What's an attraction/show you've never seen...

In relation to Disney Parks but not specific to a single resort

Moderator: Moderators

js3901
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber

Post by js3901 » May Thu 31, 2007 9:24 pm

nancynohorse wrote:I haven't seen Pirates with Jack Sparrow. How is it? :oops:
it's pretty much the same ride. there's one or 2 new lines in the dialog of some of the pirates. and a really cool waterfall effect before going down the waterfall.. if you're there and the lines aren't too bad, I definately reccomend at least a once-through to see those effects...
"And please do not sit on the floor. My studies show you can't experience time travel on the floor. and it's not a pretty picture in those shorts" - The Timekeeper

Site Admin, WDW Freak

laurie5658
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Post by laurie5658 » Jun Fri 01, 2007 12:54 pm

I have yet to make it on Expedition Everest. Perhaps in october. We will see.

Dr. Ravenscroft
Tom Sawyer Island Rafts Skipper
Tom Sawyer Island Rafts Skipper

Post by Dr. Ravenscroft » Jun Tue 05, 2007 1:01 pm

js3901 wrote:
nancynohorse wrote:I haven't seen Pirates with Jack Sparrow. How is it? :oops:
it's pretty much the same ride. there's one or 2 new lines in the dialog of some of the pirates. and a really cool waterfall effect before going down the waterfall.. if you're there and the lines aren't too bad, I definately recommend at least a once-through to see those effects...
Then of course there's the new sound track in the caverns and the fort/ship scene. The Waterfall effect he is speaking of is a mist the Davey Jones is projected on. There is now more treasure and it is cleaner than the old stuff (because it is new).
[img]http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/4131/userbar460642qi2.gif[/img][img]http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/5236/userbar460651xq4.gif[/img]
[img]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/7677/userbar461525mz8.gif[/img][img]http://www.disneymountainrides.com/_i/banners/bar/SR_siteadmin.gif[/img]

*****Site Admin*****
[url=http://www.twitter.com/travenscroft]twitter[/url] | [url=http://tinyurl.com/49f5nd]plurk[/url] | [url=http://tinyurl.com/556rz4]Flickr[/url] |

Esmeralda
Flight to the Moon Flight Director

Post by Esmeralda » Jun Tue 05, 2007 2:52 pm

I can't even begin to list the rides I've never been on. I happen to get awful sea sick and it's prevented me from going on everything from Star Tours to California Screamin' to the tea cups.

Actually, it's fun to have my family (at least some of them) go on those rides without me. I can take that time to relax and really enjoy the atmosphere, something I never seem to do enough.
Drop another coin in slot and I will tell you more.

AJBARTH
Main Street Cinema Projectionist
Main Street Cinema Projectionist

Post by AJBARTH » Jun Fri 08, 2007 1:03 am

It's hard to imagine but the 5or6 times i've been to MGM since the Famtasmic show has been running I've never seen it. I guess I'm getting old and don't want to stay out late. Love the music!

kristen
Autopian Mechanic
Autopian Mechanic

Post by kristen » Jun Mon 11, 2007 12:48 pm

+ Fantasmic
+ Stitch Encounter
+ Laugh Floor
+ Festival of the Lion King
+ Flights of Wonder
+ Cinderellabration
+ Dream Along with Mickey
+ Beauty and the Beast
+ Rock 'n' Rollercoaster
+ Tower of Terror
+ Finding Nemo: the Musical
+ Lights Moteurs Action

Pretty much any other stage show. I don't really like shows.

PudgetteD
Casey Junior Circus Train Conductor
Casey Junior Circus Train Conductor

Post by PudgetteD » Jul Sat 14, 2007 6:59 pm

Peter Pan's Flight. Always intend to do it, but for whatever reason just don't.

packwingfn
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by packwingfn » Jul Sun 15, 2007 7:02 am

I came up with some other things I haven't seen recently

- Laugh Floor
- Mickey's Jammin Jungle Parade
- Dream Along With Mickey

And I haven't been on Tom Sawyers Island since I was a little kid.
I know this is probably your first flight...and it's mine too...ha, ha

Rain upon that planet Earth. And they rain ... and rain ... and rain. The deluge.

jiminycricket
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist

Post by jiminycricket » Jul Mon 16, 2007 7:49 pm

We have never been to Ariel's Grotto at the Magic Kingdom at WDW. It always sounded boring to me. My 4 year old daughter has just gotten into Ariel this year and I saw that you could meet her there so guess where we will be going this year! :ariel:

Sleepy90

Post by Sleepy90 » Oct Fri 24, 2008 4:32 am

Attractions I have never been to, Lets see!

Epcot never seen Mo Rockin, just have not been around at the right times.
British Invasion DH will not stop in the UK,something to do with living there possibly.

DHS Drew carey and playhouse disney, No real interest in either.
Tower of terror I am terrified of heights and dropping in a lift is possibly my worst nightmare.

AK Tricerops spin I thought you had to have children to go on this.

MK Dumbo and Alladins magic carpets, again don't you need children.
Hall of presidents, just never felt the need, :shock: I might have to do this to see what I have been missing.
Stitch, I used to go on Alien Encounter but since they changed the ride it doesn't appeal to me.

sherabby
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by sherabby » Oct Fri 24, 2008 6:23 am

I have never seen Fantasmic and I also missed the new Pixar parade at DHS this summer. :( It was pouring so hard all day long that they never had the parade. It was our only day at DHS.
I have also never been on Astro-Orbiter, Soarin, Rock N Roll Coaster, Everest, Mission Space, Star Tours. I don't do rides that can cause motion sickness. I'll ride Soarin next trip. I was worried about my son on that ride because he gets very motion sick due to ear problems.
[img]http://www.mickeypath.com/id/1251097102.jpg[/img]

cccmouse
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by cccmouse » Oct Fri 24, 2008 9:38 am

sherabby wrote:I have never seen Fantasmic and I also missed the new Pixar parade at DHS this summer. :( It was pouring so hard all day long that they never had the parade. It was our only day at DHS.
I have also never been on Astro-Orbiter, Soarin, Rock N Roll Coaster, Everest, Mission Space, Star Tours. I don't do rides that can cause motion sickness. I'll ride Soarin next trip. I was worried about my son on that ride because he gets very motion sick due to ear problems.
You are missing out on some of the parks best attractions! I also get motion sickness on certain types of rides such as simulators. When we went to Universal Studios for the first time I didn't want to miss out on any of the attractions so I went to the drug store and got an over-the -counter product especially for motion sickness and it worked great. Just be sure to get one that is marked "non-drowsy". Good luck and you'll LOVE Soarin!

js3901

Post by js3901 » Oct Fri 24, 2008 10:27 am

in addition to the motion sickness product, you can also eat ginger. ginger ale, and ginger candies are great for settling stomaches
"And please do not sit on the floor. My studies show you can't experience time travel on the floor. and it's not a pretty picture in those shorts" - The Timekeeper

Site Admin, WDW Freak

elizabethswann
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer

Post by elizabethswann » Oct Fri 24, 2008 1:53 pm

The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Aladdin: A Musical Spectacular, Golden Dreams (R.I.P.), anything in A Bug's Land and more possibly. Those are the ones I've never gotten to go on so far.

horizons1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by horizons1 » Oct Fri 24, 2008 2:03 pm

I haven't seen the Florida versions of CBJ or the Tiki show.
No one's gloomy or complaining while the flatware's entertaining.