Disney Dream Job

In relation to Disney Parks but not specific to a single resort

Moderator: Moderators

Magique
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Post by Magique » May Tue 08, 2007 11:21 pm

Wow. I think it would be cool to be a Jungle Cruise Skipper, if I had a choice.

nancynohorse
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain

Post by nancynohorse » Jun Sat 16, 2007 3:20 pm

I worked for 10 months in an actual Disney Store. That was so super since I don't live close to WDW or Disneyland. But, if I could work at one of the parks I would take any job. To work for Mickey Mouse at a park would be the ultimate in jobs. :mickey: Too make guests happy when they visit would be a dream come true for me. I LOVE DISNEY!! I've said that before, sorry!
[b]-nancynohorse[/b] :mickey:

SlueFootSue
Casey Junior Circus Train Conductor
Casey Junior Circus Train Conductor

Post by SlueFootSue » Nov Wed 28, 2007 1:00 pm

I honestly love what I am doing seasonally now in entertainment that is still my dream job, but I have a whole list! Anywhere in Liberty Square and Frontierland would be great! It is hard to narrow it down. I would love to be in Attractions working at One Man's Dream in WDW!! To get to work at an attraction honoring Walt Disney, to hear and see his history everyday and to see each childs face light up as they see what can happen when you dream that would be amazing!! If I was working in Disney Hollywood Studios (still werid calling it that) I used to go in really early just so I could walk through the exhibit and watch the movie before work! lol :mickey:
Last edited by SlueFootSue on Nov Wed 28, 2007 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you reach for the stars all you get are the stars but we found a whole new spin
If you reach for the Heavens
you get the stars thrown in

Leigh
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide

Post by Leigh » Nov Wed 28, 2007 1:50 pm

I would love to work in the Land greenhouses. It seems so futuristic!

Esmeralda
Flight to the Moon Flight Director
Flight to the Moon Flight Director

Post by Esmeralda » Nov Wed 28, 2007 7:12 pm

Leigh wrote:I would love to work in the Land greenhouses. It seems so futuristic!
Have you taken the Behind the Seeds tour? I believe it's only $15 and I would highly recommend it to anyone interested in the Land. Informational and fun!

As for my dream job? Hmm, still thinking about that one...I would like to be an Imagineer.
Drop another coin in slot and I will tell you more.

broncoflyer8912
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Post by broncoflyer8912 » Nov Wed 28, 2007 9:42 pm

Mine would have to be a Jungle Cruise skipper, because you are actually interacting with guests and getting to fire the gun!
Sometimes the bluest part of the sky seems so far away from us, I guess thats what keeps us striving for it...
[url=http://ubanimator.com][img]http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/8092/userbar517363if3.gif[/img][/url]

rmorton50

Post by rmorton50 » Nov Wed 28, 2007 10:48 pm

Since I'm a computer professional, I'd love to design software for Disney. Actually, I did get to do some work as a consultant for a software vendor, one of whose clients is Disneyland.

I've always been a Haunted mansion fan, though, and to get the guest interaction, I'd love to be a cast member there, too.

sgrfunk
Motor Boat Cruise Skipper
Motor Boat Cruise Skipper

Post by sgrfunk » Dec Sun 23, 2007 10:13 pm

I've always wanted to work for Disney. My dream job would have to be one of the Princesses. I would love to be a Disney Princess and greet little girls. Just seeing the happy smiling looks on their faces when they see me would be great. I'd enjoy coming to work everyday. :ariel:

TikiTikiRoom
Peter Pan's Flight Pixie Duster
Peter Pan's Flight Pixie Duster

Post by TikiTikiRoom » Jan Wed 16, 2008 11:41 am

a stunt man for the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular.

madcrazy235
Main Street Horse Car Coachman

Post by madcrazy235 » Jan Tue 22, 2008 9:40 pm

id love to be an imagineer and create a new attraction for wdw. that would be awesome

annafab
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by annafab » Jun Thu 05, 2008 12:37 am

My out-of-this-world dream job would be as a princess face character. But I'm too tall and don't really look like any of them though. lol

My actually achievable dream job would be to work in The Seas as a marine biologist. I'm actually going to apply for an internship there after I graduate.
:nemo:

elizabethswann
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer

Post by elizabethswann » Jun Thu 05, 2008 1:01 am

I would love to work on Space Mountain or somewhere in Tomorrowland since that's been my absolute favorite land ever.

Diebolds

Post by Diebolds » Aug Thu 21, 2008 5:07 pm

I think I might like to drive a float in any of the parades.

js3901
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber

Post by js3901 » Aug Thu 21, 2008 5:44 pm

Diebolds wrote:I think I might like to drive a float in any of the parades.
I believe all the floats are automated, and do not have live drivers. there are small sensors about the size of hockey pucks that are embedded in the asphalt of the parade routes, and I think you can see some of them on Main St...
"And please do not sit on the floor. My studies show you can't experience time travel on the floor. and it's not a pretty picture in those shorts" - The Timekeeper

Site Admin, WDW Freak

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Aug Fri 22, 2008 1:21 am

js3901 wrote:
Diebolds wrote:I think I might like to drive a float in any of the parades.
I believe all the floats are automated, and do not have live drivers. there are small sensors about the size of hockey pucks that are embedded in the asphalt of the parade routes, and I think you can see some of them on Main St...
I know they were computerized, but I thought that a lot of the floats still have that hidden driver in them. For instance in Disney Dreams Come True, I think that is a driver in the front left of the villain float.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"