Disney Store Shopping

Movies, TV, music, and more. Here's the place to talk about anything Disney outside of the parks.

Moderator: Moderators

cousininmiami
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide

Disney Store Shopping

Post by cousininmiami » Oct Thu 20, 2011 10:43 am

Did anyone buy any of the Disney dolls that were all the fuss the other day and sold out? Whatever they were I guess I missed that one! And has anyone seen these Christmas ornaments??? Wow, combine Disney stuff and Christmas decorations and I'm in! Except for the fact that they are $36.95 for the set of four... kinda pricey.
Just found these too, but there are 8 for $36.95... maybe a better deal!
°o° "...it's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day" °o°

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: Disney Store Shopping

Post by Amy » Oct Thu 20, 2011 10:57 am

Those are cute!!! I like the transportation ones best, even if they are a bit on the pricey side. You could always wait and see if they have some after Christmas ~ you know they'll be on clearance then :roll:

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Oct Thu 20, 2011 11:21 am

Keep in mind today you have a 25% off as Disney sent out a mass email apologizing for what happened. Input code THANKYOU25 at checkout. The code is only valid today.
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Oct Thu 20, 2011 11:29 am

Len90 wrote:Keep in mind today you have a 25% off as Disney sent out a mass email apologizing for what happened. Input code THANKYOU25 at checkout. The code is only valid today.
Apologizing for what exactly? I didn't get an email :(

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Oct Thu 20, 2011 12:58 pm

Dear Disney Store Guest:

We know that every time you visit DisneyStore.com and shop for your children, family and friends, or for yourself you expect to find quality products matched by a quality online experience. On Tuesday, October 18 our site experienced technical difficulties as thousands of Guests simultaneously attempted to purchase our limited-edition doll collection. Due to the unprecedented traffic to our site, many Guests visiting us online were disappointed by the shopping experience.

The Designer Doll Collection has been the fastest-selling limited-edition doll collection in Disney Store’s history. We have learned many lessons with the release of this collection, and are implementing new systems to manage limited-edition product sales more effectively in the future. We understand that we are viewed by our Guests as more than a retail destination; we are representatives of Disney where exceptional Guest service is always expected.

To apologize and thank you for your continued loyalty we would like to give you a special 1-day gift. The discount code, THANKYOU25, allows you to shop online merchandise at 25% off* on Thursday, October 20. We value our Guests and we will continue to strive to deliver a magical shopping experience at DisneyStore.com every day."
- Len90
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Oct Thu 20, 2011 1:07 pm

Cool ~ thanks. I might have to swing by the website this evening and see if there is anything we simply must have for our upcoming trip...

cousininmiami

Post by cousininmiami » Oct Thu 20, 2011 1:20 pm

Woo-Hoo! 25% off????? I WILL be shopping later! Thank you so much for the heads up!
°o° "...it's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day" °o°

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Oct Thu 20, 2011 5:30 pm

cousininmiami wrote:Woo-Hoo! 25% off????? I WILL be shopping later! Thank you so much for the heads up!
And I will be staying out of your way :shock: ;) :lol:

cousininmiami

Post by cousininmiami » Oct Thu 20, 2011 10:11 pm

Amy wrote:
cousininmiami wrote:Woo-Hoo! 25% off????? I WILL be shopping later! Thank you so much for the heads up!
Oh Yeah!!! I shopped, I took no prisoners, I saved $40 + $16 in shipping!! Thank you again Len for the heads up... I'm dangerous with a discount! :shock:

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Oct Fri 21, 2011 5:04 am

cousininmiami wrote:
Amy wrote:
Oh Yeah!!! I shopped, I took no prisoners, I saved $40 + $16 in shipping!! Thank you again Len for the heads up... I'm dangerous with a discount! :shock:
Did you get the ornaments?! I completely forgot :( But I did order some new tennis shoes for F1gment and me for the trip :D

cousininmiami

Post by cousininmiami » Oct Fri 21, 2011 9:32 am

Yes I got the Transportation ornaments! And I did some early Christmas Shopping as well, I do love a bargain!

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Oct Fri 21, 2011 10:28 am

cousininmiami wrote:Yes I got the Transportation ornaments! And I did some early Christmas Shopping as well, I do love a bargain!
You are my new shopping hero!! Those transportation ornaments are sooo cute :D Glad you got them! I can't wait to see how you manage to put the Disney-themed Christmas tree in your Disney room ;) :lol:

cousininmiami

Post by cousininmiami » Oct Fri 21, 2011 11:21 am

Amy wrote:
cousininmiami wrote:Yes I got the Transportation ornaments! And I did some early Christmas Shopping as well, I do love a bargain!
You are my new shopping hero!! Those transportation ornaments are sooo cute :D Glad you got them! I can't wait to see how you manage to put the Disney-themed Christmas tree in your Disney room ;) :lol:
Wow, you just gave me a new idea Amy!!! I'll get a little tree to put in the Disney room and start collecting Disney ornaments!

Len90
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Len90 » Oct Fri 21, 2011 11:36 pm

cousininmiami wrote:
Haha no problem! I've already started training for Black Friday :D
- Len90

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Oct Sat 22, 2011 8:57 am

cousininmiami wrote:
Amy wrote:
Wow, you just gave me a new idea Amy!!! I'll get a little tree to put in the Disney room and start collecting Disney ornaments!
You're most welcome :lol: just don't tell mrcousininmiami where you got the idea to collect even more Disney stuff :shock: :lol: