Request for Song Rename - How do you do (sung)

Mislabled tracks, incorrect lengths, poor quality.

Moderator: Moderators

danimal3114u
Peter Pan's Flight Pixie Duster
Peter Pan's Flight Pixie Duster

Request for Song Rename - How do you do (sung)

Post by danimal3114u » Aug Fri 10, 2007 11:11 am

Hey Subsonic and everyone else,
I just heard the amazing track "Disneyland - critter country - splash mountain - how do you do(sung)", and would like to suggest that we change the name of the track. For those that weren't aware (like me), the track is actually a great compilation of all the music/song numbers from Splash Mountain in order of how they appear on the ride. I believe they are also all the song recordings, and not in rdie, which makes it that much better. It's a great way to experience the ride, and take notice of each of the tracks the whole way through (which you might not have been able to in the past). I was wondering if we could do a name change on this track. I can't really think of anything good, but maybe somethine like "Disneyland - Critter Country - Splash Mountain - Music and Song Compilation". Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated, and hopefully we can change the track name so people realize what a great selection it is. Thanks!

Breton
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Post by Breton » Feb Sun 03, 2008 12:01 am

Yes - I agree it will give a better idea to listeners what the track really is.

YZFDonor
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Post by YZFDonor » Feb Sun 03, 2008 8:39 pm

PM rdeacon or jump in the irc chatroom during the day. He would be one of the primary people to rename the track if he feels it 'justified'