78%
I could care less about Hidden Mickey's
4%

Total votes: 55

99Soulz
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by 99Soulz » Mar Fri 05, 2010 2:17 pm

Hey check this out - was on google maps and zoomed out a litle too far and look what I found! This is about 7-10 miles NW of WDW property and if you zoom out a little and go southeast you'll see where this is in relation to WDW.

AND by the size of this, it's about the size of the Magic Kingdom:

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UT ... 2&t=h&z=15

Obviously this is intended by but whom I have no idea..........

imaginationcelebration
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner
Location: Somewhere in a galaxy far, far, away from someplace else

Post by imaginationcelebration » Mar Fri 05, 2010 5:11 pm

Ha! That's pretty cool...

Morningsky
Main Street Cinema Projectionist
Main Street Cinema Projectionist

Post by Morningsky » Mar Fri 05, 2010 7:33 pm

ok sorry it took a while to get back. It takes a while to get back to "life" after a trip to the World, no? so.. the HM IC posted for me was taken at the Sportsmans shop in England in EPCOT. I am not sure whether it is a HM, or Decorative Mickey but either way it is definitely a Mickey in my book. I saw a couple more and I went with intentions of being able to search for a bunch but with the company I that went with me, I was unfortuantely not able to. :(

As for the Disney Family Fun magazine, they do still circulate it, but it is more a parenting magazine owned by Disney than anything Disney related now. I do so miss the days when they had the HM section in the front. I wish I had kept some of those issues.

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler
Location: At Serenity Bay, on Castaway Cay again... I wish... :(

Post by Mousekedude » Mar Mon 08, 2010 10:30 pm

Guess what! There's a hidden Mickey in the new Alice in Wonderland! It's quick, and you have to be paying attention to notice it, but it's definitely there. I'll give you all a hint: it's in one of the scenes where Alice is talking to the caterpillar (can't remember his name). So now you all have to go see the movie and tell me if you find it! :mrgreen:

MetalRage
Flight to the Moon Flight Director

Post by MetalRage » Mar Tue 09, 2010 2:25 pm

I found a list of Hidden Mickeys on the Rock 'n' Roller Coaster.

* One in the pre-show (found on a small chalkboard in the bottom right corner of the sound room (this one was made by a cast member and changes at times)
* One in the pre-show (found on the ground, formed by three coils of wire).
* One in place of each "Expiration Date" for the license plates on the limos.
* Many on the floor in Studio C, hidden in the carpet pattern.
* Two on the ride track itself (one found on a yellow sign behind a red limo, one on the ground in a cityscape area).
* Two in the tile mosaic in the rotunda before the recording studio near the marble doors.
* One in the post show area to the right as one enters this area.
* Many on Steven Tyler's shirt on the poster outside.
* One on Joe Perry's medallion on the outside poster.
"When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do. And one thing it takes to accomplish something is courage." - Walt Disney :mickey3:

[url=http://www.userbars.com][img]http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/9147/userbar721338ez4.gif[/img][/url]

"We wants the redhead!"

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Mar Thu 11, 2010 12:32 am

I took your advice Len, I was able to upload this picture from my e-mail, thanks to you!!!

Here's the Unintentional Hidden Mickey DH and I found in our calamari!!! Tell me all of you can't clearly see this! We did not do this, it came from the kitchen like this! Mickey's are everywhere!

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Mar Thu 11, 2010 12:44 am

boilerbabe wrote:I took your advice Len, I was able to upload this picture from my e-mail, thanks to you!!!

Here's the Unintentional Hidden Mickey DH and I found in our calamari!!! Tell me all of you can't clearly see this! We did not do this, it came from the kitchen like this! Mickey's are everywhere!
Glad that I was able to help you out boilerbabe! That is really awesome. It looks almost like a perfect hidden mickey!
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler

Post by Mousekedude » Mar Thu 11, 2010 12:54 pm

Somebody in that kitchen must be a Disney nut with a sense of humor! :mrgreen:

kcarts

Post by kcarts » Mar Thu 11, 2010 1:48 pm

Everyone knows about the HUGE hidden Mickey at DHS, right? You can't actually see it if you're in the park.

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler

Post by Mousekedude » Mar Thu 11, 2010 3:06 pm

kcarts wrote:Everyone knows about the HUGE hidden Mickey at DHS, right? You can't actually see it if you're in the park.
Yeah, it's come up for discussion before. It's the entire park as seen from the air. It's been modified a little bit over the years, but you can still see it if you're flying over.

kcarts

Post by kcarts » Mar Thu 11, 2010 3:26 pm

Mousekedude wrote:
kcarts wrote:Everyone knows about the HUGE hidden Mickey at DHS, right? You can't actually see it if you're in the park.
Yeah, it's come up for discussion before. It's the entire park as seen from the air. It's been modified a little bit over the years, but you can still see it if you're flying over.
I don't think it's quite that big. It consists of the area w/ the Sorcerers Hat and includes Echo Lake as one of the ears. I like how you can see the eyes when looking at an aerial shot.

agingerbugg
PeopleMover People Mover
PeopleMover People Mover

Post by agingerbugg » Mar Thu 11, 2010 3:53 pm

It actually doesn't exist anymore. I have posted (in one of these threads) a picture from the park's opening and a more recent one. The right ear is gone as is his nose and there is a giant, blue and gold pimple where his mouth should be.

here is a link to the google maps image of what used to be the world's largest hidden mickey.
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UT ... 1&t=h&z=19
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

-Benjamin Franklin

NaCler
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter

Post by NaCler » Mar Thu 11, 2010 4:14 pm

I don't see it.... I can see the head and one ear. What am I missing?

kcarts

Post by kcarts » Mar Thu 11, 2010 4:17 pm

NaCler wrote:I don't see it.... I can see the head and one ear. What am I missing?
Nothing. That's about it. I guess it's kind of a 2/3 HM. But you can see in the color of the pavement where his eyes were going to be.

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Mar Fri 12, 2010 1:08 am

kcarts wrote:
NaCler wrote:I don't see it.... I can see the head and one ear. What am I missing?
Nothing. That's about it. I guess it's kind of a 2/3 HM. But you can see in the color of the pavement where his eyes were going to be.
Remember, Mickey told a lie and his nose grew. It is a shame to think of how Disney destroyed one of the coolest things they had put into a park so quickly.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"