What ride(s) have you ridden the most?

In relation to Disney Parks but not specific to a single resort

Moderator: Moderators

Soarin08
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

What ride(s) have you ridden the most?

Post by Soarin08 » Mar Tue 03, 2009 11:07 pm

Regardless of whether they're your favorite or not, is there a certain ride or rides you have ridden, say more than 20 times that you know of? I like to keep track of how many times I've ridden my top 5 favorites- so far, I have Rock 'N Roller Coaster at 54 rides, Haunted Mansion at 40 rides, Space Mountain at 26 rides, Soarin' at 23 rides, and Mission Space at 12 rides (which I know isn't more than 20 times, but I put it in there anyway).

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Mar Tue 03, 2009 11:58 pm

Wow that is a lot of rides on RnR Coaster! I can't even think of the number of times I have riden each attraction. I would say that we have done the teacups at least 20 times amongst others. However, I do not advise doing the teacups two times in a row!
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

elizabethswann
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer

Post by elizabethswann » Mar Wed 04, 2009 2:19 am

Oh, I never keep count. I know Matterhorn, Space Mountain, Haunted Mansion, Big Thunder Mountain and Pirates are the ones I go on every time I'm there.

sherabby
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by sherabby » Mar Wed 04, 2009 7:15 am

I would say mine is the Tomorrowland Transit Authority. I just love to relax on that ride.
[img]http://www.mickeypath.com/id/1251097102.jpg[/img]

agingerbugg
PeopleMover People Mover
PeopleMover People Mover

Post by agingerbugg » Mar Wed 04, 2009 9:36 am

There are many rides I have ridden more than fifty times. I have been going at least four times a year since 1985. Between the years of 1988 and 2000 I would go at least 26 times a year (that's every other week). So, yes, I have ridden rides more than 50 times but I cannot tell you which rides those are specifically.
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

-Benjamin Franklin

Jacca5660
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Jacca5660 » Mar Wed 04, 2009 10:10 am

I had to cut and paste this. There are a bunch I know by heart. Splash, HM, COP, ToT, R&R, SM, PoC, Jungle Cruise, SSE, Ellen, Dinosaur, and GMR. Those are just to name a few. Funny enough the rides I know by heart are the rides I ride the most.
"Our dreams can come true - if we have the courage to pursue them" WED

"There's a fine prow on that steamer, let's climb aboard her!" Fireside

"You're off the map mateys..Here there be SeaMonsters!!"

The original "LICENSE MAYHEM MARAUDER!!ImageImage

99Soulz
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by 99Soulz » Mar Wed 04, 2009 11:50 am

Wow, this is where CMs and locals take the cake in amount of rides taken. Us travellers can only dream of getting that amount in. We've taken about 15 trips to WDW over the past 15 years so my list of "must-do's" are at least 15 times probably 30 since we try to hit 2x per trip (HM, POTC, Spl Mtn, RnR, ToT). Other than that there are bunch in Fantasyland that we do multiple times as well (Pan, Pooh, Tea Party).

Everest has made its way up there as well (approx. 15 times) even though it's only been around for a few years but we make sure we do EMH for AK at night since that park is dead then. Last Nov. I think we did Everest 5 times in a row with less than 10 min wait. Was getting a little cool around 10pm and in the beginning of the ride when you go around back before the hill it was foggy so made it really feel you were out in the middle of nowhere - a little more extra magic. Then we jumped on Dinosaur for 2 or 3x. Great night!

jenjolt
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist

Post by jenjolt » Mar Wed 04, 2009 12:56 pm

I don't keep count either but I know I have ridden the Haunted Mansion the most and average about 6-7 rides each trip I go!!!
[img]http://i392.photobucket.com/albums/pp4/jenjolt/haunted-mansion1.gif[/img]
[img]http://i392.photobucket.com/albums/pp4/jenjolt/great-movie-ride2.gif[/img]
[img]http://i392.photobucket.com/albums/pp4/jenjolt/epcot2.gif[/img]

kcarts
Flight to the Moon Flight Director

Post by kcarts » Mar Sun 08, 2009 11:17 am

I would say there are several that I have ridden more than 20 times. I've been lucky enough to visit there several times.

MadEye
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler

Post by MadEye » Mar Sun 08, 2009 11:49 am

Tower of Terror (WDW version as I have not been to any other Disney Resort) 857 times.

Expedition Everest: 421

Rock N' Rollercoaster: 289

Star Tours: at least 120

Space/Big Thunder/Splash: at least 100 each. Did not start counting until long after my first ride on them.
We are all a little weird
And life's a little weird,
And when we find someone whose
Weirdness is compatible with ours,
We join up with them and fall in
Mutual weirdness and call it Love.”
― Dr. Seuss

Eames: Listen, if you're gonna perform INCEPTION, you need IMAGINATION.

packwingfn
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by packwingfn » Mar Mon 09, 2009 12:10 pm

MadEye wrote:Tower of Terror (WDW version as I have not been to any other Disney Resort) 857 times.

Expedition Everest: 421

Rock N' Rollercoaster: 289

Star Tours: at least 120

Space/Big Thunder/Splash: at least 100 each. Did not start counting until long after my first ride on them.
I'm sorry if I offend you but how do you kee'p track of how many times you've been on these attractions? Do you have a file on your computer that you keep tally of this stuff? Is it part of a game that you have with your friends? I'm just curious, that's all because 857 does seem like quite a bit.
I know this is probably your first flight...and it's mine too...ha, ha

Rain upon that planet Earth. And they rain ... and rain ... and rain. The deluge.

Nicc513
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain

Post by Nicc513 » Mar Mon 09, 2009 1:38 pm

Oh lordy, I can't even begin to take a count...

All I know that Big Thunder Mountain is definitely #1.

MetalRage

Post by MetalRage » Mar Mon 09, 2009 4:43 pm

WOAH how can you all know exactly how many times you have ridden rides! :shock: I know it's alot for me but dang I don't know the number of times.
"When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do. And one thing it takes to accomplish something is courage." - Walt Disney :mickey3:

[url=http://www.userbars.com][img]http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/9147/userbar721338ez4.gif[/img][/url]

"We wants the redhead!"

MadEye
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler

Post by MadEye » Mar Mon 09, 2009 5:16 pm

packwingfn wrote:I'm sorry if I offend you but how do you kee'p track of how many times you've been on these attractions? Do you have a file on your computer that you keep tally of this stuff? Is it part of a game that you have with your friends? I'm just curious, that's all because 857 does seem like quite a bit.
No offense taken. I was up to 124 before I moved up here to Central Florida over 3 1/2 years ago (been a Floridian my whole life and my first ride was the month after ToT opened [1994]). I would mostly ride ToT as I wasn't totally into Space Mountain yet and RnRC was years after on my annual trips with my family. As a CM, I have time on my days off to go and ride and tally each ride every day I went, added them up and came to that number so far. There are many people out there who probably have more total rides on a lot of attractions (I know of a little boy who celebrated his 1,000 ride on Snow White a few years ago) than I do.
MetalRage wrote:WOAH how can you all know exactly how many times you have ridden rides! Shocked I know it's alot for me but dang I don't know the number of times.
I just started counting after my first ride on ToT. Thought it would be a cool thing to do (like collecting shot glasses a few years later).
We are all a little weird
And life's a little weird,
And when we find someone whose
Weirdness is compatible with ours,
We join up with them and fall in
Mutual weirdness and call it Love.”
― Dr. Seuss

Eames: Listen, if you're gonna perform INCEPTION, you need IMAGINATION.

DisBeamer
PeopleMover People Mover
PeopleMover People Mover

Post by DisBeamer » Mar Mon 09, 2009 9:16 pm

Geez, I couldn't even begin to guess. I'm sure I've been on Pirates, Haunted Mansion and the Peoplemover in the hundreds of times. No idea of an exact number.

The only one I could tell you an exact number on is the Nemo ride in the Living Seas; one. And it'll stay that way. :lol:
~ Caroline

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/atoning_unifex/Caroline%20Gaia/tta.gif[/img]