What's next for WDW or DL or DT or DHK or DP?

In relation to Disney Parks but not specific to a single resort

Moderator: Moderators

Just Believe
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

What's next for WDW or DL or DT or DHK or DP?

Post by Just Believe » Aug Wed 09, 2006 5:53 pm

Disneyland's 50th anniversary is beginning to die down so the celebration around the world is also dieing down. So... what's next on the agenda? Not just WDW but all over!!! Disneyland is still working on the New Finding Nemo ride now replacing the submarine voyage but what's next of the "Blue Sky" stage of Disney Imagineering?
Do you think have enough time to go the bathroom before the next show?

We can't you old fool, WE'RE BOLTED TO THE SEATS!!!

-Statler & Waldorf
Muppet Vision 3D

jrcohen
Peter Pan's Flight Pixie Duster

Post by jrcohen » Aug Thu 10, 2006 1:32 pm

What is Epcot planning for the 25th annaversary next year? I wonder....
Please keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle until the ride comes to a full and complete stop. Thank you, and enjoy the rest of your day here at Walt Disney World.

slotofkit
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain

Post by slotofkit » Aug Thu 10, 2006 7:41 pm

The news is that there will be a promotion called "Disney Parks: Where Dreams Come True" starting soon. They have a contest for the "Year of a Million Dreams" with Golden Fastpasses, staying overnight in MK's Cinderella's Castle, and other special giveaways. I've read that Rock It Mountain will finally be turned on in Disneyland and some other rides will open in the other parks. All is what I've read on different sites, but I know the promotion idea is true.
--------------------------------------------
"It's a tribute to all nations but mostly America"
-Sam the Eagle
Muppet Vision 3D

robwhite

Post by robwhite » Aug Sun 13, 2006 6:28 pm

There is a new parade @ WDW MK called,"Disney Dreams Come True",A New satge show will replace CinderellaBration,The Laugh Floor Comedy Club will replace the Timekeeper,and there will be new attractions @ Epcot!During The year of a million dreams ,Disney Cast Members will be granting the wishes and dreams of Disney Resort Guests (Some include getting the MK to yourself for a day!,A Golden Fastpass) :ccat: :mickey: :ariel:

jrcohen

Post by jrcohen » Aug Tue 15, 2006 9:51 am

I don't think i'd want the park to myself for a whole day, it'd be so creepy with it that empty.
Please keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle until the ride comes to a full and complete stop. Thank you, and enjoy the rest of your day here at Walt Disney World.

knedeau
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner

Post by knedeau » Aug Tue 15, 2006 11:37 am

I don't think it would be empty.... You probably wouldn't have to wait for anything though. :)
"Hey, Look at that guy in the Goofy Mask!" "That's not a mask!" "Oh... Sorry Lady!"

jrcohen

Post by jrcohen » Aug Tue 15, 2006 11:55 am

You think if you win one of those like the MK to yourself for a day, you still need to pay for things like food and parking? That would kind of suck.

knedeau

Post by knedeau » Aug Tue 15, 2006 12:30 pm

Hmmmmm not sure. Well.... you wouldn't have to pay for parking (since these golden fastpasses are for the resort guests) It would be cool though. Hmmmm.. I'll be a resprt guest in Dec.. Maybe there's a Golden Ticket w/ MY name on it! ::crossing fingers... closed eyes :: "oh please pick me!"
"Hey, Look at that guy in the Goofy Mask!" "That's not a mask!" "Oh... Sorry Lady!"

jrcohen

Post by jrcohen » Aug Tue 15, 2006 4:07 pm

You could skip through the park singing "I've got a golden ticket" from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory!!!!

knedeau

Post by knedeau » Aug Tue 15, 2006 6:34 pm

You know....... I would! AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS! Heheheheh I think I would buy one of the adult princess dresses...... And put on my pink mickey ears... And I would do a lot of twirls.

I would Dance With Mickey!

Dr. Ravenscroft
Tom Sawyer Island Rafts Skipper
Tom Sawyer Island Rafts Skipper

Post by Dr. Ravenscroft » Aug Wed 16, 2006 1:33 pm

RUN Kelly, run to the castle as fast as you can!!!!!

Halvogirl
Dumbo Flying Elephants Tamer
Dumbo Flying Elephants Tamer

Post by Halvogirl » Aug Thu 17, 2006 3:27 pm

You could skip through the park singing "I've got a golden ticket" from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory!!!!
My mother already does that.
I heard they are going to try to make the selections as random as possible and for full groups for all "Year of a Million dreams" dreams. I'm crossing my fingers personally for the golden fastpass or night in Cinderella's Castle (not 'til summer 07). Or anything for that matter
Yes, this is my happy place! Well, when not in my happy place.

It's official, The family is visiting Disneyland in October!

http://www.halvomassage.com
http://www.facebook.com/halvomassage

Jacca5660
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Jacca5660 » Aug Sat 19, 2006 2:42 pm

The park to yourself and there's still a 20 mnute que at Space Mountain!!! A night in tha castle ooooooh!! aaaaaaaah!! Is Walt still there, in his freezer??
"Our dreams can come true - if we have the courage to pursue them" WED

"There's a fine prow on that steamer, let's climb aboard her!" Fireside

"You're off the map mateys..Here there be SeaMonsters!!"

The original "LICENSE MAYHEM MARAUDER!!ImageImage

knedeau

Post by knedeau » Aug Sun 20, 2006 2:21 pm

Hehehe, That may be kind of cold... spending the night with a frozen (allegedly) WD. I don't think he be kept in FL either though... Maybe in LA. hehehe