Boo to You

Mislabled tracks, incorrect lengths, poor quality.

Moderator: Moderators

luv2cthemouse
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist

Boo to You

Post by luv2cthemouse » Mar Fri 28, 2008 2:22 pm

Hello Administrators.

I just requested the Boo to You parade and this is not the actual parade. I think the title should changed. Do you think you could be kind enough to adjust the title of the track to indicate that this is Boo to You Party pre-parade music so that others do not make the same mistake I just did?

Also, since I just drained all of my points on this, do you think you could play the actual parade for me? I would be most grateful. I requested it for a friend who listens and she is not going to hear it now.

:D :D Please please please please please! :D :D

countscabula
Fire Engine Driver
Fire Engine Driver

Post by countscabula » Oct Sat 25, 2008 7:55 pm

the Boo to You Parade music is so catchy, thats how we found this site. We just had to hear it again when we got home.

js3901
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber

Post by js3901 » Oct Sat 25, 2008 8:30 pm

problems with points ans such are best resolved by going into the chat, not the forums. the Admins of the forums have no control over the server to play music/change names. Subsonic or rdeacon can do those changes and lay a track on demand
"And please do not sit on the floor. My studies show you can't experience time travel on the floor. and it's not a pretty picture in those shorts" - The Timekeeper

Site Admin, WDW Freak