Old Disney Movies You'd Love to See Again

Movies, TV, music, and more. Here's the place to talk about anything Disney outside of the parks.

Moderator: Moderators

Sharonofwindham
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner

Re: Old Disney Movies You'd Love to See Again

Post by Sharonofwindham » Nov Sat 10, 2012 5:29 pm

I remember suspenseful Disney films that were shown on the Wonerful World of Color in the late 60's and early 70's that always seemed to involve a couple of children & bad guys of some sort, and usually animals. Couldn't even tell you anymore than that :?. I just remember loving them so much when I was little. Would love to see them again. I always have to watch The Parent Trap once in a while, love all Hayley Mills movies. When I downgraded my cable I had to get my own DVD copy because non of the channels I was left with ever play it! I also love Swiss Family Robinson, and The Ugly Dashund(spelling). I could go on & on :shock: :roll:!

snomasnayr
Motor Boat Cruise Skipper
Motor Boat Cruise Skipper

Re: Old Disney Movies You'd Love to See Again

Post by snomasnayr » Nov Sat 10, 2012 11:29 pm

Sharonofwindham wrote:I remember suspenseful Disney films that were shown on the Wonerful World of Color in the late 60's and early 70's that always seemed to involve a couple of children & bad guys of some sort, and usually animals. Couldn't even tell you anymore than that :?. I just remember loving them so much when I was little. Would love to see them again. I always have to watch The Parent Trap once in a while, love all Hayley Mills movies. When I downgraded my cable I had to get my own DVD copy because non of the channels I was left with ever play it! I also love Swiss Family Robinson, and The Ugly Dashund(spelling). I could go on & on :shock: :roll:!
Where did you get episodes of the Wonderful World of Color? I haven't seen them before, but I would like to. The Shaggy Dog is another good old movie. The sequel wasn't as good, though, they rarely are. Is Hayley Mills the actress for the Parent Trap?

Scatter-brained question asking and opinion stating :ccat: