The Disney "Zip a Dee Doo Dah Feeling"

In relation to Disney Parks but not specific to a single resort

Moderator: Moderators

Just Believe
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

The Disney "Zip a Dee Doo Dah Feeling"

Post by Just Believe » Sep Tue 26, 2006 8:14 pm

Whenever I go to any Disney theme park I get a rush through my body. My soul is risen out of my body and I feel weightless. My heart rate increases and I get so excited I can't handle it. Does anyone have these feelings or am I just crazy.
Do you think have enough time to go the bathroom before the next show?

We can't you old fool, WE'RE BOLTED TO THE SEATS!!!

-Statler & Waldorf
Muppet Vision 3D

csquare77
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner

Post by csquare77 » Sep Tue 26, 2006 8:21 pm

No, when I get there its like, wow im really here, oh to be in futureworld over by the test track were the monorail track is at dusk...

Just Believe
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Post by Just Believe » Sep Tue 26, 2006 8:31 pm

csquare77 wrote:No, when I get there its like, wow im really here, oh to be in futureworld over by the test track were the monorail track is at dusk...
Well, we know you're really there because your picture is telling me you're there! :lol:
Do you think have enough time to go the bathroom before the next show?

We can't you old fool, WE'RE BOLTED TO THE SEATS!!!

-Statler & Waldorf
Muppet Vision 3D

csquare77

Post by csquare77 » Sep Tue 26, 2006 8:48 pm

Yah that picture is awesome, Dusk at Epcot, favorite time and place : )

Croaker
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner

Post by Croaker » Sep Tue 26, 2006 10:32 pm

I always seem to remember the first and the last day only. The rest is just a blur. For some reason we always spend the last day at the Magic Kingdom and its so torturous to ride the boat or monorail and see the castle, space mountain etc. being left behind. :cry:
[img]http://www.oleole.es/main/web/images/manchester-united_banner.jpg[/img]

knedeau

Post by knedeau » Sep Wed 27, 2006 8:19 am

Croaker wrote:I always seem to remember the first and the last day only. The rest is just a blur. For some reason we always spend the last day at the Magic Kingdom and its so torturous to ride the boat or monorail and see the castle, space mountain etc. being left behind. :cry:
I Totally agree! It always makes me sad on the day I have to leave. But when i do 1st get there, I get so happy that i feel like my heart will just burst from my chest!
"Hey, Look at that guy in the Goofy Mask!" "That's not a mask!" "Oh... Sorry Lady!"

csquare77

Post by csquare77 » Sep Wed 27, 2006 8:38 am

Yah you start to think this will be the last time I ride the monorail, space moutain, ect... for a few years. Also driving out and you see the come back soon sign, thats when you know your really leaving.

subsonic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by subsonic » Sep Wed 27, 2006 11:03 am

I go to Disneyland every month or so. I don't get that feeling anymore. I remember when I use to.

This January will be my first visit to WDW in 8 years. I'm incredibly excited. I know I'm going to get that feeling when we get on the plane, land, drive into WDW, check in, and visit each park. Each one of those I'll be so giddy. I'm even giddy thinking about it. It'll also be exciting because I'll be able to share first visits with my wife and friend whom have never been to WDW.

Reading these posts about leaving also makes me sad to know I will be as well.
Join our chat in Discord: https://discord.gg/zw5by3z

Halvogirl
Dumbo Flying Elephants Tamer
Dumbo Flying Elephants Tamer

Post by Halvogirl » Sep Wed 27, 2006 1:41 pm

Yeah i know that feeling. For me is is usually expressed with skippnig and singing down mainstreet, pointing at everything with eyes as big as saucers, and maybe a tear or two. :wave:
Yes, this is my happy place! Well, when not in my happy place.

It's official, The family is visiting Disneyland in October!

http://www.halvomassage.com
http://www.facebook.com/halvomassage

csquare77

Post by csquare77 » Sep Wed 27, 2006 6:51 pm

subsonic wrote:I go to Disneyland every month or so. I don't get that feeling anymore. I remember when I use to.

This January will be my first visit to WDW in 8 years. I'm incredibly excited. I know I'm going to get that feeling when we get on the plane, land, drive into WDW, check in, and visit each park. Each one of those I'll be so giddy. I'm even giddy thinking about it. It'll also be exciting because I'll be able to share first visits with my wife and friend whom have never been to WDW.

See thats what happens if you go to Disney like once a month, But im glad you excited to be going to WDW. I have a sister that lives in Florida, and Disney is not a vacation anymore camping in the woods is, lol

AKLRULZ
PeopleMover People Mover
PeopleMover People Mover

Post by AKLRULZ » Sep Thu 28, 2006 6:47 am

I travel to WDW 1-2 times a year and I always get that feeling. :D
Steve Baker ~ Travel Consultant :mickey3:
Steve.Baker@themagicforless.com
Affiliated with The Magic for Less
www.themagicforless.com

[url=http://ubanimator.com][img]http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/4199/userbar517512ps8.gif[/img][/url]

Croaker

Post by Croaker » Sep Thu 28, 2006 9:54 am

subsonic wrote:I go to Disneyland every month or so. I don't get that feeling anymore. I remember when I use to.

not to steer this topic off course...but...i have a quick question in regards to what you said. (that you go to disneyland every month) i've heard that parents have been buying their kids annual passes and dropping them off at DisneyLand (during the summer) every day rather than day care. heard that it was cheaper than daycare (i'm talking ages 10-16) is this a rumor? is it true? or is it just a good idea for those that never thought of it and are right now purchasing next years summer day care at Disney..

subsonic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by subsonic » Sep Thu 28, 2006 10:22 am

Croaker wrote:heard that it was cheaper than daycare (i'm talking ages 10-16) is this a rumor? is it true? or is it just a good idea for those that never thought of it and are right now purchasing next years summer day care at Disney..
I have no clue, but it makes sense.
Join our chat in Discord: https://discord.gg/zw5by3z

fecns
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide

Post by fecns » Sep Thu 28, 2006 11:21 pm

when i get there i leave all my worries behind and just have a great time, for some reason it just brings the kid out in you

bbowen13
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher

Post by bbowen13 » Sep Fri 29, 2006 9:15 am

I agree with most of the post here. I usually keep up with the news on a daily basis. But once I am at WDW I don't care what else is going on in the world. My wife says that it brings out something in me that she does not see anywhere else. Once I am there nothing can bring me down. :D