Favorite Line in a Disney Ride

In relation to Disney Parks but not specific to a single resort

Moderator: Moderators

broncoflyer8912
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Post by broncoflyer8912 » Apr Wed 04, 2007 10:24 pm

I know this really isn't a line that has to do with the ride, but on the pre-ride video on Star Tours when the lady says about no flash pictures and the kid takes a photo of Chewbacca, I always laugh real hard when Chewbacca goes to backhand the kid but stops himself. Makes me LOL everytime!
Sometimes the bluest part of the sky seems so far away from us, I guess thats what keeps us striving for it...
[url=http://ubanimator.com][img]http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/8092/userbar517363if3.gif[/img][/url]

packwingfn
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by packwingfn » Apr Thu 05, 2007 11:43 am

From the TTA:

.TRAFFIC REPORTER: Hi there Tomorrowland travellers. This is Mr. Johnson in Sky Hovercraft One, bringing you the latest Tomorrowland traffic report. As usual, it's real busy down on the Tomorrowland Super Highway.
I know this is probably your first flight...and it's mine too...ha, ha

Rain upon that planet Earth. And they rain ... and rain ... and rain. The deluge.

trekty
Dumbo Flying Elephants Tamer

Post by trekty » Apr Thu 05, 2007 2:53 pm

Just about anything from the Country Bears:) or Cosmic Ray's (I know it's not a ride, but it is a riot!) It's hard to pick one out, most of mine have already been mentioned
Nancie
Any day above ground is a good one

davyjones
Sleeping Beauty Castle Guard
Sleeping Beauty Castle Guard

Post by davyjones » Apr Thu 05, 2007 4:13 pm

I always giggled when Figment would say, "Can they imagine, too?"

trekty

Post by trekty » Apr Thu 05, 2007 4:22 pm

that and "Dreamfinder, I'm just right!" to which Dreamfinder responds "Not Quite" I love Figments "HUH?"
Nancie
Any day above ground is a good one

csquare77
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner

Post by csquare77 » Apr Sun 08, 2007 1:37 pm

Szalinski... This better work or the institution is ruined... there are a few others in HISTA I like too.

Esmeralda
Flight to the Moon Flight Director
Flight to the Moon Flight Director

Post by Esmeralda » Apr Sun 08, 2007 2:09 pm

davyjones wrote:I always giggled when Figment would say, "Can they imagine, too?"
I had forgotten that one! That's the sweet innocence Figment is missing in the ride today. Maybe someday he will return to his original greatness with Dreamfinder. I'll keep hoping!
Drop another coin in slot and I will tell you more.

broncoflyer8912
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Post by broncoflyer8912 » Apr Sun 08, 2007 11:32 pm

"No! Foolish mortals. You looked into my eyes. Your path now leads to the Gates of Doom!"

"Tourists! You had to look, didn't you? Quick, swerve left - up to the left; it's the only way out! And watch it, there's big steps up there."
Sometimes the bluest part of the sky seems so far away from us, I guess thats what keeps us striving for it...
[url=http://ubanimator.com][img]http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/8092/userbar517363if3.gif[/img][/url]

DisBeamer
PeopleMover People Mover
PeopleMover People Mover

Post by DisBeamer » Apr Mon 09, 2007 12:12 am

Hmm. There are a lot that I love, but I think my (most random?) favorite is "In the future, packages will be sent to distant worlds through beams of light!". Which is indirectly the origin of my user name. ;)

csquare77

Post by csquare77 » Apr Mon 09, 2007 9:33 am

DisBeamer wrote:Hmm. There are a lot that I love, but I think my (most random?) favorite is "In the future, packages will be sent to distant worlds through beams of light!". Which is indirectly the origin of my user name. ;)
Was the quote from the ending of Spaceship Earth?

packwingfn
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by packwingfn » Apr Mon 09, 2007 10:26 am

I believe thats the ending to Space Mountain

Rain upon that planet Earth. And they rain ... and rain ... and rain. The deluge.

kgmadorin
Peter Pan's Flight Pixie Duster

Post by kgmadorin » Apr Mon 09, 2007 12:32 pm

Correct! That's from the FedEx sponsored exit to Space Mountain, heard while riding the moving sidewalk, heading into the Tomorrowland Light and Power Company Arcade.
"Our heritage and ideals, our code and standards--the things we live by and teach our children--are preserved or diminished by how freely we exchange ideas and feelings." -- Walter Elias Disney

DisBeamer
PeopleMover People Mover
PeopleMover People Mover

Post by DisBeamer » Apr Mon 09, 2007 1:01 pm

kgmadorin wrote:Correct! That's from the FedEx sponsored exit to Space Mountain, heard while riding the moving sidewalk, heading into the Tomorrowland Light and Power Company Arcade.
Yuppers, and for some reason, my husband and I always found it terribly amusing - if you were ever on the 'move-ator' behind people saying "Beeeams of liiight" along with the narration and giggling, that might have been us. And thus an online handle was born. :wink:

kgmadorin

Post by kgmadorin » Apr Mon 09, 2007 3:36 pm

DisBeamer wrote: Yuppers, and for some reason, my husband and I always found it terribly amusing - if you were ever on the 'move-ator' behind people saying "Beeeams of liiight" along with the narration and giggling, that might have been us. And thus an online handle was born. :wink:
Aha! That answers that question!

Since I haven't posted my favorite line yet, here it is:

"Putting you in a chicken is cruelty to animals! I'm gonna stick you in a squid, a lumpfish, a talk show host! Now get in line. Move it, move it, move it!" from Cranium Command. Gotta love Buzzy.
"Our heritage and ideals, our code and standards--the things we live by and teach our children--are preserved or diminished by how freely we exchange ideas and feelings." -- Walter Elias Disney

packwingfn
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by packwingfn » Apr Wed 11, 2007 9:16 pm

Yeah cranium command has some great lines