Need help locating a video of Walt

Movies, TV, music, and more. Here's the place to talk about anything Disney outside of the parks.

Moderator: Moderators

Lumiere
Main Street Cinema Projectionist

Need help locating a video of Walt

Post by Lumiere » Mar Mon 12, 2012 8:35 am

Hello Friends.... I am desperately trying to locate a video of Walt I stumbled on about a week ago in the middle of the day. I ran across it as a link or embedded video from a site or social media page BUT I CAN'T REMEMBER WHERE, and since I didn't bookmark the video because about 3 minutes into it (I think it was about 10-12 minutes overall) I was interrupted and left the page.

The video begins with Walt sitting at a drawing table and he has a rather large book in his hands. He starts reading some paragraphs and says something like, "listen to what the French artist and teacher ?????? (I don't remember that name either :oops: ) has to say....students - teach yourselves. Find your own expression, not just a copy of what is around you". . . .

Do this sound familiar to anyone??? I would forever be in your debt if I could recover the link. As many of you may have found, any search criteria intended to only get videos of Walt himself are virtually impossibly every search brings up thousands of possibilities.

Thanks for reading even if it doesn't ring a bell. Have a Disney Day

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: Need help locating a video of Walt

Post by Amy » Mar Mon 12, 2012 8:53 am

Lumiere, did you try looking in your history on your computer? You should be able to find the video in there without too many problems...

Lumiere

Post by Lumiere » Mar Mon 12, 2012 10:39 am

FOUND IT ! Thanks Amy . . . . I hadn't thought of going that route and was a little discouraged initially with over 2,000 in the list for the past 6 weeks, but searched the history with a filter and GOT IT

Thanks a million

theBIGyowski
Tom Sawyer Island Rafts Skipper
Tom Sawyer Island Rafts Skipper

Post by theBIGyowski » Mar Mon 12, 2012 11:15 am

care to share?

1986: Offsite
1997: Offsite
2001: Coronado Springs
2008: Shades of Green / Saratoga Springs (WDW Half Marathon)
2009: Port Orleans French Quarter (WDW Half Marathon)
2010: Port Orleans Riverside (Honeymoon)
2011: Old Key West / Bay Lake Tower
2014: Kidani Village
2015: Old Key West (5th Wedding Anniversary)
2016: Old Key West (Kids' first WDW vacation in December!)

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Mar Mon 12, 2012 11:26 am

Lumiere wrote:FOUND IT ! Thanks Amy . . . . I hadn't thought of going that route and was a little discouraged initially with over 2,000 in the list for the past 6 weeks, but searched the history with a filter and GOT IT

Thanks a million
No problem - sometimes the frustration keeps you from seeing the easiest solution ;) Glad it worked for you!
Over 2000 in your history for the past few weeks? :shock: might be time to spring clean! :lol:

Jacca5660
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Jacca5660 » Mar Mon 12, 2012 12:04 pm

Amy wrote:
Lumiere wrote:FOUND IT ! Thanks Amy . . . . I hadn't thought of going that route and was a little discouraged initially with over 2,000 in the list for the past 6 weeks, but searched the history with a filter and GOT IT

Thanks a million
No problem - sometimes the frustration keeps you from seeing the easiest solution ;) Glad it worked for you!
Over 2000 in your history for the past few weeks? :shock: might be time to spring clean! :lol:
Amy !! Do you wonder why you computer is running slow? Here's a piece of free software the will help:

http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner

Click on the link and download from the right side of the page. If you have any question FB me!
"Our dreams can come true - if we have the courage to pursue them" WED

"There's a fine prow on that steamer, let's climb aboard her!" Fireside

"You're off the map mateys..Here there be SeaMonsters!!"

The original "LICENSE MAYHEM MARAUDER!!ImageImage

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Mar Mon 12, 2012 12:33 pm

Jacca5660 wrote:
Amy wrote:

Thanks a million
Amy !! Do you wonder why you computer is running slow? Here's a piece of free software the will help:

http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner

Click on the link and download from the right side of the page. If you have any question FB me!
No, no, no, not our computer...Lumiere's has that amount of files! :lol: I might try that later though and clean ours up. Any little bit helps :D

mills10
Motor Boat Cruise Skipper
Motor Boat Cruise Skipper

Post by mills10 » Mar Mon 12, 2012 1:13 pm

Thanks a million

I love seeing things with Walt in it! Any chance you could post the link here? Thanks