Are there any rides at any Disney park you know by heart?

In relation to Disney Parks but not specific to a single resort

Moderator: Moderators

Jacca5660
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Jacca5660 » Mar Tue 10, 2009 2:48 pm

I think I could recite Ellen in my sleep. When my boys were little we had to ride Ellen over and over, they couldn't get enough of it. Besides it was a place to get in from the heat. I've been on it over 100 times.
"Our dreams can come true - if we have the courage to pursue them" WED

"There's a fine prow on that steamer, let's climb aboard her!" Fireside

"You're off the map mateys..Here there be SeaMonsters!!"

The original "LICENSE MAYHEM MARAUDER!!ImageImage

keneka
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist

Post by keneka » Apr Sun 19, 2009 2:45 am

of course not - that would just be sad :lol: well there's poc, phantom manor in paris, small world (I know it's sad but we love it - our door bell chime is small world at home too!), circle of life in the land, ellens energy adventure, timekeeper (why did they get rid of this show???), erm can't think of anymore

napastoy
Dumbo Flying Elephants Tamer

Post by napastoy » Apr Sun 19, 2009 2:51 am

elizabethswann wrote:I know the entire Haunted Mansion spiel, Soarin' Over California, Big Thunder Mountain, Space Mountain and Pirates of the Carribean. I'm working on the monorail spiels.

Love it! I have Haunted Mansion, BTM, POC and Star Tours down. You have also made me now want to memorize the monorails too! I'm currently working on Fantasmic and Indy.

Do closed attractions count? I was pretty good with Mission to Mars and Capt EO. :wink:
"“Por favor, mantengase alejado de las puertas."

annafab
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by annafab » Apr Sun 19, 2009 4:43 pm

I went to DL recently for the first time in awhile with a SoCal resident and we got in the stretching room on Haunted Mansion and almost EVERYONE in the room started saying the lines along with the Ghost Host. lol I know most of it, because it's one of my favorites and I listen to it all the time on here.
:nemo:

Dr. Ravenscroft
Tom Sawyer Island Rafts Skipper

Post by Dr. Ravenscroft » Apr Mon 20, 2009 10:11 am

annafab wrote:I went to DL recently for the first time in awhile with a SoCal resident and we got in the stretching room on Haunted Mansion and almost EVERYONE in the room started saying the lines along with the Ghost Host. lol I know most of it, because it's one of my favorites and I listen to it all the time on here.
Yeah seems to be more of a Disneyland things rather than a WDW thing. I like it but sometimes it is nice to not have that so you can enjoy the ride. But I do enjoy it.
[img]http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/4131/userbar460642qi2.gif[/img][img]http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/5236/userbar460651xq4.gif[/img]
[img]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/7677/userbar461525mz8.gif[/img][img]http://www.disneymountainrides.com/_i/banners/bar/SR_siteadmin.gif[/img]

*****Site Admin*****
[url=http://www.twitter.com/travenscroft]twitter[/url] | [url=http://tinyurl.com/49f5nd]plurk[/url] | [url=http://tinyurl.com/556rz4]Flickr[/url] |

theBIGyowski

Post by theBIGyowski » Apr Mon 20, 2009 2:18 pm

Jacca5660 wrote:I think I could recite Ellen in my sleep. When my boys were little we had to ride Ellen over and over, they couldn't get enough of it. Besides it was a place to get in from the heat. I've been on it over 100 times.
WOW! Did you ever go on it before Ellen got there?

That ride is like 45 minutes or something! I am not sure whether to envy you or ask if your name is Ellen DeGeneres.

elizabethswann
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer

Post by elizabethswann » Apr Mon 20, 2009 2:34 pm

napastoy wrote:
elizabethswann wrote:I know the entire Haunted Mansion spiel, Soarin' Over California, Big Thunder Mountain, Space Mountain and Pirates of the Carribean. I'm working on the monorail spiels.

Love it! I have Haunted Mansion, BTM, POC and Star Tours down. You have also made me now want to memorize the monorails too! I'm currently working on Fantasmic and Indy.

Do closed attractions count? I was pretty good with Mission to Mars and Capt EO. :wink:
The monorail spiels are a lot of fun. I have the upgraded version for DLR's Mark VII monorail on my iTunes and I've been working memorizing them.

HauntedMansion74
Alice in Wonderland Wonderer
Alice in Wonderland Wonderer

Post by HauntedMansion74 » Apr Mon 27, 2009 1:17 pm

I of courst have the haunted mansion ride memorized! my favorite!! I also know pirates as well!
Who is the fairest in the land! Snow White is the fairest in the land!! We all have something great to add to the world which makes us all the fairest in the land!!!

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » May Sat 09, 2009 9:32 pm

HM in DL is my fave, so I have that one memorized (though I only mouth the words in the gallery/load area...when I'm in my doombuggy, then I'll vocalize :D )

Also, the Enchanted Tiki Room

momeja
Rocket Jets Flight Director
Rocket Jets Flight Director

Post by momeja » Jul Thu 09, 2009 6:56 pm

Because of the CDs, we sing along to many of the rides. Sometimes, we have to remind each other to be quiet. :roll:

PureDisney

Post by PureDisney » Jul Wed 15, 2009 6:29 pm

Welcome foolish mortals to the Haunted Mansion. I am your host, your ghost host (evil laugh)

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Jul Wed 15, 2009 6:38 pm

kindly step all the way in please and make room for everyone...there's no turning back now

(sorry, I couldn't resist!)

PureDisney

Post by PureDisney » Jul Tue 21, 2009 9:00 am

MmeLeota wrote:kindly step all the way in please and make room for everyone...there's no turning back now

(sorry, I couldn't resist!)
I love it!!!! Our tour begins here in this gallery where you see paintings of some of our guests in their corruptible mortal state.

MomPaula
Main Street Cinema Projectionist
Main Street Cinema Projectionist
Location: The mountains-no not the Disney ones, unfortunately.

Post by MomPaula » Jul Tue 21, 2009 9:20 am

I don't know it all the way through, but one time my sister whispered the whole thing (including the Grim Grinning Ghosts) while we rode. She didn't miss a word! :mickey:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's kind of fun to do the impossible. ~ Walt Disney

[img]http://www.mickeypath.com/id/1291445988.png[/img]

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Jul Tue 21, 2009 11:58 am

Our tour begins here in this gallery where you see paintings of some of our guests in their corruptible mortal state.
Your cadaverous pallor betrays an aura of foreboding...almost as though you sense a disquieting metamorphasis

really, I could go on all day... :lol: lol