Favorite Disney Animated Movie

Movies, TV, music, and more. Here's the place to talk about anything Disney outside of the parks.

Moderator: Moderators

What is your favorite Disney animated movie?

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
2%
Pinocchio
2%
Fantasia
4%
Cinderella
4%
Peter Pan
6%
Lady and the Tramp
No votes
Sleeping Beauty
4%
101 Dalmations
No votes
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
2%
The Little Mermaid
2%
Beauty and the Beast
13%
Aladdin
11%
The Lion King
6%
Toy Story
6%
A Bug's Life
4%
Monsters, Inc.
No votes
Lilo & Stitch
4%
Finding Nemo
4%
The Incredibles
4%
Other
19%

Total votes: 47

rick2vick

Post by rick2vick » Jul Thu 21, 2005 5:14 pm

rick2vick wrote:
rick2vick wrote: just go back to the original post and click "edit". as it is yours, you'll be able to edit anything in there, including poll options.
Maybe there's something wrong with me. When I click on "edit", only my message comes up on the edit screen, not the poll. I guess it is not that important, but I know others have edited their polls.
Never mind, I just checked FAQ and discovered that I can only edit the poll before anyone votes. Again, it's not that important.

js3901
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber

Post by js3901 » Jul Thu 21, 2005 8:07 pm

what do you want removed, and what would you like added? I'll go in and fix it.

one thing to keep in mind when adding/changing options after someone has voted - if you HAVE voted in the poll already, you will NOT be able to vote again. this is done by username, not IP, so don't bather trying to change computers...
"And please do not sit on the floor. My studies show you can't experience time travel on the floor. and it's not a pretty picture in those shorts" - The Timekeeper

Site Admin, WDW Freak

rick2vick

Post by rick2vick » Jul Fri 22, 2005 6:39 am

js3901 wrote:what do you want removed, and what would you like added? I'll go in and fix it.
Well, now you've presented me with another dilemma. :? It seems that a couple of people like Alice in Wonderland. So that was the one that I wanted to add, but what should be removed? Every film in the poll has the potential of getting votes. Maybe I should run another poll on which film to remove. :lol: On second thought, I think I will just leave it the way it is. Thanks anyway js3901.

disneydreamer58
PeopleMover People Mover
PeopleMover People Mover

Post by disneydreamer58 » Jul Fri 22, 2005 7:50 am

rick2vick wrote:
js3901 wrote:what do you want removed, and what would you like added? I'll go in and fix it.
Well, now you've presented me with another dilemma. :? It seems that a couple of people like Alice in Wonderland. So that was the one that I wanted to add, but what should be removed? Every film in the poll has the potential of getting votes. Maybe I should run another poll on which film to remove. :lol: On second thought, I think I will just leave it the way it is. Thanks anyway js3901.
Yah, I would just leave it as it is. It's fine the way it is. I like reading everyone's responses anyway to see what flicks they picked :wink:
When you look at just the poll, you don't know who picked what, but when you read the responses you can see who liked what.
Now my deliema is how to buy all the ones I like :D guess I better hit the lottery tonight....ha ha ha
"A Very Merry Un-Birthday To You!"

spaulo
PeopleMover People Mover
PeopleMover People Mover

Post by spaulo » Jul Fri 22, 2005 12:17 pm

I think the choices should be limited to in-house Disney developed films... i.e., no Pixar. Then see how people think. I know that Toy Story, Nemo, Incredibles, et al, are *technically* Disney... but really, they're Pixar films. Disney just distributed. That would free up a bunch of room for the *actual* Disney films to be chosen...
~Steve

Fantasrick
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider
Mr. Toad's Wild Rider

Favorite Animated film

Post by Fantasrick » Jul Fri 22, 2005 2:38 pm

I think Fantasia is terriffic. The concept is great and it is more abstract, leaving more up to the imagination than the traditional linear story. I also like the fact that it was intended to change as time progressed, just like the parks at Disney World and Disney Land. Even though this never happened,(Fantasia becoming an ongoing and changing project)I still like that this was the intention.

subsonic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by subsonic » Jul Tue 26, 2005 11:53 am

spaulo wrote:I think the choices should be limited to in-house Disney developed films... i.e., no Pixar. Then see how people think. I know that Toy Story, Nemo, Incredibles, et al, are *technically* Disney... but really, they're Pixar films. Disney just distributed. That would free up a bunch of room for the *actual* Disney films to be chosen...
Plus, it's just not fair. Pixar's are all SOOOOOO good.
Join our chat in Discord: https://discord.gg/zw5by3z

Adrienmick

Post by Adrienmick » Oct Sun 30, 2005 5:45 pm

I voted for Peter Pan, but I love all Disney Animated Movies !
The lion King and Stitch too ;)

Adrien

Captain Schnemo
Columbia Sailing Ship Admiral

Post by Captain Schnemo » Oct Mon 31, 2005 2:55 pm

I don't consider the Pixar films (as good as they are) to be "Disney" films, any more than Pulp Fiction is a Disney movie.

Adrienmick

Post by Adrienmick » Oct Mon 31, 2005 3:32 pm

Yes, for you, Disney Animated films are juste the Classics ?!
I've this idee too, but Toy Story is so good ... don't discuss ! ^^

Adrien

Captain Schnemo

Post by Captain Schnemo » Oct Mon 31, 2005 3:57 pm

It's not a matter of age, it's just a matter of who produces them. "Disney" doesn't make the Pixar movies. Of course, real Disney movies of late are much worse than the Pixar films, but I'm not talking about quality.
On the surface there is hunger and fear. Men still exercise unjust laws. They fight, tear one another to pieces. A mere few feet beneath the waves their reign ceases, their evil drowns. Here on the ocean floor is the only independence.

AKLRULZ
PeopleMover People Mover
PeopleMover People Mover

Post by AKLRULZ » Nov Wed 02, 2005 9:03 am

Brutal just to pick one - my all time favorite isn't included in the list - Tarzan! 8)

Blue Fairy
Omnibus Driver
Omnibus Driver

Post by Blue Fairy » Nov Thu 03, 2005 7:33 am

Hard to pick among all those marvelous movies... :?
I like the old classsics though and Sleeping Beauty is among my favrite ones but it could have been Snow White or Peter Pan... And I thought that among the new ones, Finding Nemo and The Lion King are great ! :D

CA Screamin Dude
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide
Swiss Family Treehouse Guide

Post by CA Screamin Dude » Dec Fri 16, 2005 7:31 am

I've always been a huge fan of Dumbo. The circus world has always intrigued me in that film. I also like Jungle Book for the jungle world that is created.
Administrator, [url=http://www.visionsfantastic.com/]Visions Fantastic[/url], www.visionsfantastic.com.
[url=http://www.visionsfantastic.com/forum/][img]http://www.visionsfantastic.com/CASD/CASD-vfmediabar.gif[/img][/url]

Cheshire Cat
Mark Twain Steamboat Captain
Mark Twain Steamboat Captain

Post by Cheshire Cat » Dec Sun 18, 2005 7:55 pm

Alice In Wonderland!