Behind the Waterfall

Movies, TV, music, and more. Here's the place to talk about anything Disney outside of the parks.

Moderator: Moderators

heathernoel
Omnibus Driver
Omnibus Driver

Behind the Waterfall

Post by heathernoel » Jun Sat 18, 2011 8:58 pm

I found it! Thank you so much for your input! The piece of music I had been looking for (see my thread "Save me from going mad, please?") came on as I was ready to leave my classroom on Friday. It's on the Tomorrowland loop for 98-03. I LOVE this piece of music. :goofy_bounce: :goofy_bounce: :goofy_bounce: :goofy_bounce: :goofy_bounce:

I am in Heaven!

Arvorenn
Autopian Mechanic
Autopian Mechanic

Re: Behind the Waterfall

Post by Arvorenn » Jun Mon 20, 2011 2:03 pm

heathernoel wrote: It's on the Tomorrowland loop for 98-03.
Are you sure about "Behind the Waterfall" (by David Lanz & Paul Speer, if you want more info about it, by the way ;) ) being part of a Tomorrowland loop? As far as I know, it was only used in the Wonders of Life area at EPCOT...

...but I'm glad that you found it :)

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Jun Mon 20, 2011 5:03 pm

Oh that is a pretty one ~ I would have pegged it as something from the Oasis in AK though...

mindflipper
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by mindflipper » Jun Mon 20, 2011 6:23 pm

The music back in the 80's and 90's in Tomorrowland was non-Disney new-age music, so it could have been part of sometime back then (it seems familiar more to me from MK more than EPCOT)...

MmeLeota
Pack Mules Wrangler
Pack Mules Wrangler

Post by MmeLeota » Jun Mon 20, 2011 7:06 pm

The song is within both the loop from Tomorrowland and Wonders of Life. In fact, if you would like to hear the track singled out, here on subsonic it is listed as "Water", and it is listed as being from Tomorrowland.

Great taste in music! I love this song as well! ;)

elizabethswann
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer
Pirates of the Caribbean Buccaneer

Post by elizabethswann » Jun Tue 21, 2011 1:23 pm

I have the song in question in my iTunes and I thank Subsonic for convincing me to check the artist out. Best decision ever; the music is so relaxing.

Soarin08
Skyway Loader
Skyway Loader

Post by Soarin08 » Jun Tue 21, 2011 2:37 pm

elizabethswann wrote:I have the song in question in my iTunes and I thank Subsonic for convincing me to check the artist out. Best decision ever; the music is so relaxing.
Same. Definitely one of my favourite tracks and I was so glad to add it to my personal collection.

Arete
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner
Shooting Galleries Gun Cleaner

Post by Arete » Jul Sun 17, 2011 7:58 pm

I think this is my fovoritest track ever from Disney. :D I bought it off of iTunes and listen to it almost every day.

It was indeed part of the old Tomorrowland loop. I can say this from experience, as I used to lay down backstage at the old Galaxy Palace Theater and listen to the loop on my lunch break. It was so relaxing and wonderful to listen to that loop. I love that it's available here to request.