Disney Trivia

In relation to Disney Parks but not specific to a single resort

Moderator: Moderators

Clusty
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Post by Clusty » Jul Tue 14, 2009 11:34 pm

momeja wrote:I'm probably going to regret posting this (because it will mean I need to come up with a new trivia question):

Wasn't because the ground was actually sacred Native burial ground and was haunted (which is why the trains "run away")?

Btw, I think this thread should go down to the new "Games" forum. Anyone agree?
I agree. This is a game so.....

rknrlrcstr
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher

Post by rknrlrcstr » Jul Wed 22, 2009 2:17 pm

OK, seems as though nobody is going to move this forum for the time being and that there has been no new question asked. So, if you don't mind, I am going to try and get this moving along with a new question.

Whose office is located upstairs from the Hollywood and Vine at DHS?
Are we there yet? When can we go back?

I don't know what's worse, the anticipation of going or the withdrawals after getting home.

MW1218
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by MW1218 » Jul Wed 22, 2009 2:19 pm

Is it Alan Smithee?

rknrlrcstr

Post by rknrlrcstr » Jul Wed 22, 2009 4:39 pm

No, sorry, Mr. Alan Smithee is not the answer I am looking for.
Are we there yet? When can we go back?

I don't know what's worse, the anticipation of going or the withdrawals after getting home.

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Aug Sun 30, 2009 2:41 am

Since it has been over a month.... I'm going to go ahead and pose a new mind boggler.

In Disney's Hollywood Studios there are close to 3,000 cameras hidden in the park. How many cameras are clearly visible on Crossroads?
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

disneylizzy
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by disneylizzy » Aug Mon 31, 2009 8:33 am

I'm going to throw a guess out there...

Four?

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Aug Mon 31, 2009 10:01 pm

disneylizzy wrote:I'm going to throw a guess out there...

Four?
Yep that is correct. There is one camera for every side of the Crossroads tower. They are all located right below the globe. In addition to the cameras Disney also has plain clothes security in the parks. You would not even realize that they are one unless you walk into the park with them. I ended up walking in beside one who very discreetly flashed a badge and proceeded in through a stroller gate. When I asked the CM at the gate I was informed that there are at least 3 plain clothes people in the park at all times. When it is more crowded they add more people to the park.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Sep Tue 01, 2009 10:08 am

Len90 wrote:

Four?
Yep that is correct. There is one camera for every side of the Crossroads tower. They are all located right below the globe. In addition to the cameras Disney also has plain clothes security in the parks. You would not even realize that they are one unless you walk into the park with them. I ended up walking in beside one who very discreetly flashed a badge and proceeded in through a stroller gate. When I asked the CM at the gate I was informed that there are at least 3 plain clothes people in the park at all times. When it is more crowded they add more people to the park.
That is so interesting Len! I had no idea! 8-)

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Sep Tue 01, 2009 9:44 pm

Boilerbabe, I had no idea either until I walked in next to the plain clothes person and asked the CM. He looked like an ordinary man wearing a baseball hat, sunglasses, and shorts.
- Len90

Soarin08
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by Soarin08 » Sep Wed 02, 2009 7:00 pm

Len90 wrote:

Four?
Oh wow Len!!! That's too cool!!! 8-)