yesterland errors

Mislabled tracks, incorrect lengths, poor quality.

Moderator: Moderators

dstrawn9889
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner

yesterland errors

Post by dstrawn9889 » Sep Sun 02, 2012 12:39 pm

am now listening to yesterland stream... and the dame judi dench version of SSE is currently running... this is the current track for this ride, isnt it?

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: yesterland errors

Post by Len90 » Sep Mon 03, 2012 9:48 pm

dstrawn9889 wrote:am now listening to yesterland stream... and the dame judi dench version of SSE is currently running... this is the current track for this ride, isnt it?
Judi Dench I believe is the current narrator of SSE. We'll have to let rdeacon know about that and have the track removed from the list.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Sep Tue 04, 2012 6:29 am

Len90 wrote:
dstrawn9889 wrote:am now listening to yesterland stream... and the dame judi dench version of SSE is currently running... this is the current track for this ride, isnt it?
Judi Dench I believe is the current narrator of SSE. We'll have to let rdeacon know about that and have the track removed from the list.
I just heard that version yesterday. It is listed as being from 2007. Have there been some tweaks to the attraction since that time perhaps?

dstrawn9889

Post by dstrawn9889 » Sep Thu 06, 2012 2:45 pm

i do not believe so, but it played again this morning... around 10ish

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Sep Thu 06, 2012 8:10 pm

I had some problems today with the Yesterland stream. I started it playing, and in a few minutes it showed the screen please select which channel you would like to listen to ~ or something similar. I would press stop, and the stream would re-start ok, but one other time it wouldn't start. Is that a bug, or is that simply poor coverage in my area today?

junebug1233
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide

Post by junebug1233 » Sep Thu 06, 2012 8:20 pm

Amy wrote:I had some problems today with the Yesterland stream. I started it playing, and in a few minutes it showed the screen please select which channel you would like to listen to ~ or something similar. I would press stop, and the stream would re-start ok, but one other time it wouldn't start. Is that a bug, or is that simply poor coverage in my area today?
I listened most of today and didn't have any problems with it.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Sep Thu 06, 2012 8:50 pm

junebug1233 wrote:
Amy wrote:I had some problems today with the Yesterland stream. I started it playing, and in a few minutes it showed the screen please select which channel you would like to listen to ~ or something similar. I would press stop, and the stream would re-start ok, but one other time it wouldn't start. Is that a bug, or is that simply poor coverage in my area today?
I listened most of today and didn't have any problems with it.
Good to know. I wondered if it was maybe some cell tower problems today because normally I don't have any problems.

cousininmiami
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide

Post by cousininmiami » Sep Tue 11, 2012 10:18 am

I have been without Yesterland for part of yesterday and today so far... must be working on it! PS, thank you to those that work on fixing these problems and generally keeping up with this every day! You guys rock! Thank you thank you thank you!
°o° "...it's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day" °o°

lonepalm
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher

Post by lonepalm » Oct Tue 30, 2012 7:08 am

Amy wrote:
Len90 wrote:
I just heard that version yesterday. It is listed as being from 2007. Have there been some tweaks to the attraction since that time perhaps?
There have been some very minor script tweaks/removals/additions since 2007. Most people probably would not notice them, but SSE is "my ride", so I have noticed the differences. However, I don't think that this should qualify as a Yesterland track. It's not THAT old... :)

Proud bandwidth donor to Subsonic Radio!

Check out disneyparksinfo.com and wdwthemeparks.com!