What ride(s) have you ridden the most?

In relation to Disney Parks but not specific to a single resort

Moderator: Moderators

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Mar Tue 10, 2009 12:16 am

DisBeamer wrote: The only one I could tell you an exact number on is the Nemo ride in the Living Seas; one. And it'll stay that way. :lol:
That is what my count is for that ride, and I think it might stay that way unless we need to take a quick air conditioned break.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

DisBeamer
PeopleMover People Mover
PeopleMover People Mover

Post by DisBeamer » Mar Tue 10, 2009 10:48 am

Len90 wrote:
DisBeamer wrote: The only one I could tell you an exact number on is the Nemo ride in the Living Seas; one. And it'll stay that way. :lol:
That is what my count is for that ride, and I think it might stay that way unless we need to take a quick air conditioned break.
I guess if there was no line at all and I wanted to sit down briefly, then maybe. Or I was going with newbies who wanted to see it. I could always do the eyes closed, fingers in ears routine. :lol:

Otherwise I'll do my a/c chilling in the gift shop. Or sitting by the actual fish themselves.
~ Caroline

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/atoning_unifex/Caroline%20Gaia/tta.gif[/img]

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Mar Tue 10, 2009 8:15 pm

Wow, this is a tough one to answer! I've been going to WDW since I was 3 and I'm now 32, I'm guessing I've ridden Pirates and HM the most! But, on more recent trips ToT. That's my all time fav. and we keep going back on until my DH can't take it anymore!!! :P

Jacca5660
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Jacca5660 » Mar Tue 10, 2009 9:57 pm

boilerbabe wrote:Wow, this is a tough one to answer! I've been going to WDW since I was 3 and I'm now 32, I'm guessing I've ridden Pirates and HM the most! But, on more recent trips ToT. That's my all time fav. and we keep going back on until my DH can't take it anymore!!! :P
Wow you mean since Huck Finn was really on the Island!! HA!! I kill me! ;+>
"Our dreams can come true - if we have the courage to pursue them" WED

"There's a fine prow on that steamer, let's climb aboard her!" Fireside

"You're off the map mateys..Here there be SeaMonsters!!"

The original "LICENSE MAYHEM MARAUDER!!ImageImage

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Mar Wed 11, 2009 11:34 am

You're a funny guy Jacca!!! :P

spodie
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner

Post by spodie » Mar Wed 11, 2009 3:33 pm

Well, I don't keep count, but I can guess as to which rides I've ridden the most, starting with the most rides first: Splash Mountain, Haunted Mansion, Tower of Terror, Rock n' Rollercoaster, Big Thunder Mountain.
~Ashleigh :minnie:

[img]http://www.mickeypath.com/id/1260514670.jpg[/img]

cccmouse
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by cccmouse » Mar Wed 11, 2009 3:38 pm

I've probably ridden the TTA more than any other ride just because it is easy on/easy off and there is never a line.

Gymfan15
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist

Post by Gymfan15 » Mar Wed 11, 2009 5:20 pm

I've never kept count, although in hindsight I wish I had...I love analyzing things, so it would have been fun to keep track of all the rides I went on when I had an AP for a few months two years ago. I did make a point to try and go on every ride in both DL and DCA though...almost made it. I've been on every current DL ride except the Columbia sailing ship, and I've done everything current at DCA except Flik's Flyers and Jumpin' Jellyfish.
ETA: Oh yeah, and Golden Dreams, although I give myself a pass on that one because soon after I got my AP, it was changed over to Golden Screams (which I did see) and when I came back the next year, it was closed because of TLM? Something like that.

But back to numbers. While I never counted, I reckon that I've been on Space Mountain the most, closely followed by Screamin' and Pirates of the Caribbean.
[img]http://i44.tinypic.com/r76ikm.jpg[/img]
- Spareoom.net
Your place for everything Narnia!

Jacca5660
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Jacca5660 » Mar Wed 11, 2009 5:32 pm

boilerbabe wrote:You're a funny guy Jacca!!! :P
You're not getting older!! You're getting better!! Aging like a very fine bottle of wine!! :lol: :wink: :roll:
"Our dreams can come true - if we have the courage to pursue them" WED

"There's a fine prow on that steamer, let's climb aboard her!" Fireside

"You're off the map mateys..Here there be SeaMonsters!!"

The original "LICENSE MAYHEM MARAUDER!!ImageImage

elizabethswann
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer

Post by elizabethswann » Mar Wed 11, 2009 6:51 pm

I also forgot to add the DCA rides I've been on a lot: Soarin' Over California, California Screamin', Grizzly River Run and Sun Wheel prior to its closure.

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Mar Wed 11, 2009 8:16 pm

Jacca5660 wrote:
boilerbabe wrote:You're a funny guy Jacca!!! :P
You're not getting older!! You're getting better!! Aging like a very fine bottle of wine!! :lol: :wink: :roll:
That's the way I like to look at it! Age ain't nuthin but a #! 8-)

Mr.ToadWildRider
Flight to the Moon Flight Director
Flight to the Moon Flight Director

Post by Mr.ToadWildRider » Mar Fri 13, 2009 3:24 pm

Well I don't have a count but I've been on ToT and RnRC at least 50 times each. Also, Delta Dreamflight and Rio Del Tiempo have to be over 50 each as well (I used to just re-ride those over and over in my youth.) My folks would let me do my own thing every once in a while, which now, and even then, may not have been the safest idea but I'm okay. Basically I was too afraid to go on Space Mountain or too bored to the WS and would just park myself there for them.

secondstar
Peter Pan's Flight Pixie Duster

Post by secondstar » Mar Thu 19, 2009 11:23 pm

For us, on every vacation, we usually ride Haunted Mansion anywhere from five to 10 times. All others get one or two visits. Spaceship Earth would probably receive the second-most rides.
[i]"Herbie, I just want it to look like nothing else in the world. And it should be surrounded by a train"[/i]

-- Walt Disney

wdwannabe

Post by wdwannabe » Mar Fri 20, 2009 8:43 am

I don't have such a big number as most of you. Wish I did. :cry: Let's just say we did see Mickey's Philharmagic last trip about 6 times, and rode Big Thunder Mountain about the same. :D
First Family Visit
POP Century - September 2006

Second Family Visit
2013 Fall/Winter-Christmas

secondstar

Post by secondstar » Mar Fri 20, 2009 12:53 pm

wdwannabe wrote:I don't have such a big number as most of you. Wish I did. :cry: Let's just say we did see Mickey's Philharmagic last trip about 6 times, and rode Big Thunder Mountain about the same. :D
I forgot about that. On our last trip, we watched Mickey's Philharmagic about six times, as well. It was out DD-then 4's favorite ride.
[i]"Herbie, I just want it to look like nothing else in the world. And it should be surrounded by a train"[/i]

-- Walt Disney