Cruise line changes...

In relation to Disney Parks but not specific to a single resort

Moderator: Moderators

momeja
Rocket Jets Flight Director
Rocket Jets Flight Director

Re: Cruise line changes...

Post by momeja » Apr Wed 29, 2009 12:55 am

yodiwan1 wrote:I am going on the 7 day/night Western Carribean Cruise for my honeymoon this upcoming Saturday, May2.
Yodiwan1, I'm on that cruise, too! What cabin? We're in 8084.

About Cozumel, as a lawyer in training, I studied the legal duty placed on ships to ensure the safety of their passengers. Disney would rather play it safe than risk 3000 lawsuits, believe me. I'm not worried, merely sad that we might not stop in Cozumel since I was really looking forward to exploring the Tulum Ruins.

Of course, if I were Disney, I'd still accept sad over the possibility of all those lawsuits.

See you onboard?
ckc0915 wrote:no i was just saying that you could potentially get the swine flu anywhere that you go, so dont be afraid to go do things right now just because of the flu. unless we are all told to stay in our houses, then we shouldnt be scared of going outside. thats all i was saying...
Which is what I believe people used to do during pandemics - stay at home, bar the doors and hope the boogeyman stays away.

yodiwan1
Storybookland Canal Boats Mate

Post by yodiwan1 » Apr Wed 29, 2009 10:24 am

We need to meet up!!! I was just told that Cozumel is out and Nassua is in. No excusions yet. I am in 2080.
"hold on to them hats and glasses, cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!!"

spodie
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner

Post by spodie » Apr Wed 29, 2009 11:55 am

I would rather risk going to Cozumel than going to Nassau any day. Yeah, you may catch the Swine Flu in Cozumel, but who knows what you may catch in Nassau... :wink:

But seriously, I think that many people who have been to Nassau can attest to this: if you decide not to do an excursion, stay on and enjoy the empty ship - don't waste your time just walking around. It's pretty dumpy and there is not much to see.
~Ashleigh :minnie:

[img]http://www.mickeypath.com/id/1260514670.jpg[/img]

yodiwan1

Post by yodiwan1 » Apr Wed 29, 2009 1:15 pm

Well, the dolphin excusions are way to expensive there, but we deciede we are going to do a sea lion excursion!!! Even though they are not available yet, I was told they will make a note of signing us up for it since it's our honeymoon. I would love to be able to do both that and Atlantis!!! i heard it is beautiful there! I also just got a call from DCL and they upgraded my room to a cat. 7!!! So momja I will now be in room 7124!!! YIPPY!!!!
"hold on to them hats and glasses, cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!!"

wdwannabe
Peter Pan's Flight Pixie Duster
Peter Pan's Flight Pixie Duster

Post by wdwannabe » Apr Thu 30, 2009 9:31 am

yodiwan1 wrote:Well, the dolphin excusions are way to expensive there, but we deciede we are going to do a sea lion excursion!!! Even though they are not available yet, I was told they will make a note of signing us up for it since it's our honeymoon. I would love to be able to do both that and Atlantis!!! i heard it is beautiful there! I also just got a call from DCL and they upgraded my room to a cat. 7!!! So momja I will now be in room 7124!!! YIPPY!!!!

I think you are going to have a great time wherever you go!

Happy Honeymoon!!!
First Family Visit
POP Century - September 2006

Second Family Visit
2013 Fall/Winter-Christmas

elizabethswann
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer

Post by elizabethswann » Apr Thu 30, 2009 10:48 pm

http://allthingsdiz.blogspot.com/2009/0 ... exico.html

There's an official article about the cruise line changes.