all of us!"
10 Living Seas - "Rain upon that planet Earth. And they rain...and rain...and rain. The deluge"
10 Living with the Land - "By working together, we can continue to find innovative ways to increase food production and protect our precious environment. Only then will we truly be living with the land."
10 Maelstrom - "You are not the first to pass this way....nor shall you be the last"
10 O Canada - "Canada. Big. Wide. And very, very cold. Here in the great white north it snows 24 hours a day, every day of the year...*objection by new narrator.*.."Fine I'll just go to the France pavilion film, where they appreciate an invisible narrator"
11 Spaceship Earth - "East, west, north, and south, all roads led to Rome."
10 World of Motion - "It's fun to be free, to be on the move, to go anywhere, with never a care to, do all there is to be done. It's fun to be free."

ImagineerWannabe
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Post by ImagineerWannabe » Aug Fri 22, 2014 5:03 pm

I know! So many good ones! Thanks for adding the numbers. Now what to pick? I have half a mind to counter your reduction of Illuminations ;) , but I think I'll have to add one to a classic instead.

+1 Horizons - dream it
-1 Honey I Shrunk the Audience

10 American Adventure - Franklin: "Mr. Twain, pride is one of our national passions. Even those who overcome it, are proud of their humility"
10 Cranium Command - "Putting you in a chicken is cruelty to animals! I'm gonna stick you in a squid, a lumpfish, a talk show host! Now get in line. Move it, move it, move it!"
10 Ellen's Energy Adventure - "Close your eyes, you're in your car.. Don't close your eyes IN the car..."
10 Ellen's Energy Adventure - "All right, universe, you're cleared for takeoff. Come on. Ha ha ha. Come -- Bill? Bill Nye? Bill Nye the Science Guy? ... Bill?"
9 Honey I Shrunk the Audience - "Um, look. Just stay in your seats, ladies and gentlemen, and we'll blow you up as soon as possible. All right? You know what I mean."
10 Horizons - Husband: "There's always been something sort of mysterious about our oceans. We knew they were filled with valuable gifts for us." Wife: "Yeah, water and seaweed."
11 Horizons - "If you can dream it, then you can do it."
09 Illuminations - "We've gathered here tonight around the fire, as people of all lands have gathered for thousands and thousands of years before us, to share the light and to share a story -- an amazing story, as old as time itself, but still being written. And though each of us has our own individual stories to tell, a true adventure emerges when we bring them all together as one. We hope you enjoy our story tonight: Reflections of Earth." *whoosh* as torches extinguish
10 Journey into Imagination - Dreamfinder: "Look Figment. Some new friends have joined us." Figment: "Can they imagine too?" Dreamfinder: "Of course. Imagination is something that belongs to all of us!"
10 Living Seas - "Rain upon that planet Earth. And they rain...and rain...and rain. The deluge"
10 Living with the Land - "By working together, we can continue to find innovative ways to increase food production and protect our precious environment. Only then will we truly be living with the land."
10 Maelstrom - "You are not the first to pass this way....nor shall you be the last"
10 O Canada - "Canada. Big. Wide. And very, very cold. Here in the great white north it snows 24 hours a day, every day of the year...*objection by new narrator.*.."Fine I'll just go to the France pavilion film, where they appreciate an invisible narrator"
10 World of Motion - "It's fun to be free, to be on the move, to go anywhere, with never a care to, do all there is to be done. It's fun to be free."

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Aug Fri 22, 2014 6:29 pm

+1 Ellen's Energy Adventure ~ universe
-1 O Canada

11 Ellen's Energy Adventure - "All right, universe, you're cleared for takeoff. Come on. Ha ha ha. Come -- Bill? Bill Nye? Bill Nye the Science Guy? ... Bill?"
9 Honey I Shrunk the Audience - "Um, look. Just stay in your seats, ladies and gentlemen, and we'll blow you up as soon as possible. All right? You know what I mean."
11 Horizons - "If you can dream it, then you can do it."
09 O Canada - "Canada. Big. Wide. And very, very cold. Here in the great white north it snows 24 hours a day, every day of the year...*objection by new narrator.*.."Fine I'll just go to the France pavilion film, where they appreciate an invisible narrator"