Vacationing at DVC Hilton Head or Vero Beach

In relation to Disney Parks but not specific to a single resort

Moderator: Moderators

AKLRULZ
PeopleMover People Mover
PeopleMover People Mover

Post by AKLRULZ » Oct Fri 05, 2007 5:35 am

I have clients who have done Vero and they all have had an amazing time - usually tacked on to a Disney trip after.
Steve Baker ~ Travel Consultant :mickey3:
Steve.Baker@themagicforless.com
Affiliated with The Magic for Less
www.themagicforless.com

[url=http://ubanimator.com][img]http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/4199/userbar517512ps8.gif[/img][/url]

Esmeralda
Flight to the Moon Flight Director
Flight to the Moon Flight Director

Post by Esmeralda » Oct Tue 16, 2007 8:58 am

I've been to Hilton Head with my family and it was fantastic! The theming is gorgeous with the Spanish Moss dripping from huge old trees and cabin type accomodations. There are events at the resort everyday for all ages.

I would highly recommend renting bikes and taking them to the beach. At the beach Disney has a place to eat and leave your bikes for walking along the ocean. Back at the hotel, there are horseshoes and shuffleboard games outside and a checker board painted right onto a table in your room.

Let us know if you decide to go!
Drop another coin in slot and I will tell you more.

jozel27
Alice in Wonderland Wonderer
Alice in Wonderland Wonderer

Post by jozel27 » Feb Thu 07, 2008 7:26 am

We went to Disney Hilton Head Resort and love it !!!!!!!!. We took our daughter who was about 4 years old at the time and it was in August right after school started so we pretty much had the place to ourselves. There was alot of people there for a convention up the street and staying there, so when we checked in they bumped us up from a studio to a two bedroom villa. All the convention people took the studio rooms and they wanted to make sure we didn't have to deal with their noise at all hours of the day or night. I was really nice of them to do that and the games and activities they had on the property for the kids was great. No characters of course and disney had its own transportation to their private clubhouse on the beach with another pool and a nice place to sit and eat as well. The beach was quiet most of the time we were there which was nice. We used mainly ourselves the public beach down the way and it was nice because it was close to all the shops. You could walk around and feel safe too, no was begging and they kept the place totally clean all the time. I would suggest that resort if you have never been there, you pretty much have access to all kinds of fun and shopping and the Salty Dog is there to and that is a fun place to eat.