Only in Disney...

In relation to Disney Parks but not specific to a single resort

Moderator: Moderators

coasterfiend
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist

Post by coasterfiend » Aug Fri 07, 2009 4:23 pm

Only in Disney can I tear up at the sight of a beautiful, big, blue-capped castle!

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Aug Fri 07, 2009 10:51 pm

MmeLeota wrote:
Only in Disney can I sing "I'm a Little Teapot" and then perform a duet to "Itzy Bitzy Spider" in front of an entire restaurant while having the time of my life
and I would like to thank you for posting that...you provided me with minutes of enjoyment! :lol:

I was wondering though, why were you standing in the corner before I'm a Little Teapot?
I am so happy to hear that I was able to provide that enjoyment for you and everyone else.... at my own expense!

I was originally placed in the corner, but that didn't work out too well. I decided to start going on my iPhone. Finally my family suggested that I should sing my way out which I think I did perfectly. As for the song I did a duet to, I am unsure why I ended up singing. I think that was for the elbows on the table. The ketchup on the table didn't work for me as I just used it for my french fries!
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Aug Fri 07, 2009 11:12 pm

I am so happy to hear that I was able to provide that enjoyment for you and everyone else.... at my own expense!
That's what you get for posting it online... :lol: But seriously, thank you for posting those and your pictures. You look like a happy family!

I've never eaten at the PTC, I've only heard about it. It's on my list for whenever we happen to go again.

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Aug Sat 08, 2009 12:54 am

MmeLeota wrote:
That's what you get for posting it online... :lol: But seriously, thank you for posting those and your pictures. You look like a happy family!

I've never eaten at the PTC, I've only heard about it. It's on my list for whenever we happen to go again.
It is a must do! I highly recommend going there and show the server you are there to have fun. For some reason a lot of people don't understand that it is the role the CM's are playing there.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

agingerbugg
PeopleMover People Mover
PeopleMover People Mover

Post by agingerbugg » Aug Sun 09, 2009 12:58 pm

Len90 wrote:For some reason a lot of people don't understand that it is the role the CM's are playing there.
That's why I haven't eaten there with my SO. He wouldn't understand and get really out of sorts.
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

-Benjamin Franklin

PureDisney
Dumbo Flying Elephants Tamer
Dumbo Flying Elephants Tamer

Post by PureDisney » Aug Mon 10, 2009 10:27 am

Only in Disney do I eat carbs and not feel guilty!
My family has a saying - Vacation calories don't count. Besides we walk so much when we are at any Disney park that we work off all those lovely carbs.

MomPaula
Main Street Cinema Projectionist
Main Street Cinema Projectionist
Location: The mountains-no not the Disney ones, unfortunately.

Post by MomPaula » Aug Wed 12, 2009 9:19 pm

Only in Disney do I make friends with random people on the bus or the monorail!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's kind of fun to do the impossible. ~ Walt Disney

[img]http://www.mickeypath.com/id/1291445988.png[/img]