Things you shouldn't have done at the parks...

In relation to Disney Parks but not specific to a single resort

Moderator: Moderators

Mr.ToadWildRider
Flight to the Moon Flight Director

Post by Mr.ToadWildRider » Jul Thu 20, 2006 8:27 pm

Jacca5660 wrote:You don't understand: We were in the far conner of the courtyard and she got upset bcause we were smoking outside. We were away from everybody, She sent her husband to get a CM (with out saying a word to us) and started changing her child!! She just didn't understand why it was wrong to change a diaper on a table!! Sha said she did it all the time!!!!!!!
Personally I think you were all wrong :wink: Smokers are jokers you're living in the 1950's :D

And Jesus unscrewing lightbulbs in a tunnel? Isn't that dangerous? :shock: You guys are depraved deviants!

jbvenn
Mike Fink Keel Boats Boatswain

Post by jbvenn » Jul Thu 20, 2006 9:45 pm

skipper wrote:Yes the poopy diaper thing is something I never thought about. Makes you want to wipe the tables down with a handy wipe before you eat. This is something I will keep my eye out for from now on. :shock:
And I guess I won't make fun of my super neat husband when he insists on finding the cleanest table and then wiping it again just for good measure!
"Hey, you goldbricks, this ain't a spectator sport! Where do you think you are, Disney World?" -- General Knowledge

[img]http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/jbvenn/epcot2.gif[/img]
[img]http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/jbvenn/port-orleans-2.gif[/img]

horizons1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by horizons1 » Jul Fri 21, 2006 11:06 am

One time my friends and I were in the front cab of the DL monorail. While stopped at the hotel station I honked the horn after the driver had gotten out. He came back and said "Who honked the horn?" and I said "It just honked on its own." Needless to say he didn't believe me, but my only punishment was to be forced to ride in a regular car while all my friends got to stay up front. :!:
No one's gloomy or complaining while the flatware's entertaining.

jrcohen
Peter Pan's Flight Pixie Duster

Post by jrcohen » Jul Fri 21, 2006 11:37 am

Does a monorail horn sound different then a regular horn? They should have some kind of special Disney horn, like a Goofy laugh or something.
Please keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle until the ride comes to a full and complete stop. Thank you, and enjoy the rest of your day here at Walt Disney World.

Dr. Ravenscroft
Tom Sawyer Island Rafts Skipper
Tom Sawyer Island Rafts Skipper

Post by Dr. Ravenscroft » Jul Fri 21, 2006 12:22 pm

I know the ones out there have that fog horn type of sound. You know, the deep, WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. The decibel level is low for the type of horn, ever since the construction in the lagoon and the subsequent diverting of the monorail, they have been sounding it everytime it starts to move.

briar_rose_59
Casey Junior Circus Train Conductor
Casey Junior Circus Train Conductor

Post by briar_rose_59 » Jul Fri 21, 2006 5:26 pm

I almost got in trouble because I couldn't magically levitate my mother's wheelchair onto a curb and over a crowd about 5 people thick. :shock: The CM said the parade was coming and I absolutely had to get out of the way *right now*. Ya, the parade was still about 15 minutes away from where we were and there was a dip in the curb with no one on it literally like 10 steps ahead of us but no... he wanted us on that sidewalk *NOW* :roll: We ended up just going to the dip in the curb lol.
Briar Rose
:wave:

ttztotdca50
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide

Post by ttztotdca50 » Jul Fri 21, 2006 11:25 pm

I haven't gotten into deep trouble at the resort. I've gotten into trouble for having a flashlight on in POTC when I was like 5, and I once accidentally dropped a cookie into Paradise Bay. It was funny... the cast member thought I deliberately did it! Like I would drop a $3 cookie, with only one bite in it, into the water. :roll:
Eleka Nahmun Nahmun Atum Atum Eleka Nahmun

Sub Ride Count: 1

AKLRULZ
PeopleMover People Mover
PeopleMover People Mover

Post by AKLRULZ » Jul Sat 22, 2006 6:32 am

Well funny you mention it - I just got "busted" on Tuesday night of this week by a CM at the HM in the stretch room for videoing the sequence using the screen on my camera - she wanted me to turn it off and use the viewfinder.

And I always wipe down tables. :shock:
Steve Baker ~ Travel Consultant :mickey3:
Steve.Baker@themagicforless.com
Affiliated with The Magic for Less
www.themagicforless.com

[url=http://ubanimator.com][img]http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/4199/userbar517512ps8.gif[/img][/url]

knedeau
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner

Post by knedeau » Jul Sat 22, 2006 1:27 pm

AKLRULZ wrote:Well funny you mention it - I just got "busted" on Tuesday night of this week by a CM at the HM in the stretch room for videoing the sequence using the screen on my camera - she wanted me to turn it off and use the viewfinder.
I can see her point though...it's supposed to be dark in the HM.. and the screens let off too much light. ;)
"Hey, Look at that guy in the Goofy Mask!" "That's not a mask!" "Oh... Sorry Lady!"

Lion Sleeps Tonight
Rocket Jets Flight Director
Rocket Jets Flight Director

Post by Lion Sleeps Tonight » Jul Sat 22, 2006 1:47 pm

A friend of mine got in trouble for not having her stamp show up underneath the blacklight lamp upon re-entry. My friend told the CM that she went swimming, but was still given the third degree. That is until my friend told her what was supposed to be on the stamp. She shut up and let them in.
"A pirate in irons be full o' guile.
And the blackest 'art wears the broadest smile."

Oh, and "Welcome Home."

subsonic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: troublemakers

Post by subsonic » Jul Mon 24, 2006 10:47 am

sockfire wrote:I think we (Sub & I) have caused quite a bit of trouble and gotten away with almost all of it.

Some highlights:

* Assorted laser pen antics
* Flashlights on dark rides
* Blocking out all the lights in the tunnel on Tom Sawyer's Island
* Unscrewing the lightbulbs in the lights in the Indiana Jones queue just enough for them to turn off (once one came loose and broke on the ground, we ran, thank god for fast moving fastpass lines)

I think Sub can add to this list with stuff he's done without me too.
Yes, we have done worse. I'm just stating what I've been caught doing.

I have a lot of stories of other stuff I've done without getting busted. Like the Sockfire said.

I want to add to "* Blocking out all the lights in the tunnel on Tom Sawyer's Island" - We would block out the lights, hide in corners, and scare people. We would do this for hours.

I also have plenty of stories about me busting guests when I was a CM but this topic is supposed to be for people who have gotten in trouble.
Join our chat in Discord: https://discord.gg/zw5by3z

jrcohen

Re: troublemakers

Post by jrcohen » Jul Mon 24, 2006 11:45 am

subsonic wrote:I also have plenty of stories about me busting guests when I was a CM but this topic is supposed to be for people who have gotten in trouble.
You should start another post about what FCMs have busted people for doing in the past. In fact, I'll go ahead and start the post. I bet you guys have some great stories.
Please keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle until the ride comes to a full and complete stop. Thank you, and enjoy the rest of your day here at Walt Disney World.

foldmama

Post by foldmama » Jul Mon 24, 2006 12:33 pm

Changing a baby at a table! :shock: There is no excuse. What is wrong with people! I will never be able to eat at a table again without first using a wipe. (something else to add to my Disney packing list) So many people today have no respect for other people. Having a child does not give you the right to do whatever you please because it is convenient for you or your child. People like this make me crazy!!!

Ok - I will get off my soapbox now. :x

horizons1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by horizons1 » Jul Wed 26, 2006 12:31 pm

Dr. Ravenscroft wrote:I know the ones out there have that fog horn type of sound. You know, the deep, WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. The decibel level is low for the type of horn, ever since the construction in the lagoon and the subsequent diverting of the monorail, they have been sounding it everytime it starts to move.
Yeah, that's the sound. I just had to do it.
No one's gloomy or complaining while the flatware's entertaining.

Mr.ToadWildRider

Post by Mr.ToadWildRider » Jul Wed 26, 2006 3:46 pm

foldmama wrote:Changing a baby at a table! :shock: There is no excuse. What is wrong with people! I will never be able to eat at a table again without first using a wipe. (something else to add to my Disney packing list) So many people today have no respect for other people. Having a child does not give you the right to do whatever you please because it is convenient for you or your child. People like this make me crazy!!!

Ok - I will get off my soapbox now. :x
I forget where I posted this, but I agree so much with this statement! Just because you have a kid and YOU may be tired/frustrated/whatever doesn't mean you get to let everyone share your misery! I hate it so much when you're in a theater and there's someone letting their baby cry through the entire show. If they're screeching at the top of their lungs be an ADULT, which a parent should be, and excuse yourself.

Blah anyway sorry for going off topic but I had to post!