Only in Disney...

In relation to Disney Parks but not specific to a single resort

Moderator: Moderators

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Feb Fri 27, 2009 4:12 pm

agingerbugg wrote:Only in Disney will I get in touch with my inner five year old and act like a total child, not the spoiled I-want-it-now child, but the totally free spirited I-don't-give-a-crap-how-people-are-staring-at-me child.
That is definitely true for me. I just love how you can let the child in you out and have a blast.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

Soarin08
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by Soarin08 » Mar Tue 03, 2009 9:56 pm

Len90 wrote:
agingerbugg wrote:Only in Disney will I get in touch with my inner five year old and act like a total child, not the spoiled I-want-it-now child, but the totally free spirited I-don't-give-a-crap-how-people-are-staring-at-me child.
That is definitely true for me. I just love how you can let the child in you out and have a blast.
How correct you both are. That's exactly how I feel. :)

cinderella75
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist

Post by cinderella75 » Apr Tue 28, 2009 2:36 pm

Only in disney is where you can experience all different cultures :ccat: and foods :goofy_bounce: all in one place without having to go far :figment:
When you BELIEVE and have FAITH, WISHES and DREAMS do come TRUE :-)

napastoy
Dumbo Flying Elephants Tamer

Post by napastoy » Apr Wed 29, 2009 9:36 pm

Len90 wrote:
That right there is it...my husband and I are both over 50...you wouldn't think so the way we tear it up when we get to the Parks! Not to mention closing the Parks down and then wandering back to the resort all aching and tired...muttering to ourselves we need to act our age.

Only to get up and do it all over again the next day! :wink:
"“Por favor, mantengase alejado de las puertas."

Belle of the Ball
King Arthur Carousel Horseman
King Arthur Carousel Horseman

Post by Belle of the Ball » Aug Thu 06, 2009 8:07 am

Only in Disney would I have tears streaming down my face because my daughter is walking hand in hand with a giant mouse, on their way to "tour" his house. :mickey:

If I saw her looking at a mouse at home intending to touch it, instead of crying I'd be screaming to the top of my lungs "DO NOT TOUCH THAT MOUSE! They're DIRTY and carry GERMS!!"

:mrgreen:

~Belle~

MomPaula
Main Street Cinema Projectionist
Main Street Cinema Projectionist
Location: The mountains-no not the Disney ones, unfortunately.

Post by MomPaula » Aug Thu 06, 2009 8:47 am

Only in Disney can I completely forget my own world and enter completely into a world of fantasy :mickey:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's kind of fun to do the impossible. ~ Walt Disney

[img]http://www.mickeypath.com/id/1291445988.png[/img]

timekeeper
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain

Post by timekeeper » Aug Thu 06, 2009 9:37 am

Only in Disney would I wear a light up Christmas Tree hat, with ornaments and Stitch on top! (Man that thing is heavy at the end of the day!)

PureDisney

Post by PureDisney » Aug Thu 06, 2009 9:38 am

Only in Disney can I look down Main Street on a cold December day to see hundreds of people wearing the exact same Mickey Santa hats that my mother, my sister and I are and we are all having the time of our lives.

MW1218
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by MW1218 » Aug Thu 06, 2009 10:31 am

Only in Disney do I eat carbs and not feel guilty!

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Aug Thu 06, 2009 11:29 am

Only in Disney will I get in touch with my inner five year old and act like a total child, not the spoiled I-want-it-now child, but the totally free spirited I-don't-give-a-crap-how-people-are-staring-at-me child.
Yep...that says it all.

MadEye
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler

Post by MadEye » Aug Thu 06, 2009 2:00 pm

Only in Disney will you see a parent do whatevere is in their power to make their kid tall enough to ride everything because they (the parent) didn't do their homework and promised their kids they will be able to do every attraction at WDW they want.

Maybe not only Disney. Universal has ludicris(SP?) height requirements for Seuss Landing...
We are all a little weird
And life's a little weird,
And when we find someone whose
Weirdness is compatible with ours,
We join up with them and fall in
Mutual weirdness and call it Love.”
― Dr. Seuss

Eames: Listen, if you're gonna perform INCEPTION, you need IMAGINATION.

Chicery
Motor Boat Cruise Skipper
Motor Boat Cruise Skipper

Post by Chicery » Aug Thu 06, 2009 5:35 pm

Only in Disneyland I have the choice to act my age, but don't.

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Aug Thu 06, 2009 9:10 pm

Only in Disney can I sing "I'm a Little Teapot" and then perform a duet to "Itzy Bitzy Spider" in front of an entire restaurant while having the time of my life.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

agingerbugg
PeopleMover People Mover
PeopleMover People Mover

Post by agingerbugg » Aug Fri 07, 2009 8:26 am

MadEye wrote:Only in Disney will you see a parent do whatevere is in their power to make their kid tall enough to ride everything because they (the parent) didn't do their homework and promised their kids they will be able to do every attraction at WDW they want.

Maybe not only Disney. Universal has ludicris(SP?) height requirements for Seuss Landing...
I once saw a father removed by Disney security because of his overreaction to being told his child was too short to ride Soarin'.
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

-Benjamin Franklin

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Aug Fri 07, 2009 1:03 pm

Only in Disney can I sing "I'm a Little Teapot" and then perform a duet to "Itzy Bitzy Spider" in front of an entire restaurant while having the time of my life
and I would like to thank you for posting that...you provided me with minutes of enjoyment! :lol:

I was wondering though, why were you standing in the corner before I'm a Little Teapot?