Animal Kingdom shirt

Movies, TV, music, and more. Here's the place to talk about anything Disney outside of the parks.

Moderator: Moderators

DonkeyBoy
Main Street Horse Car Coachman

Animal Kingdom shirt

Post by DonkeyBoy » Apr Tue 01, 2014 7:41 am

Does anyone know if it is possible to get a certain t-shirt that was sold at the Animal Kingdom; it had Pooh and a tiger on it, and Pooh was asking,"Is that you Tigger?"? I would love to be able to purchase a new one to replace one bought on a previous trip. Any suggestions, or ideas??? Maybe it is just not possible. (fingers crossed!)
:mickey:

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: Animal Kingdom shirt

Post by Amy » Apr Tue 01, 2014 11:51 am

DonkeyBoy wrote:Does anyone know if it is possible to get a certain t-shirt that was sold at the Animal Kingdom; it had Pooh and a tiger on it, and Pooh was asking,"Is that you Tigger?"? I would love to be able to purchase a new one to replace one bought on a previous trip. Any suggestions, or ideas??? Maybe it is just not possible. (fingers crossed!)
:mickey:
Here is a link to a page that has all the contact information. WDW Merchandise Guest Services/Mail Order department is really good about locating merchandise for you if it is still around. Good luck! :D
http://allears.net/tp/mailorder.htm

kelpseaweedkelp
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher

Post by kelpseaweedkelp » Apr Tue 01, 2014 11:54 am

That's a good shirt. I thought all the T-shirts my last visit were kind of weak, but I liked that one!! Hope you can find it!
Last edited by kelpseaweedkelp on Aug Wed 06, 2014 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

theBIGyowski
Tom Sawyer Island Rafts Skipper
Tom Sawyer Island Rafts Skipper

Post by theBIGyowski » Apr Wed 02, 2014 10:08 am

I'll second what Amy said. I knew WDW had the "Por Favor" Monorail shirts several years ago...but we couldn't find them anywhere on property. So a CM gave us the number to call Disney Merchandising and we went that route. All I had to do was describe the item and they were able to find it in their system. A week or so later, I had a few of the shirts on my doorstep. Even cooler was that they were wrapped in the Disney Parks bags that you get on property...which made it that much more fun. :)

1986: Offsite
1997: Offsite
2001: Coronado Springs
2008: Shades of Green / Saratoga Springs (WDW Half Marathon)
2009: Port Orleans French Quarter (WDW Half Marathon)
2010: Port Orleans Riverside (Honeymoon)
2011: Old Key West / Bay Lake Tower
2014: Kidani Village
2015: Old Key West (5th Wedding Anniversary)
2016: Old Key West (Kids' first WDW vacation in December!)

DonkeyBoy

Post by DonkeyBoy » Apr Mon 07, 2014 6:58 am

Thank you so much for the suggestions!! I'll definitely try your suggestions. I have hope! :mickey3: THANK YOU!!!!!!!

celtsfn33
King Arthur Carousel Horseman
King Arthur Carousel Horseman

Post by celtsfn33 » Aug Wed 06, 2014 8:28 am

Cool. Thanks for the information. I had been looking for a few items like this myself.