In relation to Disney Parks but not specific to a single resort

Moderator: Moderators

disneylizzy
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Re: Disney Safari Mickey Sweeps on Facebook

Post by disneylizzy » Feb Sun 19, 2012 6:22 pm

Amy wrote:
disneylizzy wrote:Did you already find the Photopass wdw one and the Duffy one?

The PHotopass one is on the Photo Tip of the Week album and its on the monorail & contemporary photo

The Duffy one is in the Duffy the Disney Bear Launch at Epcot album and its on the large photo of Duffy character holding the Duffy bear

Let me know where you haven't looked & I can help since I have to look at everything again to find the one I'm missing.
Yup, had both of these. I just found #9 under Walt Disney World ~ Walt Disney Thrills ~ Rock and Roller Coaster with Aerosmith (near the bottom)
I think I did this one, but like I said I missed something so I'll try it again. Thanks Amy!

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: Disney Safari Mickey Sweeps on Facebook

Post by Amy » Feb Sun 19, 2012 7:33 pm

disneylizzy wrote:
Amy wrote:
disneylizzy wrote:Did you already find the Photopass wdw one and the Duffy one?

The PHotopass one is on the Photo Tip of the Week album and its on the monorail & contemporary photo

The Duffy one is in the Duffy the Disney Bear Launch at Epcot album and its on the large photo of Duffy character holding the Duffy bear

Let me know where you haven't looked & I can help since I have to look at everything again to find the one I'm missing.
Yup, had both of these. I just found #9 under Walt Disney World ~ Walt Disney Thrills ~ Rock and Roller Coaster with Aerosmith (near the bottom)
I think I did this one, but like I said I missed something so I'll try it again. Thanks Amy!
You're welcome. I didn't take much time to work on this today. Hopefully I'll have more time tomorrow evening and can look then. I'll keep track of where I find them :D