What's an attraction/show you've never seen...

In relation to Disney Parks but not specific to a single resort

Moderator: Moderators

pixiesparkles
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher

Post by pixiesparkles » Oct Fri 24, 2008 4:44 pm

Sad to say, I've never been on Splash Mountain. My last trip, it was cold so no one in my family wanted to get wet and we left our ponchos in the hotel. The other days, when the weather was warmer, either the line was too long or we were in a different park. The previous trip, which was 13 years ago, I was pregnant...couldn't ride it.

ghost hostess
Main Street Horse Car Coachman
Main Street Horse Car Coachman

Post by ghost hostess » Oct Fri 24, 2008 6:06 pm

Ok so we ran to get the fast passes for Tower of Terror and then went to see if we could get on the Rockn Roller Coaster but it BROKE DOWN!! I was really looking forward to that too and it was our last day in Hollywood Studios! :mickey2:

MagicKingdom Fairy89

Post by MagicKingdom Fairy89 » Oct Wed 29, 2008 3:27 pm

I never saw Tarzan musical in Animal Kingdom, it is no longer there now. I also haven't seen nemo the musical.

I haven't seen all the shows in all the countries in EPCOT, seen most of them but not all.
'Just Believe and Your Dreams Will Come True' - Disney Dreams come True Parade

treasure hunter
Alice in Wonderland Wonderer
Alice in Wonderland Wonderer

Post by treasure hunter » Oct Thu 30, 2008 1:37 am

Been to Disneyland a number of times, but haven't ever been on the Astro-Orbiter. Always looked a ride to get real dizzy on rather than fun..

kcarts
Flight to the Moon Flight Director
Flight to the Moon Flight Director

Post by kcarts » Nov Sat 01, 2008 5:23 pm

The 360 movie in China. No particular reason, just never went in to see it.

Future Guy
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner

Post by Future Guy » Nov Fri 07, 2008 4:39 pm

There's actually a lot I haven't done, especially considering that I've been over 10x in my life.

MK: Hall of Presidents, Liberty Square Riverboat, Splash Mountain, Space Mountain. (also the extinct attractions If you had wings/Dreamflight, Alien Encounter, Timekeeper, and the old CircleVision films that used to play in Tomorrowland)

EPCOT: American Adventure, The new Canada film, Test Track, and the new Spaceship Earth (it was closed for rehab the last time I was there). Nothing in The Land except for the boat ride

Studios: All the stage shows, Tower of Terror, Sounds Dangerous, Toy Story Mania (didn't exist the last time I was there).

AK: Whatever show there is in Camp Minnie-Mickey, Everest, that roller coaster in Dinoland, and the Nemo musical.

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Nov Sat 08, 2008 1:00 am

In my 8 trips there, we have still not seen it all. This is because we skip all the attractions that no one wants to go on. I have tried to list what we skip, but it is tough to think of them all.

MK: County Bear Jamboree, Riverboat, Splash Mountain.... However, none of these really interest any of us

EPCOT: Most of the country shows. New Spaceship Earth

Studios: Rockin Roller coaster, ToT. (I've been wanting to go on it badly)

AK: there's a lot of stuff. We always lose out on time there with the Safari ride. For some reason we can never have it just go smoothly where we are in with the fastpass, on the truck and right through.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

packwingfn
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by packwingfn » Nov Sat 08, 2008 2:34 pm

To update my list from July 2007. I have officially been on everything or seen everything in Disney. (That's what 5 months down in Florida can do to you). I even wrote Aladdin's Magic Carpet haha which I had never done since it was built when I was older. I even rode Astro Orbitor for the first time too since I never wanted to wait in that super long line so I did it during MNSSHP so the line wasn't as bad and it was night time so it made it better.
I know this is probably your first flight...and it's mine too...ha, ha

Rain upon that planet Earth. And they rain ... and rain ... and rain. The deluge.

Josh Q
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain

Post by Josh Q » Nov Tue 11, 2008 11:29 am

One thing I have never seen that I would love to is Lghts, Motors, Action! It looks really cool!
Our Theme Park Podcast is back! http://www.themeparktalk.com

Donalds1Fan
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist

Post by Donalds1Fan » Nov Wed 12, 2008 7:40 pm

There's a few things I've never seen/done in WDW.

MK: Space Mountain (not a big fan of rides in mostly total darkness); Haunted Mansion (not a fan of spook houses in general); the Character Tent in Toontown Fair.

EPCOT: Mission Space (no thanks! :shock: ); the updated CircleVision film in Canada; Ellen's Energy Adventure (always run out of time); the Lion King film about the environment in The Land.

The Studios: Rock 'n Roller Coaster (don't like inverted roller coasters); Playhouse Disney (wee bit old for that, haha).

AK: Dinosaur (again with the dark, things jumping out at you theme); Flights of Wonder show in Asia (always run out of time).

billville

Post by billville » Nov Thu 13, 2008 12:03 pm

Ive lived in southern california my whole life and have gone to disneyland hundreds of times. The one thing that i still have never done or seen is tom sawyers island or any of the boat rides. I keep telling myself that i will go on it next time.

On my next trip to DL next weekend i will hopefully remember to go this time! :mrgreen:
[url=http://ubanimator.com][img]http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/3774/userbar506533aa1.gif[/img][/url]

"Now remember, magnifying glasses are for looking at little things.......not for burning little things. See Ya!!!"

99Soulz
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by 99Soulz » Nov Thu 13, 2008 12:40 pm

Len90 wrote:MK: Splash Mountain.... However, none of these really interest any of us
Is it the drop or getting wet that doesn't interest you? Just curious as you strike me as someone that really enjoys the imagineering behind the attractions and this one surely tops the charts with all that goes on inside the mountian - definitely not your typical log flume ride.

subsonic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by subsonic » Nov Thu 13, 2008 1:14 pm

Donalds1Fan wrote:
MK: Haunted Mansion (not a fan of spook houses in general);
HM is not a spook house. In fact it's really not that scary. It's just a great way to show off cool effects. You should really give it a try.
Join our chat in Discord: https://discord.gg/zw5by3z

theBIGyowski
Tom Sawyer Island Rafts Skipper
Tom Sawyer Island Rafts Skipper

Post by theBIGyowski » Nov Thu 13, 2008 1:46 pm

I've never seen the show or whatever it's called in Canada at WS. I've wanted to the past 2 trips but never did. I will try to make it when I'm there this coming January.

1986: Offsite
1997: Offsite
2001: Coronado Springs
2008: Shades of Green / Saratoga Springs (WDW Half Marathon)
2009: Port Orleans French Quarter (WDW Half Marathon)
2010: Port Orleans Riverside (Honeymoon)
2011: Old Key West / Bay Lake Tower
2014: Kidani Village
2015: Old Key West (5th Wedding Anniversary)
2016: Old Key West (Kids' first WDW vacation in December!)

Donalds1Fan

Post by Donalds1Fan » Nov Thu 13, 2008 8:31 pm

subsonic wrote:
Donalds1Fan wrote:
MK: Haunted Mansion (not a fan of spook houses in general);
HM is not a spook house. In fact it's really not that scary. It's just a great way to show off cool effects. You should really give it a try.
I probably should've been a bit more clear. I don't like rides/attractions dealing with ghosts, cemetaries, etc. I know HM is more jokey than scary, and those things don't scare me, but it's not a theme I care for. I don't like the skeletons in POTC either, but I try to overlook those parts of it.