Vote for Cousininmiami Disney Pin Collection

Movies, TV, music, and more. Here's the place to talk about anything Disney outside of the parks.

Moderator: Moderators

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: Vote for Cousininmiami Disney Pin Collection

Post by Amy » Feb Wed 08, 2012 9:18 am

cousininmiami wrote:Thank you all for your votes :D ... I came in second place. No matter how many votes I got, the guy in first place would get more :evil: . Oh well, maybe I need to have a stronger platform next time... :shock:
Much love to my Sub family!
You are still number 1 to us cousininmiami :D We tried...and there is always next time :twisted:

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Feb Thu 09, 2012 12:35 pm

cousininmiami wrote:Thank you all for your votes :D ... I came in second place. No matter how many votes I got, the guy in first place would get more :evil: . Oh well, maybe I need to have a stronger platform next time... :shock:
hmm I think someone was playing around with the numbers. I was basically using every computer at RU that I could get on to vote. I drew you up to a tie and then instantly the person in first got 5 votes more to pull ahead again. You're still number 1 on here though :D
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Feb Thu 09, 2012 1:57 pm

Amy wrote:
You are still number 1 to us cousininmiami :D We tried...and there is always next time :twisted:
Mousekedittos!!! :D

SorcererDonald16
Autopian Mechanic
Autopian Mechanic

Post by SorcererDonald16 » Mar Thu 29, 2012 6:07 am

I'm late to this discussion, but I'm so sorry you didn't win! I loved your display system. Wish I had access to more computers so I could have voted for you more than once.

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler
Location: At Serenity Bay, on Castaway Cay again... I wish... :(

Post by Mousekedude » Mar Sat 31, 2012 3:50 pm

I'm late too... just now discovered this thread. Doesn't matter, though, because I couldn't have voted with a clean conscience anyway... my sweetie's collection is even bigger, and probably would have won if we had entered. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Heck, I even built her a custom Mickey-shaped shadowbox to display them (see the Creative Disney Crafting thread). I still have to install the lighting for it, so we haven't actually finished organizing it and filling it up yet. If we had, and if we had known about this contest, she would have made me enter it and compete against you all! :shock:
(but otherwise, I would have voted for you, Cousin'... :wink: )

cousininmiami
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide

Post by cousininmiami » Apr Mon 02, 2012 10:21 am

Mousekedude wrote:I'm late too... just now discovered this thread. Doesn't matter, though, because I couldn't have voted with a clean conscience anyway... my sweetie's collection is even bigger, and probably would have won if we had entered. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Heck, I even built her a custom Mickey-shaped shadowbox to display them (see the Creative Disney Crafting thread). I still have to install the lighting for it, so we haven't actually finished organizing it and filling it up yet. If we had, and if we had known about this contest, she would have made me enter it and compete against you all! :shock:
(but otherwise, I would have voted for you, Cousin'... :wink: )

Thanks Mousekedude!! It was actually your pin crafting idea and development that initiated my pin collection even hanging on the wall! I knew that I would never be able to do a Mickey shadowbox, so I improvised and used framed cork boards. And while I was at it decided to re-decorate the entire guest room with nothing but Disney memorabilia and decor. So I actually need to thank you for the encouragement to undertake this project that took about 3 months. Mousekesmiles to you!! :D
°o° "...it's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day" °o°

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Apr Mon 02, 2012 1:18 pm

cousininmiami wrote:.... Mousekesmiles to you!! :D
I see a new subictionary entry!!!!

Mousekedude
Haunted Mansion Butler
Haunted Mansion Butler
Location: At Serenity Bay, on Castaway Cay again... I wish... :(

Post by Mousekedude » Apr Thu 05, 2012 1:09 pm

cousininmiami wrote:...So I actually need to thank you for the encouragement to undertake this project that took about 3 months. Mousekesmiles to you!! :D
Awwww, gawrsh (blushing, shuffling feet... :oops: ), I had no idea! Thanks! :D

And yes, Amy... the Subictionary was the first thing I thought of too when I saw "Mousekesmiles." :D

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Apr Thu 05, 2012 4:37 pm

Mousekedude wrote:
cousininmiami wrote:...So I actually need to thank you for the encouragement to undertake this project that took about 3 months. Mousekesmiles to you!! :D
Awwww, gawrsh (blushing, shuffling feet... :oops: ), I had no idea! Thanks! :D

And yes, Amy... the Subictionary was the first thing I thought of too when I saw "Mousekesmiles." :D
thanks for taking care of that M-dude. I got busy and never made it over there...