The Disney "Zip a Dee Doo Dah Feeling"

In relation to Disney Parks but not specific to a single resort

Moderator: Moderators

TikiTikiRoom
Peter Pan's Flight Pixie Duster

Post by TikiTikiRoom » Mar Sat 10, 2007 12:57 pm

knedeau wrote:I'm getting that feeling now! In 18 days... I'll be in DISNEY! WOOOOOOHOOOOOO! Needless, to say,. I'm VERY excited! YEAH!
you lucky...lucky person. The last time I went was last February, and i played a part on the PT Boat at MGM Studios. it was awesome. It was essentially a graduation gift from my parents. Gob-bless em.

disneygirlygirl
King Arthur Carousel Horseman
King Arthur Carousel Horseman

Post by disneygirlygirl » Mar Sun 25, 2007 7:06 am

I get that feeling every single day! :wave: When I go to work every morning I turn on my internet radio and listen to "E-Ticket" radio...(which all the other employers sometimes catch a listen to and then proceed to make fun of me..which kinda hurts my feelings..cause Its what makes me happy and thats what should count :( ) I then glance at all my pictures around my desk (many times throught the day) which ALL happen to be from trips to DLR or WDW...I sit and do my work for the day..on my breaks and lunch I search the net for anything Disney..I then drive home and watch my Disneyland sing-along-songs DVD...or put on my Disney Music and read my Guide to Disneyland and Guide to Walt Disney World books and plan my vacation. I order the Disney vacation planning DVDs every year and as soon as I pop them into the dvd player..I get this overwhelming feeling and I cry tears of happiness..(I know Im so pathetic :D )
When Im actually in Disneyland..I cant contain myself! So many feelings of excitement, anxiety, happiness and joy completely take over me....I literally skip down Mainstreet humming "Zipee-dee-doo-dah"! I never want the day to end and when it does I cant wait to go back! As soon as I return from my fantabulous magical vacation..I scrapbook all my memories and start planning once again for the next vacation! :minnie:
I wanna go to Disneyland!!

XOXO - Disney Girly Girl

GhostHost
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by GhostHost » Mar Wed 28, 2007 7:18 am

Oh yeah I can just feel that rush of happiness and release! What a great feeling to be at MK on your first day bright and early. The bakery on Mainstreet is starting to bring out their goodies. The balloon man is covered up with Mickey balloons and the castle is so inviting just ahead of you. The whole day is ahead of you and your thinking hmmm...do I go to Adventureland first or Fantasyland? I just totally leave the outside world behind and turn into the little kid that I really am. :D
"Like a grand and miraculous spaceship, our planet has sailed through the universe of time, and for a brief moment we have been among it's many passengers." -Spaceship Earth / Epcot

Mission Space 2003 Pioneer Crew

thsawrp
Autopian Mechanic
Autopian Mechanic

Post by thsawrp » May Wed 02, 2007 12:27 pm

Oh i say its safe to say that i as well get that feeling. Its pretty amazing :mickey:

BuDz211
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Post by BuDz211 » May Mon 21, 2007 2:40 pm

I get the feeling entering Main Street and hearing the background music while seeing the castle in the distance. I'm a little boy all over again.
Image Image

laurie5658
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Post by laurie5658 » Jun Fri 01, 2007 12:53 pm

There is definately that Disney rush you get when you first arrive. Then there is that very sad last walk out of the Magic Kindom. I can never look back at the Castle or I would cry. Is that just not pathetic?

boilerbabe
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by boilerbabe » Sep Thu 13, 2007 7:46 pm

You are not the only one, I get that feeling when we near the entrance of MK, when I see ToT at MGM and when I see EPCOT, my heart skips a few beats! It's magical!

danimal3114u

Post by danimal3114u » Sep Fri 14, 2007 11:59 am

For me, it used to be driving by the old Disneyland sign out front, but now it's not there anymore :cry: . I also think it will always be walking through that east tunnel into Disneyland that I realize that I'm there, and I want to go running through main street because I'm so excited. I'll be going next weekend, and I can't wait!