The Pixar Theory

Movies, TV, music, and more. Here's the place to talk about anything Disney outside of the parks.

Moderator: Moderators

Cardinals314
Peter Pan's Flight Pixie Duster
Peter Pan's Flight Pixie Duster

Re: The Pixar Theory

Post by Cardinals314 » Aug Mon 12, 2013 9:21 pm

Amy wrote: Neat! Makes me want to watch all the movies in reverse order to see if I can spot the references :D Ok, probably not, but it's a thought if I ever find myself with a whole lot of time to kill ;)
You would like this then Amy. A person on Youtube pretty much discovered pretty much most of them. Here is part 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_8x3n15L7E
My WDW Trip Report March 2013

"I don't want to be a product of my environment. I want my environment to be a product of me"

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Aug Mon 12, 2013 9:48 pm

Cardinals314 wrote:
Amy wrote: Neat! Makes me want to watch all the movies in reverse order to see if I can spot the references :D Ok, probably not, but it's a thought if I ever find myself with a whole lot of time to kill ;)
You would like this then Amy. A person on Youtube pretty much discovered pretty much most of them. Here is part 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_8x3n15L7E
Thanks ~ I'll put it on my list of "never ending things to catch up with on the internet" :lol: I need a few more hours in the day :shock: :lol:

cousininmiami
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide

Post by cousininmiami » Aug Tue 13, 2013 7:37 am

Very cool stuff! Thanks for sharing! This reminds me of back in the 60's and 70's we used to play records backwards to hear hidden tracks and messages (or so we thought). Well, at least that's how I remember it.... :shock:
°o° "...it's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day" °o°

cy1229
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter
Country Bear Jamboree Greeter

Post by cy1229 » Aug Tue 13, 2013 8:00 am

cousininmiami wrote:Very cool stuff! Thanks for sharing! This reminds me of back in the 60's and 70's we used to play records backwards to hear hidden tracks and messages (or so we thought). Well, at least that's how I remember it.... :shock:
Playing records backwards sober is like watching Pink Floyd The Wall sober... just sayin'...
Polynesian 1980
All-Star Movies 2001
Pop Century 2008
Saratoga Springs 2010
Bay Lake Tower 2012
Hyatt Place Anaheim Resort/Convention Center 2015
Marriott Anaheim Suites 2016

Goofyfan
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner
Snow White's Adventures Gem Miner

Post by Goofyfan » Aug Sat 17, 2013 4:11 pm

cy1229 wrote:
cousininmiami wrote:Very cool stuff! Thanks for sharing! This reminds me of back in the 60's and 70's we used to play records backwards to hear hidden tracks and messages (or so we thought). Well, at least that's how I remember it.... :shock:
Playing records backwards sober is like watching Pink Floyd The Wall sober... just sayin'...

Isn't that the truth..... :goofy: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: