Would you donate money for a better attraction?

In relation to Disney Parks but not specific to a single resort

Moderator: Moderators

csquare77
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner

Post by csquare77 » Nov Mon 20, 2006 11:25 am

Well If each person gave 10 dollars, as Sub said that would be a lot of money, but I think the problem would be getting all the people to agree on what type of ride should be done with their money. I mean try to get 4 people to agree on what type of pizza to get :?

Jacca5660
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Jacca5660 » Nov Mon 20, 2006 1:16 pm

I mean try to get 4 people to agree on what type of pizza to get
How true!!!!!!!!
"Our dreams can come true - if we have the courage to pursue them" WED

"There's a fine prow on that steamer, let's climb aboard her!" Fireside

"You're off the map mateys..Here there be SeaMonsters!!"

The original "LICENSE MAYHEM MARAUDER!!ImageImage

Mr.ToadWildRider
Flight to the Moon Flight Director
Flight to the Moon Flight Director

Post by Mr.ToadWildRider » Nov Wed 22, 2006 1:34 pm

If my money were gauranteed, 100% to all go to an attraction - no I would still not donate money. I'm a stockholder and a frequent guest, I think that's enough. I think if all these people would be willing to spend $10 donations they'd do so for a more worthwhile cause.

As a side note to the 2nd topic in this thread I wholeheartedly agree with SpookyBear, Mission:Space (WILD SIDE!!!....) is pretty boring. If they made the flowthrough shake a little during the choose-your-own-adventure ending of Horizons you'd have almost the same effect. Aside from the take-off scene in M:S the rest just feels like a standard motion sim a la Star Tours, only more personalized. The closest I've come to getting sick after riding it is stumbling 3 steps side ways after exiting while my body readjusts to the lack of spinning. I get much more nauseus spinning in my office chair when I'm bored. As Spooky said it's fun but a very "forgettable" experience, and the whole "Mild Side" thing is sad. Save your money and go to a site like Mouse Times, load the M:S video and furiously play with the levers of your office chair as you rock back and forth and I can't forsee the experience (although to be fair I've never gone on the mild side...but judging from the so called extreme side....) being much different.

borjoyzee
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain

Post by borjoyzee » Dec Mon 11, 2006 9:24 pm

Depends on the ride. If I like the idea, then I would donate.
Love Tomorrowland and Adventureland, but hard to decide to which one is best.

Love RCT3