Litter Picker Upper

In relation to Disney Parks but not specific to a single resort

Moderator: Moderators

Hypermommy
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist

Post by Hypermommy » Aug Thu 02, 2007 5:59 pm

ralberts wrote:I was talking to a cast member the other day and we were talking about how people got the opportunity to stay in the Cinderella suite. They relayed how people were chosen randomly in the parks. One of the guest was rewarded after the cast member with the key saw some one pick up some trash that another guest had thrown down on the ground.

Make me want to pickupthat odd piece of trash. :mickey:
Tell you what... I'll run around the MK sprinkling trash like pixie dust and you come behind me picking it up. But when you win the castle stay you gotta let me come along. :ccat:
[color=purple][size=117][b]Hypermommy[/b][/size][/color]

Joe90
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner

Post by Joe90 » Aug Sat 04, 2007 7:05 am

I put my own rubbish in the trash. So should everyone else. The “HEY YOU THE TRASH CAN IS RIGHT THERE!!â€
"We live in a society absolutely dependent on science and technology and yet have cleverly arranged things so that almost no one understands science and technology. " Carl Sagan

SimonTemplar
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain

Post by SimonTemplar » Aug Sun 05, 2007 12:53 pm

I always throw my own trash away, because it's a major peeve of mine to leave trash around. But, I rarely if ever pick up after others unless I'm about to sit at that table. I usually find that the cast members are pretty responsive when it comes to cleaning up trash.
"Here in Florida, we have something special we never enjoyed at Disneyland...the blessing of size. There's enough land here to hold all the ideas and plans we can possibly imagine." ~ Walt Disney

danimal3114u
Peter Pan's Flight Pixie Duster
Peter Pan's Flight Pixie Duster

Post by danimal3114u » Aug Mon 06, 2007 10:54 am

I find myself picking up trash and throwing it away some of the time, although it's in no way a policy. Sometimes I just feel like helping out a little. I do also place merchandise back in the correct location, but once again this is more of striking my fancy type thing, and not something I do on principle.