Soarin' duplicate

In relation to Disney Parks but not specific to a single resort

Moderator: Moderators

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Soarin' duplicate

Post by Amy » Aug Sun 26, 2012 9:39 am

I got this link from a friend a few days ago. I didn't watch it as I am always leary of links being spam. F1gment also got it and watched it. She told me it's just like Soarin', you just need to take your orange juice by the computer :lol: So I watched it this morning and it really does have quite a few elements of Soarin' in it ~ right down to a ball flying at you, a lot of the same transition scenes and the big firework finale. What do y'all think...a nice tribute to Soarin' or close to copyright infringement....

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=KcuDdPo0WZk

Since the person in the plane appears to be speaking Japanese, I even did a quick search to see if it was perhaps an attraction over at TDL....but I didn't find anything.

MetalRage
Flight to the Moon Flight Director
Flight to the Moon Flight Director

Re: Soarin' duplicate

Post by MetalRage » Sep Sat 08, 2012 9:18 pm

WOW! That is really cool! Thank you for sharing! :D
"When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do. And one thing it takes to accomplish something is courage." - Walt Disney :mickey3:

[url=http://www.userbars.com][img]http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/9147/userbar721338ez4.gif[/img][/url]

"We wants the redhead!"

cousininmiami
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide

Post by cousininmiami » Sep Sun 09, 2012 8:29 am

Wow! That was awesome!!!
°o° "...it's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day" °o°

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Sep Sun 09, 2012 8:24 pm

Very interesting. My opinion is neither of the two but rather just a copycat. The music is similar, the ideas in the scenes are similar, and the length seems about the same as Soarin'.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Sep Sun 09, 2012 10:42 pm

For a minute there when I saw the topic title, I thought it might be about cloning a WDW employee who frequents this board...

yodiwan1
Storybookland Canal Boats Mate
Storybookland Canal Boats Mate

Post by yodiwan1 » Sep Mon 10, 2012 11:34 pm

If they could move Soaring to the American Adventure. This would be perfect! the ride would finally make sense to have at Epcot, and it would give more to do in the WS...you'd just have to add something else to FW.
"hold on to them hats and glasses, cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!!"