Lion King 3D

Movies, TV, music, and more. Here's the place to talk about anything Disney outside of the parks.

Moderator: Moderators

Cub
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Usher

Re: Lion King 3D

Post by Cub » Sep Tue 20, 2011 9:36 am

NaCler wrote: Oh, and just in case you were wondering... 3 adults and 5 kids at a 3D movie was roughly $93.00... OUCH!!!

Eep! :shock:
I went and saw it opening night (I'm totally NOT LK obsessed) and the theater in my town charged kids prices for everyone. So it was about 13 dollars for me and my boyfriend to see it.
I was expecting the worst when seeing my favorite movie in 3D, but it was actually great. :) I'm not a 3D person, but I loved watching it on the big screen again. Reminded me of my childhood. :mickey:
"All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them."
-Walt Disney♥

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Sep Tue 20, 2011 11:16 am

And that $93.00 dollars probably doesn't include the concessions (soft drinks, popcorn, etc.) which could almost double that price tag! :shock: :roll:

Polynesian Princess
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide
Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Guide

Post by Polynesian Princess » Sep Tue 20, 2011 9:51 pm

I really want to go see this! I'm hoping this means we'll see more of this in the future!

This has brought a classic Disney film to the new generation. My students talk about it every day at snack time (hey, I'm not complaining :lol: ) and are planning to put on a play version for me - complete with 4 Simbas. :lol:
Can't wait to take my twin boys on their first trip to Walt Disney World! Planning on heading there sometime Feb-May 2014!

Cub

Post by Cub » Sep Wed 21, 2011 11:07 am

Polynesian Princess wrote: This has brought a classic Disney film to the new generation. My students talk about it every day at snack time (hey, I'm not complaining :lol: ) and are planning to put on a play version for me - complete with 4 Simbas. :lol:

Lol! Awww. How adorable! Can I come watch this one? :lol:
"All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them."
-Walt Disney♥