In relation to Disney Parks but not specific to a single resort

Moderator: Moderators

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: Saratoga Springs Rooms

Post by Amy » Oct Thu 08, 2015 8:31 pm

JenMuse wrote:
Amy wrote:Was it a preferred room, or did you just luck out that it was close to those things? I understand why they started a "preferred room" up charge, but with Figment using the ECV, there really isn't any reason for us to pay the extra to be close to things anymore. It was definitely more of an issue when she was doing the walking, but luckily it didn't cost more then!
Uh, I don't know about that. I don't think they classify the DVC resort rooms as preferred or not because they are all suites or studios. I used RCI to trade my Hilton Vacation Club for DVC so I didn't pay cash.
Ah, forgot it was a DVC room ~ thanks

Belle1082
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Post by Belle1082 » Oct Fri 09, 2015 8:54 am

JenMuse wrote:Ended up in room 4134 in the Springs and it was perfectly located near the bus stop and the main pool and the carriage house for ease of check-in and out and refilling those mugs.

It was the last bus stop though and we had to stand for some bus ride to the parks.
Very nice!

We check in tomorrow. :-) We requested a room in The Paddock (i think) because we are getting the two bedroom villa and Touringplans.com said that was the best building for that room and proximity to bus stops. Hopefully that works and we get it!

I can't believe we leave tomorrow! :goofy_bounce:

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Oct Fri 09, 2015 8:06 pm

Belle1082 wrote:
JenMuse wrote:Ended up in room 4134 in the Springs and it was perfectly located near the bus stop and the main pool and the carriage house for ease of check-in and out and refilling those mugs.

It was the last bus stop though and we had to stand for some bus ride to the parks.
Very nice!

We check in tomorrow. :-) We requested a room in The Paddock (i think) because we are getting the two bedroom villa and Touringplans.com said that was the best building for that room and proximity to bus stops. Hopefully that works and we get it!

I can't believe we leave tomorrow! :goofy_bounce:
Excellent ~ hope you are able to take some pictures of the room to share :D

TikiTikiRoom
Peter Pan's Flight Pixie Duster
Peter Pan's Flight Pixie Duster

Post by TikiTikiRoom » Oct Sun 18, 2015 9:31 am

Last trip we stayed at the Paddock, right on the corner. We loved it. Hopefully my waitlist on the Boardwalk comes through this time though.
IC-32830 of the 501st Legion