Goofyfan
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner

Re: Favorite Quotes Overheard from other Visitors

Post by Goofyfan » Feb Sun 26, 2012 9:30 pm

DemonOfMusic wrote:
Amy wrote:
Epcotmaniac wrote:Ok, here is mine :D
We were in the line of Tower of Terror, outside in the garden where you can see and hear the people at the top and there was a family in front of us. We could listen to the conservation between the two kids, a girl which was around 17 and a boy which I guess was 8.
Girl: Have you ever been on this ride?
Boy: No!
Girl: Do you know what will happen?
Girl: Are you scared?
Girl: Well, you better should be!
Man, you should have seen the look on the face of the boy. It was a mix of panic and fear.
Its always very interesting when I listen to other germans in the parks and they think no one does understand what they are saying.
That is funny Epcotmaniac :lol: I often wish I could speak another language fluently. Sometimes you see the facial expressions of the people having a conversation and just know it is something good ;)
I'm personally a fan of those moments where people are speaking in another language and then someone randomly throws out an English phrase that piques your curiosity even more...

Or when you are in line and start a conversation with people in front of you who keep smiling and nodding and find out later that they don't speak English. Boy, did I feel stupid :lol: :oops: :lol: :goofy: