Poll: How many Disney trips have you taken in your lifetime?

In relation to Disney Parks but not specific to a single resort

Moderator: Moderators

How many times have you visited Disney parks?

0 to 5 times.
14%
6-10 times.
25%
11-20 times.
25%
21-30 times.
14%
31-40 times
5%
More than 50 times.
8%
More than 100 times.
9%

Total votes: 169

GhostHost
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Poll: How many Disney trips have you taken in your lifetime?

Post by GhostHost » Jan Wed 03, 2007 10:13 am

So, some of us have been going all of our lives while others are just getting onboard. What is your best guess at how many visits you have made to either WDW or DL? I think I have been about 15 times over the years with most of those trips in the past 4 years. All of them to WDW. Never been to DL but hope to one day! I know some of you CA or FL residents get to go all of the time and YES I am very jealous! :evil:
"Like a grand and miraculous spaceship, our planet has sailed through the universe of time, and for a brief moment we have been among it's many passengers." -Spaceship Earth / Epcot

Mission Space 2003 Pioneer Crew

acp
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide
Location: Formerly Disney-MGM Studios, now Cheshire, England.

Post by acp » Jan Wed 03, 2007 10:36 am

Well, I voted 0-5 times. I've been to Disneyland Resort Paris twice, and once to Walt Disney World, which is when I worked there.

rdeacon
Santa Fe & Disneyland Railroad Engineer
Santa Fe & Disneyland Railroad Engineer

Post by rdeacon » Jan Wed 03, 2007 10:39 am

I am only in the 10-20 range but closing in fast on the next layer! My wife is in the 100+ range....

Rich
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible.."
Walt Disney

[img]http://www.rdeacon.com/img/banners/bar/SR_admin_adv.jpg[/img]
[img]http://rdeacon.com/img/banners/bar/SR_monkey_adv.jpg[/img]

acp
Location: Formerly Disney-MGM Studios, now Cheshire, England.

Post by acp » Jan Wed 03, 2007 10:41 am

Heh. I may have only done three trips, but I visited a Disney park at WDW every day for 2 whole months.. does that count as lots of small trips? ;)

GhostHost
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by GhostHost » Jan Wed 03, 2007 11:02 am

acp wrote:Heh. I may have only done three trips, but I visited a Disney park at WDW every day for 2 whole months.. does that count as lots of small trips? ;)
Well, I guess it's not exactly the same if you work there but then again, I'm probably just jealous! Let's say, trips to Disney that require you to take a vacation day or days from work...
"Like a grand and miraculous spaceship, our planet has sailed through the universe of time, and for a brief moment we have been among it's many passengers." -Spaceship Earth / Epcot

foldmama
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain

Post by foldmama » Jan Wed 03, 2007 11:49 am

Well, I have been to WDW 8 times and Disneyland once for a total of 9 times. My 10th trip will be this May!

Dr. Ravenscroft
Tom Sawyer Island Rafts Skipper
Tom Sawyer Island Rafts Skipper

Post by Dr. Ravenscroft » Jan Wed 03, 2007 1:06 pm

11-20 for me but I will be increasing that by three this year alone. I have now been to WDW 9 times in my life so far (I'm 24), and Disneyland 4 times. My brother and I have just started doing the whole Disneyland and WDW once a year thing. So every year I add two at least.
[img]http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/4131/userbar460642qi2.gif[/img][img]http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/5236/userbar460651xq4.gif[/img]
[img]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/7677/userbar461525mz8.gif[/img][img]http://www.disneymountainrides.com/_i/banners/bar/SR_siteadmin.gif[/img]

*****Site Admin*****
[url=http://www.twitter.com/travenscroft]twitter[/url] | [url=http://tinyurl.com/49f5nd]plurk[/url] | [url=http://tinyurl.com/556rz4]Flickr[/url] |

horizons1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by horizons1 » Jan Wed 03, 2007 2:07 pm

WDW probably about 12 times. DL - an infinite number!
No one's gloomy or complaining while the flatware's entertaining.

csquare77
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner

Post by csquare77 » Jan Wed 03, 2007 2:37 pm

Im sitting at 19 times and im 22 so thats not too bad. lol

Lion Sleeps Tonight
Rocket Jets Flight Director

Post by Lion Sleeps Tonight » Jan Wed 03, 2007 4:07 pm

This poll might do better in the general resorts forum. But in order to answer your question, I would say around the 20-30 range. Thats including any and all disney park vacations.

On that note, I won't be going to any Disney park this year. How sad, considering I've been going at least once a year for the past 15 years. :cry:
"A pirate in irons be full o' guile.
And the blackest 'art wears the broadest smile."

Oh, and "Welcome Home."

GhostHost
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by GhostHost » Jan Wed 03, 2007 4:15 pm

Lion Sleeps Tonight wrote:This poll might do better in the general resorts forum. But in order to answer your question, I would say around the 20-30 range. Thats including any and all disney park vacations.

On that note, I won't be going to any Disney park this year. How sad, considering I've been going at least once a year for the past 15 years. :cry:
What's stopping you this year? I missed last year for the first time in a while. I hope to make at least a short trip this year.

Lion Sleeps Tonight

Post by Lion Sleeps Tonight » Jan Wed 03, 2007 4:16 pm

GhostHost wrote:
Lion Sleeps Tonight wrote:This poll might do better in the general resorts forum. But in order to answer your question, I would say around the 20-30 range. Thats including any and all disney park vacations.

What's stopping you this year? I missed last year for the first time in a while. I hope to make at least a short trip this year.
No monies. The last WDW trip totally wiped me out, and yeah no one to go with for Disneyland. Plus I need a job again.
"A pirate in irons be full o' guile.
And the blackest 'art wears the broadest smile."

Oh, and "Welcome Home."

soccermouse
Dumbo Flying Elephants Tamer
Dumbo Flying Elephants Tamer

Post by soccermouse » Jan Wed 03, 2007 5:49 pm

I believe that I am on 19 times at Disneyland, and we are getting ready for our first (and maybe only one for a long time) to WDW in June.

GhostHost
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by GhostHost » Jan Thu 04, 2007 8:46 am

Lion Sleeps Tonight wrote:
GhostHost wrote:

No monies. The last WDW trip totally wiped me out, and yeah no one to go with for Disneyland. Plus I need a job again.
I heard that! I usually go "on the cheap" and it's still a load of money. I am going to have some big expenses this year so I will be lucky to get in a short trip if anything. I really envy those people that can go every year and stay at places like the Polynesian and the Grand Floridian, it must be nice! I usually stay offsite or at a value resort because I don't spend much time in the room anyway.

djwick
Fire Engine Driver
Fire Engine Driver

Post by djwick » Jan Thu 04, 2007 7:56 pm

I've been to WDW 6 times, Disneyland 3 times and DLRP once as a 25th anniversary/my wife finishing her masters vacation. My wife and daughter both have me beat as they have been going to WDW every year - usually during winter break - for about 10 years.