Disney Store Shopping

Movies, TV, music, and more. Here's the place to talk about anything Disney outside of the parks.

Moderator: Moderators

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: Disney Store Shopping

Post by Amy » Nov Sat 05, 2011 7:34 am

Wizzard419 wrote:Until they start selling hard liquor, Rx painkillers, and handguns there is nothing of interest there for me. :D
Oh Wizz, whatever will we do with you :roll: ;)
Wizzard419 wrote:But, if I recall, all the DLR clothing is labeled the same way since much of it is sold in both US resorts.
If it's wide uptop and narrow at the bottom that sounds like a women's shirt rather than a unisex one.
Yes, it was most definitely a women's shirt. As F1gment, my Mom, is a woman, that is why I bought it for her :roll: :mrgreen:
In any case, it was still cut oddly, unless a person is also shaped oddly, then it was cut just perfectly I suppose :?

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Nov Sat 05, 2011 11:27 am

Amy wrote:
Wizzard419 wrote:Until they start selling hard liquor, Rx painkillers, and handguns there is nothing of interest there for me. :D
...also, I'm not aware of Disney Stores having any DVD's with NC-17 and above... :wink: :lol:

Wizzard419
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer

Post by Wizzard419 » Nov Sat 05, 2011 11:52 am

mindflipper wrote:
Amy wrote:
...also, I'm not aware of Disney Stores having any DVD's with NC-17 and above... :wink: :lol:
Probably best to just start paying off the cops now, just in case.

NC-17? What is this, 1980?

cousininmiami
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide

Post by cousininmiami » Nov Sun 06, 2011 9:39 am

Well, I bought a bunch more Disney ornaments! My loot is on it's way, I will take a picture when it arrives! I saved $56 and also got free shipping which would have been an additional $16.50, so I am happy!
°o° "...it's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day" °o°

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Nov Sun 06, 2011 11:43 am

cousininmiami wrote:Well, I bought a bunch more Disney ornaments! My loot is on it's way, I will take a picture when it arrives! I saved $56 and also got free shipping which would have been an additional $16.50, so I am happy!
S-C-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-E!! :mickey:

Wyntuck
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist

Post by Wyntuck » Dec Thu 08, 2011 11:25 am

The most delightful, good-natured and cheerful people on the planet work at Disney Stores! I have even seen them singing aloud with the BGM in the stores as they fluff and place the animals on plush mtn.

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Dec Thu 08, 2011 12:53 pm

Wyntuck wrote:The most delightful, good-natured and cheerful people on the planet work at Disney Stores! I have even seen them singing aloud with the BGM in the stores as they fluff and place the animals on plush mtn.
Maybe where you live :roll: our Disney store workers are not good natured at all and are downright surly at times :(

Wyntuck

Post by Wyntuck » Dec Fri 09, 2011 10:07 am

I'm sorry Amy. You need to write a letter then, to management. posting.php?mode=reply&f=12&t=7456#They should be singing just because they have a job!
I used to visit several stores around the country (part of my job) and they were always nice. Of course, this was 10-15 years ago...

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Dec Fri 09, 2011 1:52 pm

Wyntuck wrote:I'm sorry Amy. You need to write a letter then, to management. posting.php?mode=reply&f=12&t=7456#They should be singing just because they have a job!
I used to visit several stores around the country (part of my job) and they were always nice. Of course, this was 10-15 years ago...
I very rarely go to the store anymore. It really has become a plastic-smelling, expensive but cheaply-made toy store. If you aren't shopping for the 5 and under set, you aren't going to find much there. Once in awhile they will have a few adult t-shirts, or some coffee mugs. They do also carry the vinylmations...but otherwise nothing for adults :(