Bummer Fireworks

In relation to Disney Parks but not specific to a single resort

Moderator: Moderators

Lion Sleeps Tonight
Rocket Jets Flight Director
Rocket Jets Flight Director

Post by Lion Sleeps Tonight » Oct Fri 19, 2007 4:22 pm

I always thought the best place to see Remember was near the back of the hub. That way you have a good view of the Matterhorn, and the trees aren't in your way. Also, you'll be able to better experience the surrounding fireworks during the HM part and the Star Tours part.

I'm also surprised about that foot traffic that went by Main Street. I can't recall it being like that, because they usher people around and into Tomorrowland and then Fantasyland and then wait in Frontierland.

And yeah, I love IllumiNations, but if you're just comparing fireworks, then Remember wins all the way. It's just truly amazing with the variety that you get, although they do steal from Wishes for the finale.

Sometimes I have a problem seeing what's on the globe, but I love the fact that you can feel the fire from where you're sitting.

But then again, Remember sometimes gets canceled and it's always one pinwheel that doesn't spin :?
"A pirate in irons be full o' guile.
And the blackest 'art wears the broadest smile."

Oh, and "Welcome Home."

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Oct Fri 19, 2007 7:12 pm

The last time we were in Disney, we made it a point to see Illuminations...my husband and I had to squint really hard to see what was on the globe. I didn't think my vision was that bad! I think something like what they use for Fantasmic would make it more enjoyable!

yodiwan1
Storybookland Canal Boats Mate
Storybookland Canal Boats Mate

Post by yodiwan1 » Oct Fri 19, 2007 9:04 pm

only problem with using a wave curtain...i just made that up, but you knwo what am talking about....is that you cant have it open and shoot out fire...the globe is a symbol...if anyone wants a good palce to view it stand near in between near italy on the side closest to America, I always stand there and have a view of everything.
"hold on to them hats and glasses, cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!!"

js3901
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber

Post by js3901 » Oct Fri 19, 2007 11:35 pm

yodiwan1 wrote:only problem with using a wave curtain...i just made that up, but you knwo what am talking about....is that you cant have it open and shoot out fire...the globe is a symbol...if anyone wants a good palce to view it stand near in between near italy on the side closest to America, I always stand there and have a view of everything.
The globe can still be there, in the center, all lit up and shooting the flames when it's time. The water screens would only play the movie portion. I've tried to film the globe movie, as well as just watch it from a few different areas, but the LEDs make it very hard to see everything they're trying to show. they's where the screens come in. much more deatil and much easier to see.
"And please do not sit on the floor. My studies show you can't experience time travel on the floor. and it's not a pretty picture in those shorts" - The Timekeeper

Site Admin, WDW Freak