Nap-worthy attractions

In relation to Disney Parks but not specific to a single resort

Moderator: Moderators

yodiwan1
Storybookland Canal Boats Mate
Storybookland Canal Boats Mate

Re: Nap-worthy attractions

Post by yodiwan1 » Sep Tue 07, 2010 4:27 pm

I am surprised there aren't more HOP being mentioned. I was with a party of 5 back in Feb, and 4 of us passed out!!! lol
"hold on to them hats and glasses, cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!!"

Jacca5660
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Jacca5660 » Sep Tue 07, 2010 5:57 pm

yodiwan1 wrote:I am surprised there aren't more HOP being mentioned. I was with a party of 5 back in Feb, and 4 of us passed out!!! lol
I've done that before! It depends on the president at the time, some can get you to sleep a lot faster then others..
"Our dreams can come true - if we have the courage to pursue them" WED

"There's a fine prow on that steamer, let's climb aboard her!" Fireside

"You're off the map mateys..Here there be SeaMonsters!!"

The original "LICENSE MAYHEM MARAUDER!!ImageImage

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Sep Tue 07, 2010 7:29 pm

NaCler wrote:Like MmeLeota it's not due to boredom but I've dozed during the Muppets and Philharmagic!
Oh yes...Muppets too :roll: I've never seen Philharmagic, but I'm sure it would be on the list too.

It's funny because it has happened during some of my favorite attractions (HM, Muppets, Tiki Room, POTC)

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Sep Tue 07, 2010 8:44 pm

MmeLeota wrote:
NaCler wrote:Like MmeLeota it's not due to boredom but I've dozed during the Muppets and Philharmagic!
Oh yes...Muppets too :roll: I've never seen Philharmagic, but I'm sure it would be on the list too.

It's funny because it has happened during some of my favorite attractions (HM, Muppets, Tiki Room, POTC)
The Muppets?!?! :shock: :shock: :shock: You people are sleeping through the Muppets?!?!?! :( :( :(

elizabethswann
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer

Post by elizabethswann » Sep Tue 07, 2010 8:44 pm

I don't know if I could ever nap in Muppets with it being so loud, especially with the Swedish Chef part at the end.

F1gment
King Arthur Carousel Horseman
King Arthur Carousel Horseman

Post by F1gment » Sep Wed 08, 2010 8:48 am

You guys are good... now I have a lot more places to grab a quick nap! :D

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Sep Wed 08, 2010 9:42 am

I do LOVE CoP, but there have been times that I'm tired, and it's so comfy in there with that carousel moving you slowly from scene to scene....I've dozed before! :shock:

NaCler
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter

Post by NaCler » Sep Wed 08, 2010 10:34 am

Amy wrote:The Muppets?!?! :shock: :shock: :shock: You people are sleeping through the Muppets?!?!?! :( :( :(
It's ONLY because I have seen it SOOO many times. I love the muppets... I think Fraggle Rock will be my most anticipated movie of 2011!

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Sep Wed 08, 2010 11:34 am

elizabethswann wrote:I don't know if I could ever nap in Muppets with it being so loud, especially with the Swedish Chef part at the end.
That's the part that wakes you up! :lol: ;)

I could never sleep all the way through, but I have caught myself dozing off...something about the sweet sound of Miss Piggy singing "Dream a Little Dream"... :lol:

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Sep Wed 08, 2010 12:27 pm

MmeLeota wrote:
elizabethswann wrote:I don't know if I could ever nap in Muppets with it being so loud, especially with the Swedish Chef part at the end.

I could never sleep all the way through, but I have caught myself dozing off...something about the sweet sound of Miss Piggy singing "Dream a Little Dream"... :lol:
Thanks a lot MmeLeota, now I have Miss Piggy's song going through my head :roll: ~ complete with sound effects :lol:
Loving your new avatar ~ how did you make yours?

elizabethswann

Post by elizabethswann » Sep Wed 08, 2010 12:48 pm

I was wondering when someone would mention CoP so I'm glad Jacca brought it up. Also, I would love to doze off in the lobby of the Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln area where they show the Disneyland: The First 50 Years movie.

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Sep Wed 08, 2010 1:02 pm

Amy wrote:
MmeLeota wrote:

Thanks a lot MmeLeota, now I have Miss Piggy's song going through my head :roll: ~ complete with sound effects :lol:
Loving your new avatar ~ how did you make yours?
buzz...bzzz...bzzzzzz :lol:

Thanks! :D I made mine using one of my absolute favorite sites called Scrapblog and a little creative searching in Yahoo images ;) It ended up a bit distorted due to the size adjustment. I'll post the original whenever I can get photobucket to cooperate.

If anyone likes to scrapbook (but don't necessarily like to haul out all the stuff that goes with it), I highly reccomend this site.

http://www.scrapblog.com

There are some things that cost a little $, but there's also plenty of free stuff out there too! (D23 items too!)
I'm still working on the July one that goes with our trip report.

How did you make yours Amy?

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Sep Wed 08, 2010 1:30 pm

Cool ~ I'll have to check that out later MmeLeota :D I used the collage feature in photobucket for mine...
There are all sorts of good places for naps so far but I still don't see myself sleeping while I'm there this December ~ maybe when I am a little older I'll need a nap from all the excitemtent ;)

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Sep Wed 08, 2010 1:34 pm

Amy wrote:Cool ~ I'll have to check that out later MmeLeota :D I used the collage feature in photobucket for mine...
There are all sorts of good places for naps so far but I still don't see myself sleeping while I'm there this December ~ maybe when I am a little older I'll need a nap from all the excitemtent ;)
Or after a large meal...if my belly is full and I go into a theatre, I'm napping...can't help it. :shock:

You can get to scrapblog through photobucket...I just discovered that when I started working on the July book.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Sep Wed 08, 2010 1:35 pm

MmeLeota wrote:
Amy wrote:Cool ~ I'll have to check that out later MmeLeota :D I used the collage feature in photobucket for mine...
Or after a large meal...if my belly is full and I go into a theatre, I'm napping...can't help it. :shock:
You can get to scrapblog through photobucket...I just discovered that when I started working on the July book.
Definitely going to check it out then...I love the little ghosties you have floating on your avatar! :hm_ghost: