Disney to sell annual pass good for all its U.S. theme parks

In relation to Disney Parks but not specific to a single resort

Moderator: Moderators

elizabethswann
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer

Re: Disney to sell annual pass good for all its U.S. theme p

Post by elizabethswann » Aug Thu 19, 2010 7:45 pm

Yeah, WDW has the annual pass for WDW alone.

leblanan
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain

Post by leblanan » Aug Sat 21, 2010 10:01 am

$700 does seem a bit steap, but if you go enough that you can make it work to your advantage, I guess it would be worth it.
"now, bring me that horizon"

indianagirl21
Main Street Cinema Projectionist
Main Street Cinema Projectionist

Post by indianagirl21 » Aug Sat 21, 2010 1:56 pm

I would pay 700 dollars to get both parks... I mean I pay for a premium Disneyland/California Adventure Pass which is like 440 dollars so for me to pay a few hundred more for both Florida and Cali would be worth it.. but only if I could get over to Florida often

elizabethswann

Post by elizabethswann » Aug Tue 24, 2010 6:58 pm

indianagirl21 wrote:I would pay 700 dollars to get both parks... I mean I pay for a premium Disneyland/California Adventure Pass which is like 440 dollars so for me to pay a few hundred more for both Florida and Cali would be worth it.. but only if I could get over to Florida often
Yeah, that's almost how I looked at it. It would make a lot of sense.

stinoi
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist

Post by stinoi » Aug Sun 29, 2010 3:35 pm

I don't know, $700 is a lot of money. Multiply that by 2 (can't leave the spouse at home...that would make him very grumpy) and you're talking almost $2K with airfare for the two of us just to get to one coast or the other. This type of pass is more conducive to those with the available cash and time off to be able to make multiple trips to opposite sides of the country. I don't think that will be happening until we retire....in many, many years. :(

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Aug Sun 29, 2010 3:55 pm

stinoi wrote:I don't know, $700 is a lot of money. Multiply that by 2 (can't leave the spouse at home...that would make him very grumpy) and you're talking almost $2K with airfare for the two of us just to get to one coast or the other. This type of pass is more conducive to those with the available cash and time off to be able to make multiple trips to opposite sides of the country. I don't think that will be happening until we retire....in many, many years. :(
I think it would advantageous if you lived sort of in the middle of the country and could afford to travel to both coasts. It would be awfully cool to have in your wallet anyhow :mrgreen:

elizabethswann

Post by elizabethswann » Aug Sun 29, 2010 6:03 pm

Amy wrote:
stinoi wrote:I don't know, $700 is a lot of money. Multiply that by 2 (can't leave the spouse at home...that would make him very grumpy) and you're talking almost $2K with airfare for the two of us just to get to one coast or the other. This type of pass is more conducive to those with the available cash and time off to be able to make multiple trips to opposite sides of the country. I don't think that will be happening until we retire....in many, many years. :(
I think it would advantageous if you lived sort of in the middle of the country and could afford to travel to both coasts. It would be awfully cool to have in your wallet anyhow :mrgreen:
I wish I lived in the middle of the country. It'd be a lot easier for me.