Which is your favorite (MVMCP or MNSSHP)?!

In relation to Disney Parks but not specific to a single resort

Moderator: Moderators

Which is your favorite party at MK?

MVMCP
13%
MNSSHP
20%
Haven't been to both
33%
Haven't been to either
33%

Total votes: 15

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Oct Thu 23, 2008 11:13 pm

I thought the headless horseman was AWESOME the first time we went to MNSSHP which was in 2001. When I went last year, the horseman does not charge down Main St. anymore, it just trots. It really took something away from it for me. :( I'm wondering if it was a safety issue?! A big draft horse like that could easily take a child out when it's at a full gallop.

Just my two cents! :)

DisBeamer
PeopleMover People Mover
PeopleMover People Mover

Post by DisBeamer » Oct Fri 24, 2008 2:19 am

He was charging last Thursday! Well okay, not like ... bat outta heck charging, but he was at least cantering. Maybe you were just on an off night for him last year?

They were certainly safety-conscious with it, though. There were cast members charging down the sides of the street, on both sides, about 100 feet ahead of him, waving people back from the curbs. And that was after 15 minutes, and 10 minutes, and 5 minutes before the ride when they went through to start moving people back. It was a good thing, too, because when he was coming down Main Street, he started drifting over to the right side and basically went right along the edge all the way along.

Anyway if you're going again this year perhaps you will see some more charging! :D
~ Caroline

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/atoning_unifex/Caroline%20Gaia/tta.gif[/img]